The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo question

I finished the book!
Christy Christy Jan 02, 2012 04:17PM
So I finished the book!! It was really good! Some things I didn't like about. I don't want to say too much, so I will stop now! Haha

I read this book some time ago and wasn't going to because of the negative things I had heard about the use of women in the book. But I picked it up and really enjoyed it especially the mystery they were solving. The people in my opinion was very realistic in their actions sadly in some cases.

I read all three without taking much of a breath in between. I liked all of them. Now to see the movie from book one. Lynn A.

I didnt rate thisbook at all, I dont think it gave anything new to the whole crime theme genre, or mystery..
ok Salander was a good character, but I am stunned at the hype the whole series has around it.

much prefer Nesbo myself

Call me crazy but I don't believe Larrson(the author) just died at a young age. I think Larrson was murdered for these books. There was alot of truth to these books. I think he stepped on to many toes.

HI Has anybody read this in the original Swedish?
No reason to ask just interested

Sophie Barnes I read it in Danish (practically the same), then tried to read it in English. I thought the English version was awful by comparison, which is weird si ...more
Jan 12, 2012 06:39AM

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (other topics)