Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix discussion

Which house is your favourite?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 354) (354 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* (last edited May 31, 2012 05:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* I like Ravenclaw and according to quizzes, I should be in Ravenclaw. :) What about you?

message 2: by Rukshin (new) - added it

Rukshin I want to be in Ravenclaw!!!!!

Ahlaam Slytherin, they're cunning.

Dani Ravenclaw

Kelly Robson Griffyndor, they have the best characters.

Akshay of course Griffyndor !

Jake Gryffindor!!

Valerie I think Slytherin has the most depth. Each house has it's philosophical and psychological representations. I find Gryffindor too shallow. Ravenclaw would be the one I like the best but it really didn't seem like the characters in the book reflected the house well or at least it should have been elaborated on more. As for Hufflepuff, they allowed everyone in their house it was the house for misfits. Maybe they were the better house, just viewed weak for their inclusiveness.

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ Slytherin! They're interesting. I don't know why but I see Gryffindor as a bunch of goody two shoes.

Minnie Mouse Gryffindor, since being brave is hard. But I am a Ravenclaw.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenclaw.

message 12: by Lily (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lily Ravenclaw. DEFINATLY:D Because i'm in it.

Tunrola Ase Gryffindor!! I REALLY don't like Hufflepuff, I think it's degrading.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Gryffindor has the best characters. I think to be in Hufflepuff would be an insult thought Tonks and Cedric were alright hufflepuffs

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I meant though

message 16: by Alexa (new) - added it

Alexa No offense, But any house but HUFFLEPUFF. But I ended up being in it, anyway xD Haha
Slytherin sounds good...

Ahlaam ^^Guys I don't get why you think being in Hufflepuff is degrading?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I just think that half of their members aren't in there because they're honest or hard working but just because they don't fit in any of the other houses (they are neither brave, intelligent, cunning, or honest). Plus, from what I've read, they usually do poorly in the House Cup. I just wouldn't like to be in that house. =/

Jenna Either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I like being a prankster and stirring up trouble like the Fred and George, but Luna Lovegood would be an interesting roommate.

Jasmine GRIFFINDOR!!!!!!

Jasmine Jenna wrote: "Either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I like being a prankster and stirring up trouble like the Fred and George, but Luna Lovegood would be an interesting roommate."

yes,she would b very interesting.(but cool!)

Jordan ^Jello^ Ravenclaw, they're clever and smart

message 23: by MJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ Hufflepuff. Our house ghost is a partying monk. ;)

message 24: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Hufflepuff :)

message 25: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat what is so bad about Hufflepuff?

Jenna Jasmine wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I like being a prankster and stirring up trouble like the Fred and George, but Luna Lovegood would be an interesting roommate."

yes,she would b very..."

Yeah she would, but I just can't decide which house to pick.By the way I love your Irene Adler avatar, she's so awesome.

message 27: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Ravenclaw

Olivia Ravenclaw, Luna would be an awesome room mate and ravenclaws are really smart.

Kamran Warsi Slytherin

Jackie Ravenclaw!!!

Chloe GRYFFINDOR!!!!

Britnie Slytherin, with Ravenclaw as a back up.

message 33: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Everyone says Gryffindor because Harry was in it or Ravenclaw because of Luna. Choose the house by what it stands for not by who's in it. I mean I love Harry and Luna, I actually love Luna a little more than Harry haha but still I'm just saying

Britnie All of the houses have some sort of positive quality. Plus your favorite character probably says something about the sort of values you admire anyway.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed. Well said, well said. I like Ravenclaw because I think it represents me the most.

Michelle Gryffindor

Annabel ♥ Defintely Ravenclaw. luna lovegood! i think Ravenclaw suits me the best.

Cierra I like both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I don't see anything wrong with Hufflepuff at all. It's not that they do poorly at the house cups from what I recall they just aren't competitive like the others. They're hard working, loyal, friendly and honest. It sounds like an excellent group of people to spend 7 years with :) I also love ravenclaw because they are known to be talented, wise and creative. I think if anything I would be a hybrid

message 39: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Cat wrote: "Everyone says Gryffindor because Harry was in it or Ravenclaw because of Luna. Choose the house by what it stands for not by who's in it. I mean I love Harry and Luna, I actually love Luna a little..."

dude i did not pick Ravenclaw because of Luna i chose it because it represented me the most

scarletkiwi obviously, gryffindor!! :P

❤ Maura Styles ❤ I would love to be in Gryffindor because of the braveness, but I would also like to be in Ravenclaw for kindness!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Gryffindor really is my favorite. I love all of them though. Slytherin has a lot of depth and it is a very interesting house because it is thought to be evil but Harry was almost part of it so it has a lot more to it than you may think. I kinda feel bad for Hufflepuff because no one really cares too much about it. Ravenclaw is really cool because it is like, a really smart house and people seem really knowing. Overall, I'd have to say Gryffindor because all of my favorite characters are in it!!!!!!!

message 43: by Buddy (new)

Buddy Revenclaw all the way. They are intelligent, kind and they are not snobs like Slytherin, or wimps like Hufflepuff. The only thing they don't have, but don't really need is Gryffindor courage. Although Ravenclaw has quite a bit of courage too... =)

Kayla Ravenclaw for me!! I was Luna Lovegood for Halloween! :D

1luvbooks Hufflepuff for me. It's what I officially am, which is fine by me because I always loved Hufflepuff (and wished we could've seen their common room, like we saw the other 3) even tho everywhen seems to look down on it. They wrok hard, and do the right thing. Personally, that just always appealed to me.

Sugartaffy I like a lot Gryffindore by what it stands but I love Hufflepuff because they have an amazing point of vew.

Debbie Hazeleger One should always keep in mind, that one's house doesn't 100% reflect one's character. Other wise Pettigrew was rather misplaced :P.

Having said that.
Slytherin.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Troy wrote: "Revenclaw all the way. They are intelligent, kind and they are not snobs like Slytherin, or wimps like Hufflepuff. The only thing they don't have, but don't really need is Gryffindor courage. Altho..."

:P no one cares Troy!!!!! Just kidding! Plus, I am a coward so probably better for Hufflepuff!!!! But I still don't like it best! :) you just called me a wimp!!!! Thanks a lot Troy I'm going to go cry now.... Hahaha

Siobhan well i think ravenclaw fits me but i want to be in gryffyndor best

Vanessa Phillips Ravenclaw is definetly my favorite!That's the house I would want to be in.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (other topics)