The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Fedelfy/Graves' Grounds > Manor Gardens

Comments (showing 1-50 of 74) (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace walked along the path as she admired the flowers and took in a deep breath of fresh air trying hard not to reveal her wings in anyway.

sucre'd fiend ( ᴛʀᴀsʜɪᴇsᴛ ᴘʏɴᴄʜ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ) (sucredfiend) | 6439 comments Mod
Felix ran his free hand over the flowers as he guided her through. "I never got your name," he mused, "What is it?"

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace looked at him briefly before looking back at the flowers. "My name...my name is Grace." She replied. "And yours?" She asked.

"Grace," Felix echoed, "Very well chosen for an Angel. I'm Felix."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace froze for a moment. "How did you know I was an Angel?" She asked.

"I...notice things that others don't," Felix replied.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace looked at him curiously. "Odd." She said, shifting her wings slightly.

Felix pursed his lips. "Still not as odd as a severed head talking and body moving, I suppose."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace cocked her head to the side. "I suppose your right. Apologies." She said.

(( seriously how can he purse his lips when he aint got a head?? ))

((He has a head. He's holding it~))
"No, no. It's quite alright," Felix dismissed.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( OH! That makes sense now! Lol minds gone to mush today :P ))

Grace nodded and smiled slightly as she continued to walk. "Its a very nice area." She commented.

((S'okay))
"Yes, it is," Felix agreed, "Very peaceful."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace smiled feeling calmer and less agitated about being on Earth. She brushed her fingers over a couple of flowers. "Very.." She said softly.

"So, what brought you down to this half way house," Felix inquired.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace looked at him. "Oh I was brought here by a girl, who helped me. She gave me clothes because my others were no more. I thanked her and followed her instructions on where to go to leave and that is how I came and that is how I met you." She said giving a warm smile.

"Ah, which girl? There are a lot here," Felix stated, "Did she tell you her name? Judging from what you're wearing, it must have been either the twins or Michal."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace looked down at the clothes she wore then back at him. "Michal..." She said trying to pronounce the name like he had. "Yes that must be her." She stated.

"Michal," Felix repeated, "Very good girl." He stared ahead again.
((Caitlin, can Grace be Felix's Angel? She'll be uber important.))

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( sure thing! :D ))

Grace nodded. "I know." She said. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm fine," Felix replied, "Just thinking."
((Yay!))

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( :D ))

Grace nodded. She felt him more clearly than she had before. She smiled to herself. She now knew.

Felix glanced over at Grace. If only his head were on his shoulders. He looked forward again. "We're almost there," he stated.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace nodded and smiled. "Thats good to know." She stated. She glanced at him. "Would you mind terribly if I stretched my wings? They are very sore and I can't tell if they are broken. Would you mind looking to see?"

"Go right ahead," Felix replied, "I've seen a few Angels in my day, especially after Purgatory." He wasn't normally this talkative about his many years, so why was he now? He dismissed the question and focused on Grace, gazing at her expectantly.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace smiled kindly and let her wings appear. She unfolded her wings and spread them out, wincing slightly at the pain that went through her wings. She had landed quite hard.

"Do you need anything for your wings," Felix inquired, noticing her wince.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace shook her head. "Well depending on how they are then maybe." She said.

"Okay," Felix murmured, "What kind of Angel are you? Cherib?"

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace looked at him. "No I'm an Angel of the Stars." She said.

"Ah, I've never heard of that kind," Felix speculated, "What do you do?"

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace glanced him. "Um a human equivalent would be a policeman." She said.

Felix blinked, brow quirked. "That's rather interesting."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace smiled. "Yes well it gets rather complicating and some times not so pleasant."

"I would guess," Felix mused, "Where do you do most of your policing? In Heaven?"

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace chuckled. "No. Its in the name I suppose. I sit in the stars and watch the humans. I get the judgement and then I must carry out the judgement." She said. "However this is the first time I have been to Earth in quite a long time, so a lot has changed."

Felix could relate. "Yes, the times hae changed," he said, "I suppose it was in the name."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace smiled warmly. "Are my wings ok or are they broken?" She asked.

Felix stood behind her and examined her wings. "Not too bad, just a sprain," he replied.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace folded her wings back up carefully. "Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome," Felix responded.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace camouflaged her wings again as they got to the end of the garden.

"The gates are just beyond," Felix stated, "Stay straight and don't look at the Snap Dragons, or you'll be losing a few appendages."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Grace nodded and looked forward. "Note taken. Thank you very much." She said. "See you soon Felix." She said as she started walking.

MC walked to the gardens. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

message 46: by Elena~thing2✌ (new)

Elena~thing2✌ | 25991 comments ((sorry!))

"you."tenet said simply.

"What about me," MC asked.

message 48: by Elena~thing2✌ (new)

Elena~thing2✌ | 25991 comments "I want you to take my hand in marriage."trent said."your Mother approves."

MC stopped, jaw dropping. She stood in shock, then began to compose herself. "Sorry, but, uh, no thanks."

message 50: by Elena~thing2✌ (new)

Elena~thing2✌ | 25991 comments "why because of the blood sucker?" trent said."I thought he was merely a toy?" he said amused.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread