2) Seven Sleepers Series by Gilbert Morris
3) Forbidden Doors by Bill Myers
4) Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

message 2: by (new)

★  | 4410 comments Mod
Define 'Christian teen' ?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

presumably christian books for teens...
Mine is the sword bearer by John White but it's been a long time since I read it.

message 4: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Jess has a good point, Kieron. "Christian Teen" is kind of a loose term.

But going with that loose term:

Narnia
Lisa T. Bergren's Waters of Time series
First Date (loosely based on the Esther story)

Aria (Blue Lily and Blue) (bluelilyandblue) There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones was good! :D
No scratch that GREAT!

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine (Christinenc22) | 93 comments EVERY GIRL MUST READ the Christy Miller Series!!!

message 8: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (Kiwibreeze96) Left Behind: The Kids

message 9: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (Briathebookworm) | 60 comments The Door Within Trilogy by Wayne Thomas Batson

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, definitely The Chronicles of Narnia.
Adn I read this series (The Elsie Dinsmore Series), which was really good, but I stopped reading it when I was twelve, so I guess it's not really a Christian book for teens, but whatev's.

message 11: by Jan (new)

Jan | 1 comments ★ Jess wrote: "Define 'Christian teen' ?"

Easy sex, money, and fame will not be encouraged by the many Christian teen books that are on the shelf today. Instead, Christian fiction will have messages with love, integrity, and faith. Hope this helps.

message 12: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 2189 comments You could try The Time Trilogy: A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door and A Swiftly Tilting Planet They're really good fantasy mixed with science fiction books! I enjoyed them anyway.

message 13: by Selah (new)

Selah | 5 comments The dream house kings series by Robert liparulo ❤ what a great series!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The Chronicles of Narnia and Miss Match. Both were wonderful series! I admit I haven't read the last Miss Match book yet, but both of the first two books have been wonderful, so I don't expect the final one to be bad.

message 15: by Kim (new)

Kim | 31 comments the dragonspell chronicles. or the chronicles of narnia. (I'm a big fantasy fan, haha)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh I've only read the first Dragonspell book but that is really good.

message 17: by Johanna, soliloquist. (new)

Johanna (johannad_m) | 11424 comments Mod
The Dragon Keeper Chronicles, (#1:DragonSpell), The Kingdom Series (#1: Kingdom's Dawn), The Knights of Arrethrae (#1: Sir Bentley and Holbrook Court), Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board, The Chronicles of Narnia, Passages (#1: Darien's Rise).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

First Date (other topics)
There You'll Find Me (other topics)
Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board (other topics)
The Chronicles of Narnia (other topics)
The Elsie Dinsmore Series (other topics)
More...