Teens and Tweens discussion

DEBATE!!!! > Cussing

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥*, *The dreamer, the artist, the lover and the one who hopes* (new)

Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥* ♥Das Leben ist kein Märchen♥ | 486 comments Mod
DEBATE!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh man.

I cuss. A LOT! And I know its not a good thing...I just cant stop. So, currently, im inserting every bad word with the word Maple instead, so if someone puts a sticky note on my back that says "Kick Me!" which happens more often then not, insyead of dropping the f-bomb, id say:
"WHAT. DA. MAPLE?!?!?"

message 3: by Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥*, *The dreamer, the artist, the lover and the one who hopes* (new)

Lol me and my friend say crepe. Crepe on a stick in a bucket in a hole buried deep underground with butternut squash on the side underwater. It hasn't caught on...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol! Crepes are yummiful, too!

message 5: by Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥*, *The dreamer, the artist, the lover and the one who hopes* (new)

Mmmmmm....

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 41 comments I say Boggart, been going through a Harry Potter faze and now instead of saying the F word i'm like 'Who the Boggart hid my sketch book??"
Or any other word from Harry potter.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

When ever I have the urge to say what the f, I say "What the Cornelius Fudge!?!?" Lol!

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 41 comments hahahahaha High five! *Holds hand up*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

High five!!! Oh yeah!!

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 41 comments Woop woop! I love that! Instead of saying 'For God's sake' coz i always get in trouble for saying that in front of Mom and dad, i'm like 'For Dumbledore's sake'
Or instead of saying a mean word to my sister in front of the parents a call her a Dementor

message 11: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (iAMR3AL) | 4 comments my friend says What the fudge instead of saying what the f***

unread topics | mark unread