TeenReads discussion

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)
This topic is about The Reckoning
Reviews > The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong Review

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kimi (KimiSoKool) | 178 comments I originally didn't think that I was going to love this book because I was told that it doesn't really end. I actually liked the ending though. Finally, Chloe is with Derek. She finally got it, and Simon helped her to get it that she liked Derek. It was great. A great ending to the trilogy. Honestly, with something so huge like what was going on with the research, how could they really accomplish much by blowing up one facility. I wish that life were that simple but it's not. It was unfortunate that Simon's dad's friend (who I can't recall his name right now) died. His motives were somewhat right but he was a little off. He didn't deserve death though. Awesome ending. I will probably read the next Kelley Armstrong series. I loved Chloe as a protagonist. As I've said before, it's difficult for me to connect to many YA leading ladies but with her, I connected from the beginning. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't realize that she liked Derek sooner. It drove me insane!

unread topics | mark unread