Character Roleplays discussion

One on One > Insanity's Master + Shennel

Comments (showing 1-50 of 3,994) (3994 new)    post a comment »

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments What would you like to be?

Shennel | 2610 comments We're doing the student/teacher one, yeah? Do you mind if I'm the student?

message 3: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Jan 04, 2012 01:31PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Yuppers

:D of course not!
I actually prefer to be the teacher ^ ^
may I be a male teacher?

Shennel | 2610 comments Oh, then it works out perfectly for both of us~! =D Haha
Yeah, sure~ ^_^ Do you want to go ahead and post your character? I take a while with mine ^^"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments lol
yeah sure. But don't attack me if I take awhile doing my charrie :P

Shennel | 2610 comments Eheheh, now worries there x.x I take forever with mine.

message 8: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Jul 24, 2012 11:07AM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Name: Marx Mizete
Personality: Funny and likes to makes jokes to make his students interested
Appearance:

Dislikes: mint, being cold, washing dishes, doing laundry
Other: None for now

message 9: by Shennel (last edited Jun 07, 2012 10:44PM) (new)

Shennel | 2610 comments Name: Lucinda (Luce) Gray
Appearance:

Personality: Lucinda is a bit of bookworm, often quiet and soft spoken. She doesn't really open up about her life right off the bat, needing to first trust the person. She is very shy and it takes very little to blush. However, once she does open up, she is more happy and energetic.
Position: Student

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments nice. You wanna start or should I?

Shennel | 2610 comments Hmm, do you mind starting?

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments nah. Before school or in school?

Shennel | 2610 comments Whichever you prefer, either works for me.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments ((k))

Marx parked his car in his parking spot before he headed into the school building. He walked down the hall, smiling a greeting the few people he saw. He continued down the hall until he reached his classroom. He unlocked the door and went inside to get ready for his first period class.

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce let out a tired sigh as trudged into the school. She kept her head down, allowing her hair to act like a curtain to keep her hidden from the others as she headed to her locker. A few kids watched her, snickering behind her back, but she ignored them with a sigh. Quickly, she brushed her hair back as she thought about what her older brother said that morning. Be confident, and smile like nothing else matters.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx walked out of the office so he could go to the teacher's lounge, having forgotten something in there. He walked down the hallway, greeting the people who greeted him. He looked over and noticed Luce nearby. He walked over to her and smiled. "Hey Lucinda."

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce paused, blushing lightly when she noticed her first period teacher. "Oh, hey Mr. Mizete," she mumbled, smiling lightly at him. He was very cute for a teacher, and pretty young too. However, a lot of the girls liked him and they all had a better shot at being with him while she could only dream about it. Then again, students and teachers couldn't be together no matter what. It was against the rules, but that didn't stop the other girls from wanting him.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments "I read your essay already. I think you got the highest grade int he class. I was very impressed by how good your writing was. How come you don't participate more in class?" He didn't seem to notice the several girls int he hallway that were staring at them right, seeming jealous.

Shennel | 2610 comments Even though her teacher didn't seem to notice the girls. Luce did, making her feel uneasy. Fidgeting slightly, she shrugged. "Um, I do better at writing than talking," she muttered with a shrug; she looked down and let her hair fall back over her face so as to hide herself from the girls that were glaring at her.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx looked at her for a moment before he nodded a little. "Alright. But you do need to develop speaking skills. Why don't you raised your hand at least once a week in my class, how about that?" he asked with a smile. "That isn't too much, right?"

Shennel | 2610 comments "Mhmm." Luce began to chew her lower lip, nodding her head. She blushed slightly just at the thought of speaking in class and having everyone stare at her like she was some freak. However, she couldn't just say no to a teacher. "Yes, Mr. Mizete, I'll try that that."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx smiled at her when she said yes. "Alright. Well I'll see you in class then." He walked away from her and continued down the hallway tot he teacher's lounge.

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce watched him go, still blushing slightly. She shook her head before running a hand through her hair and turning around only to let out a yelp when she bumped into a girl, who was sending her a look that basically told her to 'back off the hot teacher.' Quickly, Luce turned and hurried off, not needing someone to beat her up just because the teacher was spotted talking to her.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx got what he needed from the teacher's lounge He got what he needed and headed back out into the hallway. He walked into his classroom soon and prepared everything he needed for his first period lesson.

Shennel | 2610 comments Soon the bell rang, allowing Luce to slip into the classroom before anyone else. She waved briefly at Marx before taking a seat in the back corner of the room. She quickly pulled out a book from her back and hid her face behind it as the rest filed in slowly.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx smiled at her when she walked in. He addressed the entire class once he was sure everyone was there. He gave his normal lecture before opening the class into a discussion. Most kids liked his class since it seemed like Mr. Mizete was one of the kids. Plus the class itself was interesting.

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce tried to participate, but every time she opened her mouth to say something, she quickly shut her mouth and looked out one of the classroom windows, wishing she was out there under a tree with a book instead of in there with judgmental people.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments After awhile people started to work in groups on the assignment that had been handed to them. Marx walked over to her after he noticed she hadn't grouped with anyone. "Everything okay?"

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce looked up, blushing slightly. "No one really wants to group with me," she mumbled with a shrug. "I'm fine on my own though."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx looked around before he smiled down at her. "I'll be in your group. Just keep in mind that you'll be doing most of the most. I will help you though when you need it.'

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce smiled softly back at him, her heart skipping a beat. She nodded, quickly looking down to start on the assignment, though she was doing her best to will away a blush.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx went over and pulled a chair up to her desk and sat down beside her. "Do you understand the assignment?"

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce tensed lightly, but she looked over the assignment and quickly nodded her head. She could already feel other people staring at her, giving her glares as if she was tricking him into giving her some special treatment. With a sigh, she said, "You really don't need to be in my group. I can do this on my own."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx looked over at her and smiled. "I know you can. But we don't talk much, do we? I want to know more of your working habits. I like to get to know my students. I feel like we're complete strangers." He looked up at the class. "Get back to work" he ordered them firmly, knowing that they were all staring. They quickly did as told. He watched them for a bit before he looked at her. He smiled a little. "What? Do you think its uncool to have your teacher be your partner?"

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce giggled softly, shaking her head as she relaxed back into her seat slightly. "No, you're pretty cool for a teacher," she muttered, glancing up at him. It was true, she didn't talk to him like the other students do, but it was mainly because she couldn't even think about approaching him.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx smiled kindly at her. "I'm pretty cool? Guess I've done pretty good for myself then. Its settled then. I'll be your partner for this assignment. Now come on, continue working on it. Get some work done before class is over."

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce blushed slightly, nodding her head. She looked down, picking up her pencil as she began working on it diligently. Though, she would ask him a few questions every now and then, doing her best to ignore the occasional glare being thrown at her.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx would help her when she had questions or when she seemed stuck. He had to direct the class a few times when he noticed they weren't staying focused but overall his attention was on Luce.

((gtg))

Shennel | 2610 comments (Kk~)

Luce didn't really like all the attention she was getting. This only fed the fire that was already burning in many of the jealous girls, making her feel sick. Perhaps she would be able to go home after this class. Oh, she wanted the class to be over, but at the same time, she wanted it to never end just so she could sit by him and listen to his voice.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments ((bye!))

Marx was looking at her worried as she got lost in her thoughts. "Lucinda? Are you alright? You don't look too good. Are you sick or something?"

Shennel | 2610 comments (Byebye~! =))

"Hmm?" Luce let out a sigh, shaking her head. She didn't want to seem weak in front of her teacher. He probably already thought she was silly, she didn't want him to think she was weak too. No guy liked that in a girl. "No, I'm fine," she murmured with a weak smile.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments "Are you sure? You don't look too well. Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce shook her head quickly. "No, I'm fine, really," she muttered. She was sitting tensely in her seat, but didn't want to get up and leave before class ended. She couldn't.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx looked at her for a moment before he checked the time. He got up and told the class to start cleaning up because class was almost over. He gave them reminders on the homework.

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce quickly began grabbing her things, scribbling down the homework, but she waited until everyone else was gone before getting up to leave. However, a few girls stayed behind to flirt with Mr. Mizete. Luce simply sighed and left the room.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx watched as Lucinda left the room before he looked down at the girls before him. He smiled a little and responded to their questions kindly before he made them leave the room.

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce let out sigh as she reached her locker and began packing up her backpack. She didn't feel like staying there any longer.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx walked out into the hallway a few minutes later and went down the hall. He looked over, seeing her at her locker. He stood by her. "Leaving for the day?"

Shennel | 2610 comments Luce flinched, slightly startled but his sudden presence. She looked up at him, pushing her hair behind her ear before slinging her backpack over her shoulder. "Um, yeah, I'm not feeling well after all," she mumbled softly, glancing up at him.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 19887 comments Marx looked a little worried when she said that. "You should go to the infirmary then. Do you feel sick or something?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80

unread topics | mark unread