The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Newbie From Nebraska

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I just discovered goodreads a few days ago and am totally addicted. This group caught my eye after seeing the wide variety of books that get read. I look forward to being an active member!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Jon! :)

Lisa Julianna (LisaJulianna) | 1053 comments Welcome Jon...we are glad you are here!

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Jon!

Laura (apenandzen) Welcome in Jon, we love New Meat.

LOL

(OK, read A Dirty Job: A Novel, and that comment won't sound so stalker-ish and disturbed.)

Fiona (bookcoop) Welcome to TNBBC John, look forward to seeing you as an active member. :)

Darla (isishalo1) | 576 comments Welcome Jon!!!

Petra X  (PetraX) Hi there Jon *waving*

Heather (hsditto) Hey Jon! You've definitely picked an addicting group...you're going to love it here!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry Laura... I love disturbing. ( I'm a huge Chuck Palahniuk fan). I looked up that book though and will certainly add it to my want to read list! Looks like my style.

Laura (apenandzen) YAY, I love it that you love disturbed. do you know what this means Jon? You really wanna know what this means?

You'll fit right in here!

message 12: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori | 8389 comments Mod
Hi Jon, I see the "girls" already got to you! One thing I love about this group is that variety of genres and authors we all bring to the table. I love how we are all so open to checking out each others favs....

You will fit right in, as Laura so correctly put it. I too am a Chuckie P fan. Invisible Monsters and Survivor being my top two favorites.....

Kellie (acountkel) | 992 comments Jon
this is a fun group!
Glad you are part of it!

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome Jon! Hope you have a great time here.

Marsha Welcome Jon.

LOL Laura.

John (downbytheseasid) Hi Jon, from John with an 'H' so hopefully no confusion.

dara I wish I was from Omaha.

Hayes (Hayes13) Hi Jon, welcome and happy reading!

Robin (RobinSullivan) | 1002 comments Hello Jon,

welcome to the group!

Wife of GR author: Michael J. Sullivan | The Crown Conspiracy (10/08) | Avempartha (04/09)

Kathy  (readr4ever) | 511 comments Hi Jon, welcome. I had to respond when I saw the title, Newbie from Nebraska, as I love alliteration, and when I saw that you liked disturbing, I knew you'd be an interesting addition to the group.

Maranda (mannadonn) | 133 comments Hey Jon! Welcome to the group!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Dirty Job (other topics)
Avempartha (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Chuck Palahniuk (other topics)
Michael J. Sullivan (other topics)