Teens and Tweens discussion

1 view
Some Serious Stuff > Need Help???

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥*, *The dreamer, the artist, the lover and the one who hopes* (new)

Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥* ♥Das Leben ist kein Märchen♥ | 486 comments Mod
Now if you need help with something serious...and I mean really serious, not that your boyfriend dumped you. I mean like going to commit suicide serious. But you haven't told an adult...which you still should do, it's not too late. Come here. Seriously. We'll help you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a love sort of question.

I think I've fallen hard for my first love. Ever. And...it feels awkward. How do I know if she would like me back? I know I shouldnt make advances since, frankly, it would be awkward for me to go up to a girl and seem all interested...Ive never liked someone like this before and I dont know what to do. Does this count as serious? If not, then...

Then imma fail

message 3: by Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥*, *The dreamer, the artist, the lover and the one who hopes* (new)

Eh I'll count it this time...
but...ummm...I actually...don't know. I don't know anything when it comes to these things, guy or girl.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*sigh* It would just be awkward if I made somesort of move, and she wasnt a lesbian and I just read the signs wrong...

Im sorry. Ive just been thinking about it alot. You can delete my comments if you want

message 5: by Camaryn *♥Toivoa♥*, *The dreamer, the artist, the lover and the one who hopes* (new)

:( naw it's fine. you can do that yourself if it feels necessary.

unread topics | mark unread