Open Book Society discussion

GIVEAWAYS & CONTESTS! > OPEN BOOK SOCIETY PRESENTS: FANTASTICAL READS GIVEAWAY!!

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

OpenBookSociety.com  (OpenBookSociety) | 116 comments Mod
Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman The White Fox by James Bartholomeusz Nalia and the Potion Maker (Nalia, #1) by Queenbe Monyei Splintered Sierra's Legacy The Eldwitch Chronicles (Volume 1) by Leslie Ann Wright Die Laughing by Louis K. Lowy

OBS is teaming up with authors: James Bartholomeusz, H.A. Goodman, QueenbeMonyei, Leslie Ann Wright, and Louis K. Lowy to introduce FANTASTICAL READS giveaway where five lucky fans will get a chance to win a copy of the one of the above mentioned authors books! Just follow the instructions below to enter. The giveaway ends JANUARY 31,2012 AT 11:59PM. Only members in the U.S. may enter.

Giveaway Goodies include:

The White Fox by James Bartholomeusz
Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman
Nalia and the Potion Maker by Queenbe Monyei
Splintered: Sierra's Legacy by Leslie Ann Wright
Die Laughing by Louis K. Lowy

In Order to Enter:

1) Follow OBS on Facebook and Twitter +5 points
2) Tweet and Leave on Facebook an announcement to follow OBS +5 points
3) Join OBS on Goodreads +5 points
4) Join Open Book Society Group page on Goodreads +5 points
5) Leave a comment on of the threads on the OBS Group Goodreads page +5 points

**Make sure to post what you have done so we can know how many points you have**

The Loopy Librarian (Loopy_Librarian) | 5 comments Thanks for the giveaway! I don't read a lot of sci-fi, but I'd like to read more. I don't like being in genre ruts.

The Loopy Librarian (Loopy_Librarian) | 5 comments I followed on FB and Twitter +5
I joined OBS on FB +5

message 4: by OpenBookSociety.com (last edited Jan 20, 2012 07:48PM) (new)

Heyaz Allie! LoL I can understand not wanting to be in a genre rut. OBS just caters to a specific genres because the founder of the site loves all things supernatural and fantasy =) Thanks for participating in the giveaway! Really appreciate it!

~Annabell

The Loopy Librarian (Loopy_Librarian) | 5 comments OpenBookSociety.com wrote: "Heyaz Allie! LoL I can understand not wanting to be in a genre rut. OBS just caters to a specific genres because the founder of the site loves all things supernatural and fantasy =) Thanks for part..."

I'm happy to be a part of the group. I haven't read any of the books in the giveaway, so that gives me a place to start (whether I win or not) as I branch out into a genre that I've failed to explore much. The last book that I read that could be classified as sci-fi would be Stephenie Meyer's The Host. Loved it! But it took three or four chapters before I had a clue as to what was going on. Anyway, thanks for the welcome, Annabell!

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie | 19 comments The books look good in this giveaway! :)

message 7: by Connie (new)

Connie | 19 comments I am a member of OBS on Goodreads.
I joined the group page on OBS.
I just left a comment about this giveaway.

Heyaz Connie and Allie! Thank you guys for participating in group (especially you, Connie!). Really appreciate you guys stopping by and taking the time to join in =) We will be announcing the winner today!! So i'll let you know if one of you or both of you wins a copy of any of the books!

~Annabell

The Loopy Librarian (Loopy_Librarian) | 5 comments Thank you, Annabell!

message 10: by Connie (new)

Connie | 19 comments Cool...:)

Hey Connie and Allie! The both of you have been selected as winners!! Yaaay!! Please email me a private message and let me know which book you want (if the both of you choose the same, I will ask one of you to choose a different one) and send me your email address and home address.

Thanks girls for your support!

~Annabell

message 12: by Connie (new)

Connie | 19 comments Hi! Let me know where I can send a private message. I know which book I want.

The Loopy Librarian (Loopy_Librarian) | 5 comments Thanks so much!

Connie wrote: "Hi! Let me know where I can send a private message. I know which book I want."

Through Goodreads, Connie via OpenBookSociety.com's Goodreads page.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Die Laughing (other topics)
The White Fox (other topics)
Splintered: Sierra's Legacy (other topics)
Nalia and the Potion Maker (other topics)
Logic of Demons: The Quest for Nadine's Soul (other topics)