Q&A with Tina Gayle discussion

Tina Gayle
This topic is about Tina Gayle
The Executive's Wives' Club

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (last edited Jan 02, 2012 10:17AM) (new)

Tina (tinagayle) | 33 comments Mod
Hoping to get the first book in the series out in the middle of February.

Four wives...
One wreck....
So many lives changed...

Titles in the series
1st - The Unwilling Widow
2nd - New Baby, Mr. Fix-it, and the Widow
3rd - Empty Nest Widow
4th - Reworking the Widow

message 2: by Tina (last edited Jan 19, 2012 09:24AM) (new)

Have the cover for "The Unwilling Widow" check it out on both
My Blog
My website

Tell me what you think.

message 3: by Tina (last edited Feb 03, 2012 02:52PM) (new)

Meet the members of the Executive Wives Club

The four ladies are all married to executives for Mama Turner's Transport and Logistic Carrier. The company is sold because the old owner's wife has cancer. The executives travel to Settle to talk to the new owners.

One fatal car wreck...
Everyone's lives changed...

Jennifer Larson is married to Craig Larson, the COO of Mama Turner's TLC. Jen, a realtor, has worked hard to make her life with Craig. They have a nice house, a wonderful lab name George, and are living the dream of a successful couple. Yet, no one knows there dirty little secret.

Briena Sullivan's husband, Eric Sullivan is the Chief Technology Officer. They live a comfortable life and have two adorable kids, Allison and Ethan. Brie is shocked by the gift Eric leaves behind and fights her parents to stay in Nebraska with her friends.

Sylvia, the amazon woman of the group, is married to Robert Donovan. As the CFO, Bob spends long hours at work and leaves the parenting dues of his daughter to Sylvia. Only the talk he had with her before his trip to Settle leaves Sylvia wondering about their life together.

Marianne Clark is married to Jack, the CEO of the company. She has grace, pose, and uses all her skill to hold the group together. With two grown sons, who don't need her, she knows these women do and she is going to do everything in her power to help them.

message 4: by Tina (new)

Come Read the first chapter of "The Unwilling Widow"

Now available on my website.

http://www.tinagayle.net/UnwillingWid...

message 5: by Tina (new)

Of course, I had to have a giveaway for "The Unwilling Widow" just visit my blog spot and leave a comment.

www.tinagayle.blogspot.com

Ends Feb. 17 winner announced the 2/18

unread topics | mark unread