Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 55. CRYSTAL SHADE by Istvan Szabo, Ifj.

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (last edited Jul 29, 2013 06:57AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 8661 comments Mod
Crystal Shade  Angeni, Volume 1 by István Szabó Ifj. István Szabó Ifj.

Genre: Ya Fantasy

Crystal Shade

Book Description

“Thousands of stars could tell thousands of stories.”

Seven year old Grace always dreamt of becoming a guardian angel; like those who guarded and guided her people and prepared to bravely fight in a dreaded mythical event, the Crystal Shade – which never came. It's not like Grace ever wanted to see Demons. Or wants to know what evil and darkness is – things that no one ever faced on her world and as the legends says, the Crystal Shade carries within –, nor does she want to die to be reborn as a guardian. But she thinks the mysterious life of angels is so noble, a fable that it sounds exciting – until it actually happens.

Crystal Shade: Angeni, Volume 1 explores the early life of a young daydreaming soul who is destined to reveal the forgotten past of her home world and to seek the answer for the eternal question; what the legendary Crystal Shade really is.(less)

Be one of the first 5 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: epub, mobi, pdf, lit.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

A tiny add-on. To learn more about this world, please visit it's official website (Arts, music, wallpapers, etc, etc...);
www.crystalshadeangeni.com (Flash based website)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 07, 2012 07:21AM) (new)

I still need some reviews for this title. mobi, epub, lit and PDF available per request. Send me a PM if you're interested in reading Crystal Shade.

message 4: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, Official Book Pimp (with Fedora Hat) (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (LoonyAlana) | 504 comments Mod
I am interested, but honestly SO backed up right now! I know you are giving 4-6 weeks- but mine will definitely be closer to the 6 week mark.

Mobi
loonyalana@yahoo.com

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry Alana. Take your time and enjoy the read. She is in your mailbox. :)

message 6: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, Official Book Pimp (with Fedora Hat) (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (LoonyAlana) | 504 comments Mod
Thanks, got it!

Sitt  | 13 comments Hi I would like to review
Format:epub
sitt.elhosn@gmail.com

Post review on blog and goodreads but am not able to post review on Amazon if that is OK?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It's in your mailbox. Enjoy the read. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Crystal Shade: Angeni, Volume 1 (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

István Szabó Ifj. (other topics)