What's The Name of That Book??? discussion

Life Class
This topic is about Life Class
Adult Fiction-SOLVED > fiction book set in 1920's about art school black and white cover [s]

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Carol (carolann86) | 7 comments Hi everyone,

After having much success with my first post here about a thoroughly lost childrens book, I thought I'd try my luck again.

This book came out a few years ago (around 2007), had a black and white cover of a man and a woman, and I think there was a train in the background. It's a fiction book (not YA). They were dressed in 20's clothes. The book was about art in the 1920's and may have had the word "Life" in the title or some "L" word; I didn't read it but thought it sounded good, but then something happened (I heard a bad review of it or something), and I decided not to read it. Now I'm going through an art-in-the-1920's phase and I really want to read this book after all! Sound familiar to anyone?

Emily | 100 comments There's no train on the cover but your description made me think of Life Class by Pat Barker.

Carol (carolann86) | 7 comments Ha! That's it! There used to be a different cover. Thanks so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Life Class (other topics)