Reading Romances discussion

Updates > Reviews

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Reading Romances (readingromances) | 74 comments Mod
Post your reviews here!

message 2: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (nrcudis) | 4 comments Since the time I’ve came across The Doctor’s Lady by Jody Hedlund November last year, I’ve been wishing to read this sweet historical romance. It was only through a recent contest at Kindle on the Cheap that I finally received a copy. After I finished reading it the other day, I’ve been restless. I know I just have to share this book to my friends. My review on The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund

message 3: by Juli (new)

Juli | 33 comments I met Kathy Carmichael a few years ago and just love her work. :) It's funny and sweet , well, who doesn't like a laugh? Digging my review of her book Your Magic Touch out of my blog vault to share with you. I hope you enjoy it.

message 4: by Juli (last edited Aug 16, 2012 01:30PM) (new)

Juli | 33 comments Author Lydia Dare's work is pretty good too. :) I reviewed The Taming of the Wolf a while back and thought I might share it with you while I was popping by today. Enjoy it.

message 5: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) I didn't write a huge review for this one, because I just plain and simple LOVED it. Check it out if you like paranormal romance. Nocturne by Syrie James.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Graves (lauraashlee) I just reviewed Make Me, Sir. If you like BDSM romance, this is a great one!

message 7: by Liberty Ann (new)

Liberty Ann Ireland (LibertyAnnCowboysNCountry) | 11 comments Just finished Charmeine (The Light-Bearer, #1) by Emily Guido and really enjoyed it.

Here is my review.

message 8: by Mia (new)

Mia Searles (The Muses Circle) (TheMusesCircle) | 6 comments Hi everyone! I am new to this group! About a week ago I posted my review for Hell on Wheels (Black Knights, Inc., #1) by Julie Ann Walker on my blog at The Muses Circle. You can read my review for Hell On Wheels which is the first book in a new series by debut author Julie Ann Walker HERE.

I am always looking for new followers and looking to follow new blogs, so feel free to leave me a message in the comment section of any of my blog posts and I will follow you back in return!

Best Wishes!
Mia @ The Muses Circle

message 9: by Liberty Ann (new)

Liberty Ann Ireland (LibertyAnnCowboysNCountry) | 11 comments Mia wrote: "Hi everyone! I am new to this group! About a week ago I posted my review forHell On Wheels by Karen Kelley on my blog at The Muses Circle. You can read my review for Hell On Wheels which is the first b..."

Well welcome Mia! Love your blog.:)

message 10: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) Mia wrote: "Hi everyone! I am new to this group! About a week ago I posted my review forHell On Wheels by Karen Kelley on my blog at The Muses Circle. You can read my review for Hell On Wheels which is the first b..."

Hi Mia- your blog is fantastic- I'm a lover of Greek myth too. Do you review romance at all? I'd love to send you something if so. Many thanks!
Rosanna

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Loretta Chase is one of my auto-buy authors and here's a link to my review of her latest book Scandal Wears Satin (The Dressmakers, #2) by Loretta Chase

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 12: by Mia (new)

Mia Searles (The Muses Circle) (TheMusesCircle) | 6 comments Alyson (SnifferWalk) wrote: "Mia wrote: "Hi everyone! I am new to this group! About a week ago I posted my review forHell On Wheels by Karen Kelley on my blog at The Muses Circle. You can read my review for Hell On Wheels which is..."

Hi Alyson! Thank you! I just went on your site and am following you through email. :)

message 13: by Liberty Ann (new)

Liberty Ann Ireland (LibertyAnnCowboysNCountry) | 11 comments Mia wrote: "Hi Alyson! Thank you! I just went on your site and am following you through email. :) "

Thanks Mia!

message 14: by Liberty Ann (new)

Liberty Ann Ireland (LibertyAnnCowboysNCountry) | 11 comments Just finished Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward(yes, I know I am reading them out of order. LOL)

4**** http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 15: by Juli (new)

Juli | 33 comments I read Blood Eternal by Marie Treanor recently and loved it. Blood Eternal (Awakened by Blood, #3) by Marie Treanor I have a review up on my book blog if you'd like to see it.
http://wp.me/p1twUF-sd

message 16: by Mia (new)

Mia Searles (The Muses Circle) (TheMusesCircle) | 6 comments Here is my newest book review for A Rose in the Storm by: Brenda Joyce
A Rose in the Storm by Brenda Joyce

http://www.themusescircle.blogspot.co...

Enjoy!
Mia @ The Muses Circle

message 17: by Mia (new)

Mia Searles (The Muses Circle) (TheMusesCircle) | 6 comments Here is my newest book review for The Silver Chain (Unbreakable, #1 by: Primula Bond

The Silver Chain (The Unbreakable Trilogy, #1) by Primula Bond

http://themusescircle.blogspot.com/20...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Charmeine (other topics)
Hell on Wheels (other topics)
Hell On Wheels (other topics)
Scandal Wears Satin (other topics)
Lover Revealed (other topics)
More...