Clean Roleplays for Teens discussion

Mystery Roleplays > First Roleplay Stats: Hearts Alike

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (last edited Mar 14, 2012 12:19PM) (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 400 comments Mod
Okay, so I noticed that we don't have any roleplays yet. I'm going to start one. There are a limited number of characters available. Strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please only participate if you know what you're doing, will follow rules and guidelines, and are really interesting in plot.

Storyline: Rosalie has been at her small, elite boarding school for years. She has a big group of friends. One day, a new girl, Amy, arrives. Amy's nice, beautiful, friendly, and smart. The only problem is that she looks EXACTLY like Rosalie. The journey to find out who Amy really is and why she looks like Rosalie is filled with mystery and betrayal, a prophecy, and danger around every corner.

Characters:
-Rosalie- that's me: Popular, beautiful girl who has always been around and loved.
-Amy- new girl who has just arrived and is only getting to know everyone. TAKEN BY OLIVIA.

- Charlotte- Rosalie's best friend: Smart, loyal, pretty, funny. TAKEN BY REBECCA
- Abigail- Rosalie's other best friend who is serious and down to earth as well as beautiful. TAKEN BY PI GIRL #2.
- Patrice- hates Rosalie. TAKEN BY tcb4ts.
- Anne- Patrice's best friend who longs to be like Rosalie- Taken by Pi Girl
- Cleo- Rosalie's bossy older sister who was held back and is in Rosalie's class; outcast
- Nathan- long time crush of Rosalie's- Taken by Chloe
- Richard- Nathan's brother; Rosalie's ex
- Morris- meddling best friend of Nathan.
- Headmistress Victoria- Principal of the school TAKEN BY REBECCA
- Mr. Tenyson- Homeroom teacher
- Mrs. Johnston- takes care of the house the students of boarding school live in.

We'll start once most of the characters have been taken!!! Can't wait!! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE on characters! I won't make new ones unless necessary or I feel like we need one. Thank you for looking at this and considering it. I'm asking that you only have one role at a time since there are a lot of different roleplays. Find a character you are willing to stick with. I will reassign after all characters are taken.

Once all characters have been taken, I will individually email each of you about your character so you will have guidelines for how they act and their personality. This part might take a while so please be patient. Thank you so much for participating!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i wanna be Amy

Rebecca Ashe (actsingdance) | 142 comments I'll be Charlotte

xXxForgetMeNotxXx | 39 comments Can I please be Abigail?

message 5: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

Chloe (chloeboud9129) | 232 comments Mod
Does Nathan have a crush on Rosalie or does Rosalie have a crush on Nathan? Or both ways and niether realizes the other laieks him or her

message 6: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

Olivia: Yes, you can be Amy
Rebecca: Yes, you can be Charlotte but you'll have to say things that match her personality.
Pi Girl #2: Yes, you can be Abigail
Chloe: They like each other but are both afraid of rejection, so they don't wanna make a move.

message 8: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

okay

message 10: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

Chloe (chloeboud9129) | 232 comments Mod
I'm Nathan if I haven't already stated that!

message 11: by tcb4ts (last edited Mar 14, 2012 03:38AM) (new)

tcb4ts | 13 comments Could i please be patrice??

message 12: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

YES! THANK YOU!!

Rebecca Ashe (actsingdance) | 142 comments Can I be - Headmistress Victoria- Principal of the school

message 14: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

YES!

Rebecca Ashe (actsingdance) | 142 comments Maybe we shouldn’t have a homeroom teacher (or you can be it) and maybe people can double up on charries.

Ruby  (theruby) (rebecca will you join my hunger games rp?))

tcb4ts | 13 comments hehe :) lol, its okk!

Rebecca Ashe (actsingdance) | 142 comments (maybe… idk. i dont really like RPing the HG)

unread topics | mark unread