Born This Way discussion

Welcome

Comments (showing 1-50 of 97) (97 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is for you.
Be yourself.
Love yourself.
You're all beautiful

Michelle (Phillip_Arthur_Russell_IV) Wish my sis could believe that, well not only her, but everyone else in the whole friggin' world :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me about it!

For crying out loud! What's wrong with being proud of who you are?! - Dragonflies and Astronauts by The Parlotones.

Michelle (Phillip_Arthur_Russell_IV) Haha, you can say that again xD even my friends are looking at those Korean pop singers and saying they want their bodies or their legs, I mean, are you KIDDING ME?!! O.e

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

K-Pop.
Yuck.

Michelle (Phillip_Arthur_Russell_IV) I KNOW RIGHT!! O.O

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's yucky. But so catchy.
It's kinda like Adele and Bruno Mars mixed.

Michelle (Phillip_Arthur_Russell_IV) ugh, I can't even begin to like it xD

message 9: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania} | 260 comments Mod
Hey guys I'd love to stay but I can't! Talk later, bye.

Michelle (Phillip_Arthur_Russell_IV) Hey Sky! Bye Sky! xD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, you guys now know more about me...
:)

message 12: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

I had no idea you were gay, but I have nothing against it honest. You will always be the francois I met in vampire knight and became friends with.

Michelle (Phillip_Arthur_Russell_IV) Haha, same thing here babe <3 You're the Francois we all know and love, and that won't ever change ^.^

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The thing heterosexual people don't realize is that you have to accept yourself being gay before anyone else.

message 15: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (last edited Jan 19, 2012 07:12AM) (new)

My friend told me that to. .. have you accepted it?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I have.
I like myself. Why must the world be so cruel to me?
Why must we be second class citizens?

curious little beastie (SlayBitchSlay) I ask the same questions all the time. :/ -sigh-

message 18: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

You are so right... I don't get the big fuss. We're all the same. What difference does it make? I understand religion... but respect is important.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still human.
I still love.
I still have fears.
I still make the same jokes, and have the same smile.
And yet, they look past all that.

message 20: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

I know. And it sucks.

Check emails before I go.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Okies.

It makes me sad.
So, very sad.

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Thanks

I can see why! They don't know what its like so they don't care.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

They think we,re attention seeking.
Meanwhile, it's just me being me.

message 24: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

I know I'm not gay and most people I know aren't but they are us! You know what made me cry? My friends were bullying a gay kid. I said if I was gay. .. would you bully me. ... and they said yes! That made me cry.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

~Skybabe~ ~Boss 9~ [psychic4] ~CHOCOHOLIC2~ wrote: "I know I'm not gay and most people I know aren't but they are us! You know what made me cry? My friends were bullying a gay kid. I said if I was gay. .. would you bully me. ... and they said yes! T..."

That's...
That's...
That's what I go through, every day.
Being scared of someone bullying me. Not accepting me.

message 26: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

It wasn't because I was scared I'd be alone -I don't mind being alone, as long as it's not forever- it was because they could be so cruel.

Francois, I won't ever judge, hate or bully you. Ever! I accept you no matter what.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Ducky, your making me cry...

Y'know, I shit myself thinking that I have to find a guy.
I mean, fuck, I'm ugly as hell.
How am I supposed to attract anyone?

message 28: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Sorry!!

Oh my god! You are so not ugly! I swear. If I lived in australia and was single I'd totally go out with you! Don't put yourself down.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks.
But I don't do fish.
Which is the reason for most of my tears.

But, anyway, a friend of mine said that if I wasn't like her best friend/brother, she'd go out with me.

I was like, say wha!?

message 30: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

See even she would!

I'm sorry I !have to go. Talk soon love you!!! Bye!

K. Shizz™  {Turkish Delight}  ℂ⋆  (KShizz) Bisexual person ova here!!! Teehee ^^
She is happy and proud yet depressed and hurt.
She likes thunder and butterfly's but hates dicktating wo/men and two faced bitches.
{Did you know all of her freinds Are two faced bitchea! They yada yada to one person about the other but when their with that Other person they are all bfffls! Like seriously if your going to be two-faced. - atleast make 'one' pretty!!!}
This half pretty person I've here <<< Well she has been through alot of shit. She has been to a physiologist many times. It's easy talking to a stranger rather than a person you know. At least that you know you won't be judged!
There's many more history's from where I came from. Half of them a cried over and the other half was punching the walls, door, and pillows.
...who knew stress could change into anger management issues.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I just Used to bang my head against brick walls.
Now I bite my knuckles.
Only when I'm really mad.
Long time no see, Kueen!

message 33: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

I used to hit my head against my wardrobe door....

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Or I cried.
I cry a lot.
I'm very emotional.

message 35: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

I'm pretty emotional to when I need to be... sometimes I just have breakdowns though... like serious breakdowns its uncontrolable

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I do too, but I have to hide them, so....

message 37: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Does anyone at your school know?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

My friends.
Well, some of them.

message 39: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Did you tell them? or did they figure it out?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I told them.
They all know I'm bi.

But not a lot of them know about me being gay.
It's like, harder to say.

message 41: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Yeah, I understand.

When you told them you were bi, did they give you any grief?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope.
Some of them were bi.
So it was okay.
Some of them were shocked, but yeah, they were fine with it.

message 43: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Thats great! I'm sure they wont bully you or anything.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Not them.
A lot of people will though.
But, yeah.

message 45: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Do you care what they thnk of you?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Who?
My friends or...?

message 47: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

The people who you think will bully you.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

No, not really.

message 49: by ~Skybabe~ ~Fairy Tail~ .:Erza the armored wizard:. {Titania}, We are all the same. Sexuality makes NO difference... (new)

Thats good. So.. why are you worried about them bullying you if they find out? I mean, if you don't care about what they thinkg then....

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I just hate it when people talk degoratorally about gay people.
It's like we're not human.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread