~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

Divergent (Divergent #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Divergent > Book 1: Divergent

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Valencia (vvlovesu) | 2040 comments Mod
Has anyone read Divergent yet? How did you like it?

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 144 comments me me me!! haha loved it!! so amazing!

I'm trying to make my final decision whether to buy it or not.

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 144 comments It is totally worth it!

I'll take your word on that!!! But it still maybe Feb before I can read it.....

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 144 comments Noo!! well then the second book will come out :D that makes it better! you can go from the first to the second!

Haha then I'll be super stressed and ready for the 3rd!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished Divergent. It was really good and now I'm waiting for the second book. Stupid cliffhanger endings. Apparently the gap between the books is one year, so I'm glad I read it so late. I won't have to wait as long for May to come around. However, if the third book is also released a year later, I'll have to wait for that one.

Yeah it's a win-lose situation. In other news I think I may be able to get Divergent this week!! Or early next week. (=

Adriana I did really like it but now.. I feel it's not as great. It isn't as exciting as I thought it was when reading it.

Adriana wrote: "I did really like it but now.. I feel it's not as great. It isn't as exciting as I thought it was when reading it."

How come? I kind of understand what you mean, but I normally don't feel that way until years later after I've read something much better written....

Megan (TeenQueen) I loved Divergent, it was really amazing. I just can't wait for Insurgent :)

Adriana Valencia wrote: "Adriana wrote: "I did really like it but now.. I feel it's not as great. It isn't as exciting as I thought it was when reading it."

How come? I kind of understand what you mean, but I normally don..."

I think after talking about it so much and reading some new books that I think it's not as great as others. Maybe I just need to read it again to renew my feeling of it. I don't know.

Yea that happens after a while you lose some of the passion and enthusiasm. Re-reading probably would help it. It helps me to renew my feelings for a book.

Nicole Sanglay (DivergentShadowhunter) | 99 comments I love Divergent. It's one of my favorite books. It's as good as the Hunger Games to me, if compared to other books. :)

Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!* | 103 comments I really liked it. Could have used some more background information I think, and the ending got a little ridiculous, but otherwise I found it quite enjoyable.

Just read it............Loved it. Nough said.

Sabrina | 77 comments Finished it today :) it was amazing. Five stars!! It reminded me of the Hunger Games.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 308 comments Mod
Yay!! So glad you liked it, wait for Insurgent, it's amazing!!

Don't forget to post your review!! So glad you liked it :)

unread topics | mark unread