My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic discussion

Ponyville > Characters

Comments (showing 1-50 of 231) (231 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by rachel, You got a real problem alright and a banjo is the only answer! (last edited Dec 28, 2011 03:28PM) (new)

rachel | 139 comments Mod
Name: Traditional MLP style
Age: Since we don't quite know the ages, just use traditional human years.
Pony Type: Earth pony, pegasus pony, or unicorn pony
Appearance: Create your pony on the website and take a screen-shot, upload it to the groups photos, then put the link.
Personality: At least five sentences
History: At least five sentences. Should explain how he/she got their cutie mark.
Cutie Mark:
Store: If they own a store, put it here.
Other:

message 2: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (last edited Feb 26, 2012 06:43AM) (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) | 431 comments Mod
Name: Honeydew
Pony Type: Unicorn
Appearance: description
Personality: Honeydew is a sweet and kind pony. She is very calm, but a bit brash. She will do anything to improve her store sales. She has a mellow attitude, but is always willing to help her friends.
Honeydew tries to calm every situation, and it tends to get on ponies nerves. She loves to be warm and cozy, but dislikes the summer. She loves winter, because it allows her to use her fireplace without being called weird. She has an extensive collection of blankets.
History: Honeydew was raised by her mother and father, back in Canterlot. Ever since she had been young, she always drank tea. It didn't take long for her to begin to make her own types of tea mixtures, and eventually earned her Cutie Mark. She loved it in Canterlot, and when she was 17 years old, she tried to start a tea store. Well, back then, it was all the rage to drink punch, and her store soon went out of business.
Honeydew was determined though, and moved to Ponyville to re-start her franchise.
When she was 18, she had successfully started Herbal Heaven, a herb and tea store. It was small, but fairly popular. She soon got news from Canterlot that her mother had given birth to a baby brother, named Butter Scotch. She was happy, and now visits them often.
Cutie Mark: Honeydew has a white mug as her Cutie Mark, and it has a noticeable tea bag hanging out of it. This represents her love for herbal infusions and tea.
Store: Herbal Heaven
Other: She always carries a small satchel with her, and it has a large collection of herbs and tea bags inside.

message 3: by rachel, You got a real problem alright and a banjo is the only answer! (last edited Jan 02, 2012 11:15AM) (new)

rachel | 139 comments Mod
Name: Misty Colors (MC, Misty, for short)
Pony Type: Pegasus
Appearance:
Personality: Misty is out-going and loud. She has a sharp tounge and short temper. She's caring about every pony, and hopes for the best. She's always pursuading ponies to buy her supplies and artwork. In her spare type she's always painting or drawing.

History: Misty was born and raised in Manehatten. Her father was formerly from Cloudsdale, and mother owner of a huge and popular company in the big city. She was always so interested in colors and always trying to draw different plants and animals. Many ponies complimented her and she received her cutiemark. She decided to move to Ponyville, where she wanted to start a small store in a small town.

Cute Mark: She has a paintbrush resting in front of a pallet (I think that's what their called) with ROY G BIV (colors of Rainbow) placed around it.

Store: Arts and Crafts
Other:

message 4: by Catfish :D, Luna-Haha! The fun has been DOUBLED! (last edited Dec 31, 2011 03:36AM) (new)

Catfish :D (Applewhisker28) | 304 comments Mod
Name: Snickerdoodle
Pony Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: Snickerdoodle
Personality: Snickerdoodle is a friendly, loving pony. She is always has a stool ready for you at Sugarcube Corner. Snickerdoodle has family from Apploosa, and she speaks with a faint accent. Snickerdoodle can be stubborn sometimes, and is wary of strangers, keeping to her friends most of the time. She loves to bake, and she'll get angry if you disturb her while she's in 'the zone'.
History: Snickerdoodle was born and raised in Ponyville. She had grown up living next door to SugarCube Corner, and soon, she was employed there. While experimenting in the kitchen one day, for Snickerdoodle was a great baker, it turned out, she found how to make her own cookie-a snickerdoodle. Excited, she showed the cookie to her employers, and it was put in the menu. Many ponies come to taste the yummy treat. Ever since that day, Snickerdoodle has had her cutie mark.
Cutie Mark: Snickerdoodle's cutie mark is a cookie infront of a wooden mixing spoon.
Store: She doesn't own a store, but is employed at SugarCube Corner.
Other: She wears a pink bandana all the time to keep her mane out of her eyes, and wears one pink leg warmer to match.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2012 03:18PM) (new)

Name: Blipity-Bloop
Pony Type: Pegasus Pony
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Blipity-Bloop is A fun-loving Pegasus pony that loves just what her name and cutie mark imply: Video games! She is considered the main gamer in her family of five. She mainly likes ninhoofdo Games but is not limited to just them. Even though she loves video games, she has many friends and tries her best to try new things with them. Even though she usually plays indoors, she has a soft side for nature and animals. Her favorite place to play her gamemare color is in the woods close to her home. She has a puppy named freckles. Besides video games, she likes to draw, sew, and bake. During the winter wrap-up, her job is to help the animals wake up from hibernation. Her favorite color is green and she constantly wears it. Sometimes she can be a bit too into a game, to the annoyance of her family and friends, but she tries not to let that happen. She is sensitive to the feelings of others, but sometimes that sensitivity backfires and she's TOO sensitive. Other than friendly and sensitive, she likes to try new things.
History: When Blipity-Bloop was a filly, she and her best friend, Ginger-Twist, would always play her Super ninhoofdo after school. Ginger-twist's dad worked for a video game company, and when one of his coworkers saw how well Blipity-Bloop played video games, he, with Blipity's parent's permission, signed Blipity bloop up for a gaming tournament that the company was holding. Blipity ended up winning and even got her picture in a gaming magazine. She finally got her cutie mark the next morning after her victory.
Cutie Mark: A gamemare color
Store: N/A
Other:

message 6: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (last edited Jan 02, 2012 01:28PM) (new)

Name: Rubix (sometimes called Roo)
Personality: Rubix is a mature pony, but loves to have fun. She's very down to earth, and enjoys helping out others. For a basic personality, she's like Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle combined.
Rubix can get caught up in her work sometimes, but overall she's laid back. She does try to get her work in on time, but if she doesn't, she doesn't sweat it.
this pegasus doesn't really use her wings for sport, but more so for traveling. She's not into tricks of speed. But she does fly more than she walks.
Roo is very intelligent, and has a high I.Q. She's not good at language arts, though, more so at math and science. In fact, she hates to read. She would rather learn by listening to somepony than read.
History: Rubix was born in Canterlot, to a very high and mighty family. She was a cute filly, but often got into trouble. She excelled in school, and graduated from pony school far earlier than her other classmates.
While her parents were at a meeting, she stayed in the playroom area. She saw a Rubiks cube, and immediately solved it in "ten seconds flat". That was when she got her cutie mark.
Rubix bought every kind of Rubiks cube there was, up until she got to the 50-by-50 squared one. She finished that in less than an hour, and now instead of a challenge, she thinks of it as an activity to take up time.
This pony often used her brain to help others, as she is highly intelligent. She solves problems as fast as her cubes. In her free time, she actually makes bigger and harder cubes.
Roo then was sent to Ponyville by her parents when she was 18 years of age. They wanted her to "use her brains someplace else". And she did. She is currently unemployed, but is somewhat looking for a job.
Rubix found a nice modern looking home, a block away from the Town Square. It is made up of glass, but she takes great care of it. Sometimes it breaks, and she has to send to her parents for repair money.
Cutie Mark: A Rubiks cube.
Store:
Other:

message 7: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jan 04, 2012 01:27PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (dragoness5000) | 113 comments Name: Harmony
Appearance:
description
Personality: Harmony is a very shy pony. She would rather stay inside making music on her violin or flute. Although she is shy she can still be fun. Once she gets to know you she'll bloom and start being a bit more crazy. She talks very rarely in very public places and new ponies scare her. Her voice is very soft even though she can sing well enough. She loves laughing and always loves a good joke. Her feelings are hurt easily and doesn't like when jokes go too far. She is sensitive, yet fun!
Harmony is not a show off she quietly shows her talents and wants no congragulations. Instead of wanting admiration for her talents she likes to accent other ponies talents. Almost like the harmony of a song bringing out the more pronounced melody of the song. In fact that is almost exactly how she and her sister, Melody, work together. She is quiet and likes to brag abbout her sisters talentsn while her sister just brags about her own talents. They are almost polar opposites.
She loves music and her violin so you can usually find her in her house playing or up on a cloud away from society. She goes up there often to have peace and quiet so she can practice. She is into classical music unlike her sister who likes rock and hip hop.
She has a small canary called Buttercream which are coincidentally her favorite kinds of cookies. She kind of has a tiny winy itsie bitsie sweet tooth. She can also play the flute and drums although she doesn't usually show any talent on the drum set. Besides playing her instruments and eating she loves flying with friends or her sister Melody.
History: Harmony was born in Manehattan, the big city, a year before her sister Melody. She never liked the noise of the city or the bustle of the crowds. She had her sights set on moving to a quieter town.
That was when she found out about the violin. She was instantly drawn to it and she played it with ease. She never really thought she played it too well until she entered a talent show and won first prize with the overwhelming majority. At that moment she earned her cutie mark too her great joy. She took that moment to heart and decided to check out other instruments. Soon she was playing the cello and guitar which are very similar to the violin, then the flute, drums and piano. Violin is still her favorite instrument.
Her younger sister did not take to classical music but instead started out with guitar, bass and drums. She is not as talented but she holds talent of her own. Whenever complimented she turns the attention to Melody.
Soon the bustle of the city became too much to bear and she moved to Ponyville where she set up the music store and played to her heart's content. She also opened up after meeting more ponies.
Cutie Mark: A violin and bow. This shows how good she is at playing instruments.
Store: Piano and Forte. She owns the local music store and also teaches young fillies and colts
Other:

message 8: by Pierce Withers (last edited Jan 05, 2012 05:48PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Name:"Darkmoon
Pony Type:Unicorn
Looks: this is an old picture so no wings) Photobucket
History:(will do as much as i can i have school will be done by fridayk?)She was left in a meadow and found by( UM who whants to find me?)When she was younger she used to run in an old medow in this medow she had learned some usefull skills and talents.Those taletns and skills are used in Track,Art,And magic Baking.Here most new talent is to Run .She can run for many hours without tting tired.When she was just a foal she used to stare at the moon and watch it using her horn she can turn it dark and light .She has not learned how to fully use her wings(I have a horn and wings but the picture i did is not done so willl be awhile im getting help from my friend Amber with it i he u guys aproove of me having wings and horn?)
Personality:Sweet but stern.She can be very stubborn and rude.She still is developing so shes still learning how to be nice and hounist and caring.Shes is very caring to animals and love to play.Has a bad temper if asked to do somthing she dont wanna do.U might wanna watch her cause she likes to prank tease and make caose everywere.
Cutei mark:Black moon with purple fire round it
Store:Um im still thinking about one
Other:none

message 9: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

Kara, please add more to the history, and add the personality and type of pony sections. Your sheet should have an outline like so:

Name: Traditional MLP style
Age: Since we don't quite know the ages, just use traditional human years.
Pony Type: Earth pony, pegasus pony, or unicorn pony
Appearance: Create your pony on the website and take a screen-shot, upload it to the groups photos, then put the link.
Personality: At least five sentences
History: At least five sentences. Should explain how he/she got their cutie mark.
Cutie Mark:
Store: If they own a store, put it here.
Other:

message 10: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) hey if u guys whant i own a art tablet for computor i can make u guys some new poses just seggestion for everone if they cant draw it very good

message 11: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Pinky? what do you mean by "Create your pony on the website and take a screen-shot, upload it to the groups photos, then put the link."? What site are you talking about?

message 12: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

We should have a topic in this group called "How to Upload Your Characters" It gives further instructions and the links to websites.

message 13: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

To add on; Kara, can you please not make your pony an alicorn (pegasus and unicorn)? I believe that's not common, and is only reserved for important ponies, such as Princess Luna and Princess Celestia.
If they ever show another pony in the show whose an alicorn, you can for sure re-model her.

message 14: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) okay ! i was just wondering

message 15: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

Thanks! Then she's totally accepted.

message 16: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) yah rp?

message 17: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) edited picture but plz dont think of wings it is old and i did not know

message 18: by Call me Random (last edited Jan 06, 2012 05:29PM) (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Name: Victoria
Pony Type: unicorn pony
Appearance:
Personality: Victoria is very competitive. She always enters in competition as much as possible. Her competitive streak has make her a bossy and arrogant pony, as well as a big bragger. Sometimes she can't help herself thinking about her family and what they did to her.
History: Victoria used to be raised by Earth Ponies, but then started developing a strange bump on her head. It turned out to be a horn and her family abandoned her. She was hurt, but soon found a race starting and she enter in it and won. After a few days after the race, she saw a reflection of her in the water and discovered her cutie mark. She wonder what it was, and still after all these years, she still has no idea...
Cutie Mark: A golden trophy with a blue ribbon on it.
Store: Is there a sport store? Maybe she can run that or something...
Other:

message 19: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

Her name should have something to do with victory, or winning.

message 20: by ~Piano Keys~ (new)

~Piano Keys~ (ilovezecora) Victoria!

Kate (theshortone) (dragoness5000) | 113 comments Nike!

message 22: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Fluttershy/ The MLP lover! wrote: "Victoria!"

Victoria. I like that. But what should her Cutie mark be?

Kate (theshortone) (dragoness5000) | 113 comments A blue ribbon?

message 24: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Hmm....Maybe...

Oh! I got one. A blue ribbon that's on a gold trophy!

Kate (theshortone) (dragoness5000) | 113 comments Perfect!

message 26: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Thanks for your help guys! Now I can get the rest of the characters I make and think up names for them/cutie marks.

message 27: by Call me Random (last edited Jan 06, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Name: VolcanoStar
Pony Type: pegasus pony
Appearance:
Personality: VolcanoStar was so named that because he was raised by Dragons and was raised in a volcano. He's very smart for someone his age. His smartness as well as his love for volcano gain him cutie mark. He's a bit of a clumsy flier because of his depth perception. He can't see a thing without his glasses. He's very shy.
Cutie Mark: A volcano with a star
Store:
Other:

message 28: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Name: FashionCrown
Pony Type: Unicorn pony
Appearance:
Personality: FashionCrown was born a model. Even when she was little, she dressed up in outfits and strutted her stuff. She did it so often she earn her cutie mark. She's very arrogant and a fashion critic. She's also pretty famous around Ponyville (is that OK?)
Cutie Mark: a crown decorated with a diamond, rubies and a amethyst. (She's wearing something. That's why the Cutie mark is in the corner.)
Store:
Other:

Maybe I'm not too good with the names...

message 29: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

She's fine, being her age. And her famous rep. is also good.

All three accepted.

message 30: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Sweet.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

God's Swordmaiden/Rarity wrote: "Name: Harmony
Appearance:

Personality: Harmony is a very shy pony. She would rather stay inside making music on her violin or flute. Although she is..."

Nice job! I really like your style :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery the link-giver / Applejack wrote: "ADOPT ME:
I made this after icey's pony. She doesn't have a name but anyone can have her.

"

Hey, sorry to ask this, but does anyone want this pony? I can edit her cutie mark if you'd like...I'm not gonna use her, so first to claim her gets it!

Kate (theshortone) (dragoness5000) | 113 comments Avery the link-giver / Applejack wrote: "God's Swordmaiden/Rarity wrote: "Name: Harmony
Pony Type: Pegasusyu
Appearance:

Personality: Harmony is a very shy pony. She would rather stay inside making music on her violi..."

Thank you!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

God's Swordmaiden/Rarity wrote: "Avery the link-giver / Applejack wrote: "God's Swordmaiden/Rarity wrote: "Name: Harmony
Pony Type: Pegasusyu
Appearance:

Personality: Harmony is a very shy pony. She would r..."

:D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainbow Dash/Silverstream (20% Cooler) wrote: "Her name should have something to do with victory, or winning."

Victini! JK, erm...
What about...Victory-star? IDK...(Yeah, Victory star is victini's special ability. *Deal-with-it face*) :)

message 36: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

Victini? Isn't that a new Pokemon? *says cluelessly as I haven't played the Black or White versions*

message 37: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) lol it is

message 38: by Call me Random (last edited Jan 07, 2012 03:34PM) (new)

Call me Random | 61 comments Rainbow Dash/Silverstream (20% Cooler) wrote: "Victini? Isn't that a new Pokemon? *says cluelessly as I haven't played the Black or White versions*"

Here's a picture of it.

It's the one that's bright orange and biting the Renucleus. Kinda Random. I know. Expect that with me.

message 39: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) awwww his head

message 40: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Name: Mayhem
Pony Type: Pegasis
Appearance: Photobucket
Personality: Will do tommoro or when i can
History:Will do later
Cutie Mark:Music note
Store:none
Other:

message 41: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 4 comments Name: BrightStar
Appearance: Photobucket
Personality: BrightStar is a very smart pony, but she doesn't like people who don't appreciate the arts of literature and writing. She is very blunt, and sometimes just blurts out her true feelings about the pony or the conversation, in, sometimes, a very rude way. But usually, she's very kind, tsudere-type pony. She won't bother you if you don't want her to, and she's very timid.
History: BrightStar was born in Canterlot, with her fellow younger brothers. As a vivid reader, she read a lot of books, and soon read about a better place for her to live in: Ponyville. Her brothers promised they would take care of their home and be good, and, with that, BrightStar moved to Ponyville. She mostly stayed cooped up in her home reading in the next few years, until she realized that maybe she needed to go out more. She did, and made a couple of friends. When she turned 11, BrightStar decided to open up a bookstore and help make money for her brothers, who at that time had a 'outdated' house. So, she opened the bookstore. Then, finally, at 11, the mayor of Ponyville couldn't find information about InsertRandomTopicHere. BrightStar helped the mayor, and soon after, became Ponyville's smartest pony, thus earning her cutie mark for "Brains"(her cutie mark is a book).
Store: BrightStar's Brilliant Bookstore (BBB for short)
Other:

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

coolz!
Yeah, I played pokemon black :)
It's pretty freakin good :)

message 43: by คгเค (last edited Jan 10, 2012 11:05PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Name: Rainy Days
Pony Type: Unicorn Pony
Personality: Rainy Days is always excited to meet new people and learn new things. She tends to alway be in the wrong place at the wrong time and is forever causing mischief without her realising. Rainy Days is incredibly loyal to her friends and is always there for them. She has terrible mood swings and can be quite dangerous when angry. Rainy Days loves anything to do with water, and she prefers rain to shine. Whenever id starts raining, she's always outside, basking in its glory.
History: Rainy Days was born and raised in Ponyville. As a young filly, her mother and father were called to the big city for work and left Rainy Days on her own for the night. That very night, a big storm hit Ponyville and tore Rainy Days' house apart. She braved the night out in the rain, and found to her surprise that she quite enjoyed sitting outside in the downpour, despite everything she lost. It was the rain itself that kept her hope alight. The next morning, Rainy Days received her Cutie Mark, a little blue raincloud.
Cutie Mark: A little blue cloud with rain falling below it.
Store: None
Other:

Kate (theshortone) (dragoness5000) | 113 comments Rain Dancer?

message 45: by Catfish :D, Luna-Haha! The fun has been DOUBLED! (new)

Catfish :D (Applewhisker28) | 304 comments Mod
Ooh, Rainy Days?

Kate (theshortone) (dragoness5000) | 113 comments That sounds good!

message 47: by Wardog (last edited Jan 10, 2012 04:01PM) (new)

Wardog | 129 comments Mod
Name: Kane Wood
Pony Type: Earth
Appearance: http://www.goodreads.com/photo/group/...
Personality: He's a wild care if you will. Logicjal to a certain point, but loves nothing more than goofying off or finding crazy ways to test any skills. He is crafty with resources at hand and great with the outdoors. Offically he considers himself a carpenter, but one of his favorite 'games' is spying. Hes respectable and respectful, he would randomly invade privacy. He likes to prove his abilites, in this case, he likes to prove his uncatchable. Still, there is no greater trait than the common carpenter trait of: helping.
History: One day, when he was just as a wee little lad, he found himself face to face with a rattler. He backed away slowly and tripped over a barbed wire fence. He skuttled throigh it to escspe the snake, but later had to rebuild it, becuase his wait nearly destroyed this this section. He did a pretty good job, then got his mark. The hammer was for carpentry and fence building, the wired fence was for his enduring personality.
Cutie Mark: hammer and wired fence. (Not hammer and sikle)
Store: Kane's Karpentry
Other:

message 48: by Wardog (new)

It gud?

message 49: by Vermin Supreme™, *brohoof* (new)

Yup!

message 50: by Wardog (last edited Jan 10, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

K, where can start? Oh , i bet need to a store sheet dont i?

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread