Book Haven discussion

General > 2012 What am I Reading?

Comments (showing 801-850 of 1,291) (1291 new)    post a comment »

message 801: by Yue (new)

Yue | 38 comments The fifth volume of the manga Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 5.

message 802: by Rhianna (new)

Rhianna Clawson i'm reading: Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth

message 803: by Janie (new)

Janie Johnson I just finished 언더 더 돔 Under the Dome 3 by Stephen King and the The Unseen (The Unseen I and II) by Richie Tankersley Cusick series. Now I am reading Dante's Girl (Kayla Steele, #1) by Natasha Rhodes

message 804: by SarahM (new)

SarahM Macpherson | 3 comments I'm rereading Bleak House by Charles Dickens and pretty much taking my time with it so I don't anticipate finishing any time soon.

I also started Darwin's Radio by Greg Bear and am seriously hooked. I'm probably going to get through this one quickly.

message 805: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 617 comments The Handmaid's Tale and just started listening to The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

message 806: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (beautifulbooks) | 2 comments Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Claiming The Heart by Sara Luck
White Heat by Brenda Novak
Daughter Of Darkness by V.C. Andrews
Love's Haven by Catherine Palmer
Kissing Midnight by Emma Holly
Family Storms by V.C..."

message 807: by Rhianna (new)

Rhianna Clawson On my kindle I'm reading Blink of an Eye by Ted Dekker.

message 808: by Thalia (new)

message 809: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (beautifulbooks) | 2 comments just finished reading seraphina by rachel hartman

message 810: by Nicky (last edited Aug 17, 2012 12:47AM) (new)

Nicky (Raggamuffin) | 93 comments fivesunflowers wrote: Pretty much given up on Life of Pi by Yann Martel, but still on my 'currently reading' shelf."

Oh no! *sad* But I get it, it's a struggle with all the weird going on, I was very close to giving up myself when I first read this, but I was in Japan at the time with not much else to read in the university library...

I've started The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Liking it so far, very evocative writing though the story still seems all over the place! I've lost my reading flow though.... too much other things going on at the moment. I really have to sit myself down and read, but whenever I do I'm happy to come back to The Night Circus!

message 811: by Nada (new)

Nada Al-Karmi (Nadooush) Currently reading A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin

message 812: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha | 3 comments I am currently reading Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K Hamilton.

P.S. how do you get the pictures of the books to show up? I am new to this :)

message 813: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) Tabitha wrote: "I am currently reading Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K Hamilton.

P.S. how do you get the pictures of the books to show up? I am new to this :)"

Right above your comment box in the middle is a link "add book/author". When you click it a window pops up and you search for you book. Click the add button next to your book. At the bottom of the window there is an option for link or cover. Cover is the book cover and link is to the books goodread page. That is how you get the books cover to show up.

message 814: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) I am currently reading Déjà Dead (Temperance Brennan, #1) by Kathy Reichs, Summer Sisters by Judy Blume, Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3) by Charlaine Harris, and Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe!

message 815: by Holly (new)

Holly | 45 comments I just finished Fever Dream by Preston and Child and am about to start the second in the series, Cold Vengeance.

message 816: by [deleted user] (new)

I am right now obsessed with books about Alaska. I want to vist Alaska sooooo bad!

message 817: by Ursula (new)

Ursula (sweetmarie500) I'm reading Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione

message 818: by Ankita (last edited Aug 17, 2012 07:39PM) (new)

Ankita (SinghA) Hi I am new to this and I am currently reading A Night Like This ( Smythe- Smith Quartet #2) by Julia Quinn

message 819: by Priti (new)

Priti Bangkok 8 by John Burdett.

Interested in reading about our neighbour :)

message 820: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (babs88) | 6 comments I'm reading The Light Between Oceans? Kindle Edition.

message 821: by Janie (new)

Janie Johnson Have moved on Past Dante's Girl, was a great read, there are 2 more in the series. Now reading The Shining, and will follow up with the movie.

message 822: by Aoibhínn (new)

Aoibhínn (aoibhinn) I've finished reading I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith and I've started The Last Girl by Jane Casey this morning.

message 823: by Cookie (new)

Cookie (Cookie8) | 43 comments I'm currently reading Child of the Prophecy (Sevenwaters, #3) by Juliet Marillier This series has really been wonderful. Just the kind of fantasy books that I enjoy.

message 824: by Thalia (new)

message 825: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Deaton (LeslieDeatonBooks) | 8 comments I'm reading Wake by Amanda Hocking

Wake (Watersong, #1) by Amanda Hocking

Also, my giveaway is winding down for A History Renewed (The Mercer Legacy, #2) by Leslie Deaton sign up!!!

message 826: by Karen M (new)

Karen M I'm almost finished with The Seven Turns of the Snail's Shell which has been a nice read and I'm about half way through Sweet Masterpiece which is a cute mystery.

message 827: by Tori (new)

Tori (thatcozybooknook) I'm currently reading The Long Walk by Stephen King

message 828: by Tori (new)

Tori (thatcozybooknook) Janie wrote: "I just finished 언더 더 돔 Under the Dome 3 by Stephen King and the The Unseen by Heather Graham series. Now I am reading Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole"

I've had Under the Dome for a while, but it keeps falling to the bottom of my 'to read' list. This book has also gotten a lot of mixed reviews, which is making me a bit skeptical. So, what did you think of it?

message 829: by Janie (new)

Janie Johnson Victoria wrote: "Janie wrote: "I just finished 언더 더 돔 Under the Dome 3 by Stephen King and the The Unseen by Heather Graham series. Now I am reading Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole"

I've had Under the Dome for a while, but it keep..."

Simply put, I loved it. I think the characters in the book were my most favorite part. King really made me not like the bad guys, and love the good ones. I also found the book to be very fluid, easy to read and comprehend. Which is really very important for a book this size.

message 830: by Tori (last edited Aug 19, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

Tori (thatcozybooknook) Janie wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Janie wrote: "I just finished 언더 더 돔 Under the Dome 3 by Stephen King and the The Unseen by Heather Graham series. Now I am reading Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole"

I've had Under the Dome for a w..."

Thanks so much! This is good to know

message 831: by Sonya (new)

Sonya v.e. | 436 comments almost done with FEARLESS FOURTEEN. just got home from the hospital today, plenty of time to read tho.

message 832: by Sonya (new)

Sonya v.e. | 436 comments Black Ice by Anne Stuart was spooky and the male character was annoying.

message 833: by Priti (new)

Priti Bangkok 8 by John Burdett. Its a good yarn, loving it. :)

message 834: by Janie (new)

Janie Johnson Thanks so much! This is good to know

You are quite welcome :)

message 835: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Comley (Melcom) | 40 comments I'm reading a couple at the moment. Donna Fasano's latest Her Fake Romance by Donna Fasano and Linda Prather's The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery by Linda S. Prather

message 836: by Flora (new)

Flora Smith (BookwormFlo) | 40 comments Just starting Mars on the Rise (Veetu Industries, #1) by Rae Gee

message 837: by Sonya (new)

Sonya v.e. | 436 comments 1. fearless fourteen--almost done
2. tin roof blowdown--almost done
3. it

message 839: by Thalia (new)

message 840: by Ursula (new)

Ursula (sweetmarie500) I'm currently reading Third Degree A Novel by Greg Iles

message 841: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Dusting (SophieRose1990) | 8 comments I'm currently reading 2312 - it's a tough read - anyone else reading this?

Sophie

message 842: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (httpgoodreadscomrealityshowgirl) | 133 comments Lucky Charm by Carly Phillips
The Wedding Dairies by Linda Francis Lee
Educating Caroline by Patrica Cabot
Little House In The Highlands by Melissa Wiley
Miracle In The Mist by Elizabeth Sinclair
Little Shop Of Homicide by Denise Swnson
Death, Taxes, And A French Manicure by Diane Kelly
Real Murders by Charlaine Harris

Audio Book:
Hot Target by Suzanne Brockman

Kindle Books:
The Ambassador's Wife by Jake Needham
The Soulkeepers by G.P. Chang
Sleeping With Paris by Julitte Sobanet
No Other Love by Isabel Morin
The Holy Bible, English Standard Edition by Crossway Bibles
Kissed In Paris by Juliette Sobanet
Mystery Dance: Three Novels in 1 by Scott Nicholson
Just A Kiss Away by Jill Barnett
Incidents In The Life Of A Slave Girl by Harriet Ann Jacobson
Chasing Rainbows by Kathleen Long
Zen Queen by Kristy McManus
My Angel by Christine Young
Just Perfect by Julie Ortolon
Exposed by Ashley Weis

message 843: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Welsh (KatrinaWelsh_) just finished Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins starting The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5) by James Dashner. I'm really excited!

message 844: by Aoibhínn (new)

Aoibhínn (aoibhinn) I finished the 3rd book in the Maeve Kerrigan series The Last Girl by Jane Casey by Jane Casey last night - I really enjoyed this novel and I can't wait till the next one! Jane Casey is becoming one of my favourite crime authors. This morning, I began reading One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf by Heather Gudenkauf.

message 845: by Holly (new)

Holly | 45 comments I'm currently reading Cold Vengeance by Preston & Child.

message 846: by Rhianna (new)

Rhianna Clawson I'm going to be reading: The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner

message 847: by Sonya (new)

Sonya v.e. | 436 comments tin roof blowdown-done
it
the hour game
butcher bird

message 848: by Holly (new)

Holly | 45 comments I just started The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer.

message 849: by Janie (last edited Aug 24, 2012 02:54PM) (new)

Janie Johnson Well great so far i am a book ahead for my challenge. I got started late though. So now I am reading Pet Sematary, after just finishing The Shining. Then I plan on reading Lisa Jackson's Hot Blooded series. There are 7 in that. Looks like I can up my challenge a little.

message 850: by Diane (new)

Diane | 880 comments I reading The Red Churchand Turn of Mind Just finished Mission to Paris which I enjoyed

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)
Forbidden (other topics)
Crescendo (other topics)
The Drowning Pool (other topics)
The Gamble (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jana Oliver (other topics)
Syd Moore (other topics)
Becca Fitzpatrick (other topics)