Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 23. DAY-WALKER by Nicki J. Markus

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 8475 comments Mod
Day-Walker by Nicki J. Markus Nicki J. Markus

Genre:Paranormal Romance

Day-Walker

Book Description:

When Darci meets a mysterious stranger, she is instantly smitten. Will is the perfect gentleman and seems to be everything she has been waiting for. But Will has a terrifying secret and soon Darci finds herself in grave peril. Will her love for him give her the strength she’ll need to prevail against overwhelming odds?

Will is drawn to Darci from the moment she steps onto the stage. He knows he shouldn’t approach her, knows his secret could put her in danger if he gets too close. But he also realizes that he cannot live without her. When his enemies learn of Darci’s existence and emerge from the shadows, Will must fight to save the woman he loves… even though it may require the ultimate sacrifice.

For creatures are stirring in the darkness; creatures that long to infiltrate the light.

Be one of the first 3 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 - 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 191 comments sweetypetey2004@yahoo.com

message 3: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

one more left

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 119 comments mybookboyfriend@gmail.com

Nicki Markus (nickijmarkus) | 17 comments Thanks everyone for your interest. I will send the PDFs out to you all in a moment! ;)

message 6: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (last edited Jan 09, 2012 05:42PM) (new)

Okay I guess this one is finished also

FINISHED No more ebooks available

Zulfiqar Ali (zulfiqarlangah) | 2 comments zulfiqar.langha@gmail.com

Zulfiqar Ali (zulfiqarlangah) | 2 comments plz send me too

message 9: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

Hi Zulfiqur this read review is finish as she gave all her ebooks out.

message 10: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 3729 comments Mod
Interview with Nicki J Markus!!

Making Connections blog

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 191 comments Here is my review! Thanks for letting me read this!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/edit/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Day-Walker (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicki J. Markus (other topics)