Character Roleplays discussion

One on One > Insanity's Master + Shennel

Comments (showing 3,901-3,950 of 3,994) (3994 new)    post a comment »

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments "If I don't know how to put on a bra, what makes you think I know how to take it off?"

message 3902: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Lucinda cleared her throat, blushing slightly. "Right, I'll do it then," she mumbled, reaching around him to unhook it. "Okay, it's unhooked, you can surely do the rest yourself."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx reached up and pulled off the bra before he looked at her. "Where do you want me to put this?"

message 3904: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Well, I don't want to get up, so you can just put it...somewhere, off to the side," Lucinda muttered with a shrug.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx looked around before he set it on the nightstand.

message 3906: by Shennel (last edited Jun 07, 2012 10:24PM) (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Lucinda watched, but didn't say anything at first. With a small grin, she sighed, "The color suited you though."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx rolled his eyes before laying back down. "Then buy me a shirt that color."

message 3908: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Perhaps I should. Just that right shade of pink. Maybe something with flowers on it?" She teased.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx shook his head. "If you're going to buy it with flowers, it might as well be a tie of underwear."

message 3910: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Hmm, would you actually wear a pink, flower tie?" Luce asked.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments "If it went well with my shirt I would."

((gtg))

message 3912: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments (Byebye~)

"Hmm, okay," she mumbled, nodding her head as she began thinking something over.

message 3913: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Jun 08, 2012 11:29AM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments "...Is my lap that comfortable?" he asked out of the blue.

message 3914: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Yes...it is," Luce replied after a moment. "Is it uncomfy for you? Do you want me to get off?"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments "I'm fine. You're just preventing me from going anywhere."

message 3916: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Do you need to go somewhere now?"

message 3918: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Well when you do need to go somewhere, tell me and I will get off. Now, where is your phone? I was so caught up in this game I forgot that I needed to calm him..."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx chuckled a little. "It's in my back pocket."

message 3920: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Hmm...Does this mean I have to get off you?" she asked with a pout.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments "Unless you can reach it because I can't."

message 3922: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments (brb)

message 3924: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "I doubt I can...," she sighed. Lucinda unwillingly got off Marx, sitting on the bed now instead of on his lap. "Alright, hand over the phone."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx chuckled. "You didn't even try." He reached back to get it.

message 3926: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Lucinda blushed slightly, but shrugged. "Well...next time I'll try. Now just hand it over, my brother is probably having a heart attack right about now."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx took it out and handed it to her. "So impatient."

message 3928: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Luce stuck her tongue out at him. "Thank you," she said before quickly dialing her brothers phone number and press the call button.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx watched as she did so, staying quiet.

message 3930: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Luce sighed as she waited for her brother to answer the phone. When he did, she quickly and surprisingly calmly told him that he would be spending the night at the friend's house. Her brother seemed to be enthusiastic at the idea of his sister actually making friends, not that he knew what was really going on. You know, at all. After a couple more minutes of talking, Lucinda finally hung up and looked over at Marx. "Now, where were we?" she sighed, but then grinned. "Oh right, I was right here." Lucinda went back to sitting in Marx's lap with a smile.

message 3931: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Jun 12, 2012 01:47PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx chuckled softly when she sat back on his lap. "It cannot possibly be that comfortable." He shifted a little underneath her, not putting his shirt back on since he could with her sitting on him like that. Plus, he wasn't so sure Luce would want him to put his shirt back on. Anyway, he was comfortable the way he was then.

message 3932: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "It is very comfortable," Lucinda replied with a smile. "So comfortable that I just may never get off your lap. Unless, I'm making you uncomfortable. Is it bothering you? Should I get off?" Now she was starting to worry that she overstepped some kind of line, or something.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx chuckled softly when she started to freak out a bit and seemed concerned. "I'm fine, Lucinda. Just keep in mind that I might eventually need to get up. Can't stay laying down forever."

message 3934: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "Well, I'll get up if you really need to, but otherwise, I'm sitting right here," she chuckled, happy that he didn't mind it. "Okay, I think we need to move onto another game or do something else."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx shook his head before he smiled a bit. "Do you have any suggestions?"

message 3936: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "I picked truth or dare, it's your turn to pick," Lucinda mumbled with a pout. "I can't think up of all the games."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx chuckled softly. "Well, unless you want to play board games."

message 3938: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Lucinda made a face. "I rarely play boards games with my brother..."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx chuckled. "Am I your brother? Just aadd a twist to the game."

message 3940: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments "No you're not... Hmm, what kind of twist?" Luce asked, raising a brow at him.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments "I don't know. Think of the way that people made poker with a twist."

message 3942: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Lucinda's eyes widened a little. "So...we're going to play a board game with a twist like...poker?" she asked with a blush.

message 3943: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments (Oh, quick question, are we going to have them get caught at some point?)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments ((I was thinking that someone would find out and blackmail Marx or something. Idk))

"Not necessarily like poker but that game is an example."

message 3945: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments (I was actually thinking the same! I was thinking it would be the girl who already hates Luce? I introduced her a while ago >.> can't remember her name...)

Luce smiled a little, letting out a small sigh of relief. "Okay, so...what game would we be playing?" she asked, but then suddenly clapped her hands together in excitement. "Oh! Okay, don't laugh, but it could be like we play monopoly, but instead of paying money when we land on a property square...thing, we can kiss for certain amount of time? Or something like that? Actually...I don't know, forget about that."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments ((XD yeah idk lol))

Marx chuckled a little when she said that. "I'm willing to try it."

message 3947: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments (^^" ehehehehe....)

"Of course, we could just make out and eliminate the whole board game," she teased with a chuckle.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx smiled a little. "True. We could always change monopoly for something else?"

message 3949: by Shennel (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 2610 comments Lucinda tilted her head, looking thoughtful for a moment. Then she smirked. "Hmm, how about this? The bed is the board game, and we're the playing pieces...," she trailed off for a second. "And as for dice, since all board games have dice, we can assign each number something we have to do each other. Like how many kisses a one has to give to the other, but it depends on the person who rolled decides where he or she gets to kiss the other? Did that make sense?"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 22081 comments Marx chuckled a bit. "I got the gist of it."

unread topics | mark unread