ARC Swap discussion

Slide (Slide, #1)
This topic is about Slide
32 views
Young Adult > Slide / The Probability of Miracles / Fury (US Only)

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (last edited Jan 18, 2012 12:58PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Megan (bookbrats) | 16 comments I am looking for something from my wishlist in return with a March or later release date, or one of these...

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen

If you have any other options that are paranormal/sci fi standalones or first in a series that are March or later release date, I am willing to listen to those offers! Thanks!

My wishlist

EDIT TO ADD:

I also have ARCs of Cinder, Born Wicked, and The Probability of Miracles available. I will take offers of December, January, or February releases for these, preferably off my wishlist but I will take offers!

I now have an ARC of Elizabeth Miles' FURY if anyone is interested. I will take offers of any ARCs released July 2011 or later :)

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder Fury (The Fury Trilogy #1) by Elizabeth Miles Slide by Jill Hathaway


message 2: by Tvaleros (SpadesHighReads) (last edited Jan 16, 2012 11:27AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tvaleros (SpadesHighReads) (SpadesHighReads) | 7 comments Megan (Book Brats) wrote: "I am looking for something from my wishlist in return with a March or later release date, or one of these...

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg [bookcover:When the Sea is ..."


Would you trade Born Wicked for FRACTURE by Megan Miranda?


Megan (bookbrats) | 16 comments Tvaleros (SpadesHighReads) wrote: "Megan (Book Brats) wrote: "I am looking for something from my wishlist in return with a March or later release date, or one of these...

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg ..."


I already have that on NetGalley, so I think I'd have to pass on that. Sorry!


Hannah (The Irish Banana Review) (irishbanana) | 167 comments Would you trade Born Wicked for Dead to You by Lisa McMann?


Bailey (IB Book Blogging) | 50 comments The Survival Kit and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight for Born Wicked?


Megan (bookbrats) | 16 comments Bailey (IB Book Blogging) wrote: "The Survival Kit and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight for Born Wicked?"

I think this offer is good! I will message you for details :D

So Born Wicked is now off the table, but we still have Cinder, TPoM, and Slide available for offers!


Megan (bookbrats) | 16 comments Cinder has been taken! But I also have an ARC of Elizabeth Miles' FURY from last August if anyone is interested. I'll trade it for any ARC released since July.


message 8: by Lilibeth (new)

Lilibeth (lilixtreme) How's Slide by Jill Hathaway or Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts for TPoM?


Megan (bookbrats) | 16 comments I already have Slide (offering it in this post actually), but Dark Inside for TPoM would be good to me! Send me a PM :)


message 10: by Lilibeth (new)

Lilibeth (lilixtreme) Megan (Book Brats) wrote: "I already have Slide (offering it in this post actually), but Dark Inside for TPoM would be good to me! Send me a PM :)"

I sent you a message. :)


Megan (bookbrats) | 16 comments I got it! I'll respond in a little while :)


Megan (bookbrats) | 16 comments Actually, it will end up being tomorrow. Today has sucked.


back to top

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

The Catastrophic History of You and Me (other topics)
When the Sea Is Rising Red (other topics)
The Probability of Miracles (other topics)
Fury (other topics)
Slide (other topics)
More...