Hogwarts School For Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

The Grounds > The Heart of the Woods

Comments (showing 1-50 of 216) (216 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) | 9739 comments Mod
The tops of the trees block out most of the light. Its eerily quiet and definatly mysterious.

Ember (EmberSmith) ((Brilliant. That's all I'm saying.))

message 3: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(Well, many things could happen here. I'm planning for Fay and I to rp here later with Noel and Fay. I couldn't believe, I never thought up this topic before!)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(OOH! When?)

message 5: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(Now?)

Noel
*holding tightly onto Fay's hand whispers*
The trods around here somewhere.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay!)
Fay:
*gripping Noel's hand like there's no tomorrow*
Okay. I have no clue where we are, so I'm hoping you do.

message 7: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
We are at the heart of the woods where magic is at its strongest.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
Um... Yay?

message 9: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*chuckles softly*
It means I can contact my father to meet us here instead of traveling into Faery.

Wren Alice
*speaks quietly hoping nobody hears*
Maybe I could talk to my dead mother?
Mother!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Wren, this is one of those roleplays you shouldn't dive into.)

message 12: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(You can rp by yourself Wren in this topic until Fay and I are done doing just a two person thing.)

Noel
*opens his palm and sticks it out and a bird grows from his hand and shoots into the sky*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
Woah. Is that like, normal?

message 14: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*gasps a bit before answering*
Only in places as powerful as this one.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
*nods, going silent again*

message 16: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Glowing Black light
noel? Son?

Noel
*kneels in the dirt*
My liage. Father.
*stands up and hugs the dark light*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
*steps back, slightly intimidated*

message 18: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(My kindle battery is dying. I have to go. Be back at 9pm.)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay!)

message 20: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*steps back*
Father, she cannt see you in our natural form.

An older version of Noel in his 50s
*shakes his head and smiles at Fay*
Is she your new pet? Come to take her to live amoung us and be a mortal slave, Noel.
*critical look at Fay*
She doesn't look magiked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
*worry flashes across her face quickly, but disappears just as fast*

message 22: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*face hardens as he pull Fay closer to him*
No, Father. She's the girl I told you about. The one I pledged forever with. She's a witch father and I love her.

Father
You know what will happen Noel, if you stay with her in her world.

Noel
But I'll be surrounded by magic.

Father
It still wont help the other problem.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
*continues to use her skills as an actress, appearing as if interested in the older man's appearence rather than the topic of disscusion*

message 24: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
I'll deal with it later.

Father
I won't give my approval, until you tell her now, in my presence or else I'll exile you forever from our lands. Your home, I might add.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
Noel, please. Just tell me. It can't be that bad.

message 26: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*turns to her and clasps her hands*
Once I tell you, there's no unhearing it. Are you sure?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
*raises an eyebrow, the only sign of emotion she's shown that most people would notice*
Noel, I've heard things my parents swore they'd never tell another soul. I'm pretty sure I can handle it.

message 28: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*looks at her and sighs*
Fay, I.......I am a faery as you know and....well, faeries dont age. Kinda like vampires except I can manipulate my apparence so I would appear as old as I say I am. With spending enough time away from my home, I could fade from exsitance and just be gone.....But the thing that most worries me is.....when you age and grow older, I'll be the same and only appearing to age and when you pass from old age, I'll still be here with out you and....well, I plegde my love for you to be forever. It means for forever in faery. I can never love anyone other than you. So, what I'm asking of you FAy, is this....
*takes a deep breath*
Would you like me to become mortal? I might not have any special powers anymore. Could you still love me? We could truely have a life together without lies and secrets.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Fay:
*smiles very slightly, trying to contain laughter*
Noel, I don't care. You want to be mortal, be mortal. You don't, don't. I'll still love you either way.

message 30: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*shakes his head totally serious*
You dont understand. Either I become mortal or I leave for Faerie. I cannt fade from existance Fay.......I cannt.
*sad eyes*
Its a choice only a nonfaery can make cause obviously these things dont happen where I come from.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(I dont wanna ruin the moment, but can David be standing next to a tree easdropping?)

message 32: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(No because technically. They are not in Hogwarts grounds anymore. They are in the space between worlds. There is no way to evesdrop. Several people could be there but are on a different plane of time. Only if you entered with them could you have evesdropped.)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay. Did u check the order headquarters? David stopped by...)

message 34: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(Nt yet. Fay?)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yes ma'am?)

message 36: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(Your turn to post)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry, I don't know!!)

message 38: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*shakes his head totally serious*
You dont understand. Either I become mortal or I leave for Faerie. I cannt fade from existance Fay.......I cannt.
*sad eyes*
Its a choice only a nonfaery can make cause obviously these things dont happen where I come from.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(No, dude, I literally can't make up my mind.)

message 40: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(There is a third option, you know......lol)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(And that is?)

message 42: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(Renounce your love or order him to be your knight, so he has to listen to you. He could come back with you still a faery.)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(Is there an option where she can go to the other world?)

message 44: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(Yes, there is. He offered that one. Are you sure that you want to lose Fay forever? Or do we want to make a new group to rp their adventures in the Nevernever. Other people could rp as other creatures too or it could be just us or we could send them away and let them have a happily ever after story.)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(Live happy ever after. It's a bit awkward, having a character with the same name as you.)

Fay:
I want to go with you.
*her eyes were overflowing with emotion, causing her voice to almost sound desperate*

message 46: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(Oh! I cannot believe that this will be goodbye or will they return in the future?)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(Surprise visits. Definitely.)

message 48: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

(*smiles* Im so excited! Ah! But Im gonna havta wait till I can get my cu online. It will be way dramtic.)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(O.O)

message 50: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Noel
*smiles brightly*
Then we will leave tomorrow, my love. Lets go backand say our goodbyes. We will meet back at the forest and leave together.
*holds out his hand to her*

« previous 1 3 4 5

Hogwarts School For Witchcraft and Wizardry

unread topics | mark unread