ARC Swap discussion

Illuminate (Gilded Wings, #1)
This topic is about Illuminate
Young Adult > Illuminate by Aimee Agresti

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 112 comments I have a copy of Illuminate that I would love to get rid of. What do you have to trade?

message 2: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Chien (1midnightwish) | 15 comments I have Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows, Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton, Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross. Would you be interested in any of these?

Krystal | 1237 comments What would you want? I have an extra of Slide by Jill Hathaway

message 4: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Chien (1midnightwish) | 15 comments Do you have any other extra copies? I've been looking for Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand, A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2) by Suzanne Young, Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum, or I will take Illuminate by Aimee Agresti if you haven't given it out yet.

Krystal | 1237 comments Are you talking to me or Mariya (sorry, confused)?

message 6: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Chien (1midnightwish) | 15 comments My bad. Sorry. I got lost too. Talking to Mariya... Sorry!

message 8: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 112 comments Hahaha! Funny!
@ Felicia: I'm only interested in trading non-released books with ARCS I'm offered up as non-released. Have/read 3 of the four on your list. Not interested in the fourth.

@Krystal: What else do you have to trade? I'll have to look more into Slide. I'll get back to you on that one. ;)

Krystal | 1237 comments Well, I have Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver (which I know you already have)
Various Positions by Martha Schabas
Angelina's Secret by Lisa Rogers
In Darkness by Nick Lake
 Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris (not sure if someone else is trading with me for that one though)
Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand
Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) by Jessica Shirvington

Krystal | 1237 comments Let me know about Slide! That one has the closest release date

message 11: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 112 comments If I could, I would love Unraveling for sure. I'll look more into slide. Let me know for sure if you are already trading someone for Unraveling though. =DD

Krystal | 1237 comments Ok, I'm waiting on her response :) If you like a book with romance, action, and mystery then you just might like Slide, it's worth reading through the reviews and Goodreads summary!

message 13: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 112 comments I think I'll look into some of the reviews of Slide then. I'll get back to you, promise. =D

message 15: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 112 comments I think I'll pass on that one Krystal. I'm not really that interested in reading it and it will probally sit on my desk for months and months and months the moment I recieve it.

If I don't get another more offers. I'll proball just do a giveaway on my blog for it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tempest (other topics)
Everneath (other topics)
Under the Never Sky (other topics)
Incarnate (other topics)
Slide (other topics)
More...