The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) The Vincent Boys discussion

the cover is such a fail

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Chyna wtf is this?!

BelleScar I 100% agree with you... The cover has no meaning towards the story...

Mandy Miller The cover was the reason I put off reading it, but I seriously loved the jlbook.

andrea pacheco I agree like why is the cover a picture of a girl with a lollipop in front of her lips

Tabitha I didn't understand the cover either.

message 6: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. I was a little bit frightened of the cover. I think its because of the contrast in colors (For me, bright green doesn't go well with red.) And what's with lollipop?

message 7: by Dru (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dru YES! i was totally misled by this cover! but it was a good story

Candice Crowell that's why i was so hesitant to read it. i'd like to say i dont judge a book by its cover but i do..

Deanna I agree! The cover made me put off reading it but it was a great book, can't wait for book 2 to come out in June.

Janae I loved this book too! But when I looked at the cover, it freaked me out and thought that it would have an impact on the book, but it didn't!

Sydney It dosen't have anything to do with the book, yes, but that is what drew me in to buy it. Post a comment if it was the same way for you...

Cherry It certainly is different!

That is what drew me in though and make me read it.

message 13: by Riya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Riya i don't understand it. whats with the lollipop??

Ashley so true the lollipop had no business in the cover or the book.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, the cover made me not want to read the book. Then I remembered not to judge a book by it's cover and decided to read it. Now I'm glad I did But the cover really does not do the book justice :\

Vinisha IFKR like...i love lolipops too

Janae Jenn wrote: "Yeah, the cover made me not want to read the book. Then I remembered not to judge a book by it's cover and decided to read it. Now I'm glad I did But the cover really does not do the book justice :\"

Not at all! I'm always judging a book by it's cover, I need to stop doing that.

Lylaa The name of this topic just made me LOL. Just saying.

Kelly Browder I never really thouht about it but maybe because Ashton is kinda a bad girl gone good. You think of innocent children sucking on a lollipop but then the way the licking is depicted on the cover could be a little more risqué. I know it's a stretch.

Kerri Williams It's been re-released with new covers. Have you seen them?

Candice Crowell Yes and they are so much better!

message 22: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. Kerri wrote: "It's been re-released with new covers. Have you seen them?"

Yes! They're both hot! Loved it!

message 23: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn K Uh...yeah, the new covers definitely rock and gives them the hottness that the two Vincent Boys deserves.

message 24: by fabby (last edited Dec 12, 2012 07:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

fabby i have and love them The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Vincent Boys (other topics)
The Vincent Brothers (other topics)
The Vincent Brothers: Extended and Uncut (other topics)