Character Roleplays discussion

One on One > Insanity's Master + Shennel

Comments (showing 301-350 of 3,994) (3994 new)    post a comment »

Shennel | 2610 comments (Time skip?)

Lucinda let out a sigh once she was outside, happy he didn't try to follow her. She headed on down the road towards her house, unsure how she would exactly explain this to her brother.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments ((sure. To vacation or to phone call?))

Shennel | 2610 comments (Um, phone call, then we can skip to vacation from there??)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments ((alrighty))

Marx sat on his bed as he took out his phone and looked over Lucinda's information. He calmed himself down before he dialed the number and put his phone to his ear.

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda heard the phone ring, making her frown in confusion. Her brother was still at work, leaving her to be the only one at home. Quickly, she grabbed the kitchen phone, saying, "Hello?"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx smiled a little when she picked up the phone. "Hey. It's Ma-Mr. Mizete." He sighed to himself when he almost said his first name.

Shennel | 2610 comments "Oh, hello, Mr. Mizete," Lucinda mumbled, blushing, but glad he couldn't see her this time. "Um, how are you?" she asked.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx smiled at the question. "I'm fine. Thank you for asking. What about you?"

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda shrugged, smiling lightly as she sat on a chair. "I'm alright," she replied. "So, um did you ever find out the details about that..thing?"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx looked down at the paper in front of him. "Yeah I did."

Shennel | 2610 comments "So where is it, when is it? Um, how long will it last?" Lucinda asked before chewing on her bottom lip.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx almost chuckled when she asked so much. "It's at the next town over, near the beach. And we go the second day of break. And it'll be until three days before the break ends. Is that alright with you?"

Shennel | 2610 comments "Um...yes," Lucinda said after a few moments of thinking it over. Her smile grew as she thought about spending time with him. "I'll just need to tell my brother, but I'm going to need a ride..."

(How long is the break?)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments ((Let's go with a week in a half or two weeks?))

Marx nodded when she said that. "Alright. I can take you in my car."

Shennel | 2610 comments (Either works for me~)

"Okay," Lucinda mumbled, nodding herself. She couldn't believe she was going to be spending time with her teacher like this. Her mind was racing on what may happen on the break, but did her best not to get her hopes too high. "Alright, sounds good to me..."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments ((two weeks so it'll be longer?))

"Alright. I'll talk to some other time then."

Shennel | 2610 comments (Okay, sounds good~ =))

Lucinda nodded. "Alright, bye," she mumbled, hanging up quickly. Once she put the phone away, she began to panic on what she should pack. "Oh jeez," she sighed, closing her eyes as she banged her head against a nearby wall.

Shennel | 2610 comments (Sure, sounds good to me~ xD)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments ((lol k))

Marx was wearing casual clothes as he stood outside his car. He was wearing jeans that were ripped at the knees again but they were blue this time. He also wore a striped shirt that was low at the shoulders. He seriously did not look like a teacher. He closed the door behind him and headed up the walkway towards Lucinda's house.

((shirt: http://api.ning.com/files/yMuAFD1*VJb...))

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda had a small suitcase with her that carried most of her clothes, but she was thinking about the fact that maybe she should repack. Her brother was home, poking and prodding her with questions she mainly avoided. "I told you, he's just a friend, okay? He invited me and I thought it would be nice to have some fun. You're always telling me to make more friends," she said, rolling her eyes at him.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx walked up to her door after making sure no one was around. Even though this was an innocent trip. He still figured it would be seen as weird that he invited a student. He stopped at her door and rang the doorbell.

Shennel | 2610 comments "I got it!" Lucinda said, racing for the door, but yelped when her brother grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back so he could get to the door first. "Nope, I got it!" he laughed, reaching the door and pulling it wide open. He paused, still smiling as he looked at the so-called 'friend.' "Ah, so you're the friend," he began, raising a brow at he looked him over. "I'm the brother. The protective brother."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx looked at he guy who opened the door. He smiled at him after he introduced himself as Lucinda's brother. "I've heard much about you. It's nice to finally meet you." Not seeming at all fazed by his 'protective brother' statement.

Shennel | 2610 comments "Likewise," he replied, chuckling when Luce reached the door with her suitcase. She was in skinny jeans and a dark blue sweater; her hair was down, around her shoulders like usual. Though, she blushed when she saw Mr. Mizete. God, this was unusual, but she wasn't exactly doing anything to keep it from happening. "Alright, you keep her safe? Okay," he said looking at the 'friend' before turning to his sister. "And you just relax and have fun." He kissed the top of her head as she elbowed him in the ribs. "Yeah," she sighed softly, rolling her eyes at him.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx looked over at Lucinda when she came into his view. He couldn't help but glance down briefly at her outfit, thinking she looked cute. He quickly looked back up at her face after that, trying not to blush anymore. He couldn't help but chuckle when he kissed the top of her head and she elbowed him. "Of course" he said, responding to him keeping her safe. He looked down at her suitcase. "Let me help you with that" he said as he reached for it.

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda blushed, wishing her brother wasn't there since it was just embarrassing her even further. With a small sigh, she let Mr. Mizete take the suitcase just as her brother pulled her into a hug. "I changed my mind, I don't want you to go," he said dramatically, making Lucinda wish she could just die on the spot. After a few seconds, he let her go and waved. "You two have fun now, but not too much, ya hear?" He winked at them. "Oh god," Luce muttered as she began walking towards the car.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx carried her suitcase to the car. He chuckled softly as they walked away. He looked over at Lucinda and smiled. "He seems nice."

Shennel | 2610 comments "Annoying more like it," Lucinda muttered, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx chuckled before he opened the truck and placed her suitcase gently inside. He closed the truck before he opened the door to the driver's seat. "I'm sure it's just love."

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda got into the passenger seat, shaking her head. "Nope, just annoying," she mumbled, closing the door before buckling her seat belt. "He lives to embarrass me."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx closed the door after he got into the driver's seat. He put his seat belt on before he started the car. He looked over at her and chuckled. "I guess that is a brother's job."

Shennel | 2610 comments "Yeah, I guess," Luce sighed, sitting back in the seat. She was starting to relax without even noticing it. "But still, he's annoying."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx smiled as he drove out of parking and down the street. "But he still loves you."

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda sighed, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," she muttered, but a smile tugged at the corners of her lips as he thought about her brother. "Hmm, so how long will it take to get there?"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx glanced over at her before he looked back at the road. "An hour and a half. Might be more depending on the traffic."

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda nodded, blushing slightly as she remembered that she would be alone with him for a while now. "Okay," she drawled, looking down at her hands before glancing at him. However, she turned to the radio and asked, "Do you mind if I turn on the radio?"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx looked over at her briefly and shook his head. "No, it's alright." He leaned back in the chair as he drove. Seeming like a natural at it.

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda watched him for a few moments before looking at the radio, going through various stations before settling on a hip-hop/pop station since it was playing a song that she actually liked. She didn't turn up the volume too loud as she settled back into her seat, turning to look out the car window.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments ((do you want anything to happen while they're int he car?))

Shennel | 2610 comments (I wasn't really thinking much was going to happen in the car other than them talking... Do you think something should happen in the car?)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments ((nah, I was just wondering if you had something in mind. Let's skip))

Marx slowed down to a stop once they were nearby. He looked around before he drove forward so he could park.

Shennel | 2610 comments (Kk~)

Lucinda let out a sigh once she noticed they were finally at the inn. She was starting to wonder if she should have agreed in the first place. What was the point of this again? Her palms began to get sweaty, making her wipe them on her pants.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx looked over at her after he took off his seat belt. "...Are you okay?"

Shennel | 2610 comments "Hmm, yeah," Luce said quickly, smiling softly at him before taking off her seat belt and opening the door so she could get out. "Peachy," she mumbled.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx climbed out of the car and closed the door behind him. He looked over at her. "Are you car sick?"

Shennel | 2610 comments Lucinda shook her head, laughing lightly under her breath. "No, just was thinking about...things," she mumbled, shrugging as she closed the door.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx looked at her curiously before he decided not to push it any further. He headed for the inn. "Come on." He took out his phone and started dialing.

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce followed after him, wondering what the room situation was going to be like. Then she began to wondered what his friend would be like. They should be nice if they were friends with him, right? Luce began to chew her lower lip again, but kept pace with Mr. Mizete.

message 350: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Jan 12, 2012 05:39PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 21271 comments Marx stopped in the lobby as he wait for his friend to pick up. "Hey. Where are you?" He looked around the lobby confused. "Well, would you quit hiding then?" He sighed a little. "Then tell them to let you go." He rolled his eyes. "What do you mean they won't let you go? Just tell them to let you go." He sighed again. "Fine. Then give some sort of signal." He rolled his eyes. "I don't know. Something." He looked over when he heard a bird noise and then some shushing. He raised an eyebrow before he walked over and around a pillar. "Found you" he said before hanging up.

unread topics | mark unread