UK Swap Shop discussion

Series Challenges 2011 > Kayleigh's 2012 Series Challenge

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments First of all I want to finish some of the series I started and never finished. I'm hoping to do this before I start any new series. I doubt it'll happen but the ones I want to finish are:

Elixir Series
Elixir (Elixir, #1) by Hilary Duff Devoted (Elixir, #2) by Hilary Duff
#1 Elixir
#2 Devoted

Dead Beautiful Series
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon Life Eternal (Dead Beautiful, #2) by Yvonne Woon
#1 Dead Beautiful
#2 Life Eternal

Mediator Series
Love You to Death & High Stakes (Mediator, #1-2) by Meg Cabot Mean Spirits & Young Blood (Mediator, #3-4) by Meg Cabot Grave Doubts & Heaven Sent (Mediator, #5-6) by Meg Cabot
#1 Love You to Death
#2 High Stakes
#3 Mean Spirits
#4 Young Blood
#5 Grave Doubts
#6 Heaven Sent

Blue Bloods Series
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)  by Melissa de la Cruz Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz Revelations (Blue Bloods, #3) by Melissa de la Cruz The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4) by Melissa de la Cruz
#1 Blue Bloods
#2 Masquerade
#3 Revelations
#4 The Van Alan Legacy

Evernight

Evernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia Gray Stargazer (Evernight, #2) by Claudia Gray Hourglass (Evernight, #3) by Claudia Gray Afterlife (Evernight, #4) by Claudia Gray
#1 Evernight
#2 Stargazer
#3 Hourglass
#4 Afterlife

Succubus Series
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Succubus Nights (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, #3) by Richelle Mead Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid, #4) by Richelle Mead Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) by Richelle Mead Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6) by Richelle Mead
#1 Succubus Blues
#2 Succubus Nights
#3 Succubus Dreams
#4 Succubus Heat
#5 Succubus Shadows
#6 Succubus Revealed

Dark Swan
Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1) by Richelle Mead Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, #2) by Richelle Mead Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, #3) by Richelle Mead Shadow Heir (Dark Swan, #4) by Richelle Mead
#1 Storm Born
#2 Thorn Queen
#3 Iron Crowned
#4 Shadow Heir

Vampire Diaries
The Awakening and The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2) by L.J. Smith The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries  The Return, #1)  by L.J. Smith Shadow Souls (The Vampire Diaries  The Return, #2) by L.J. Smith Midnight (The Vampire Diaries  The Return, #3) by L.J. Smith
#1 The Awakening
#2 The Struggle
#3 The Fury
#4 Dark Reunion
#5 Nightfall
#6 Shadow Souls
#7 Midnight

Study Series
Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Magic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Fire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder
#1 Poison Study
#2 Magic Study
#3 Poison Study

Kate Daniels Series
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews
#1 Magic Bites
#2 Magic Burns
#3 Magic Strikes
#4 Magic Bleeds
#5 Magic Slays

message 2: by Emilija (new)

Emilija The vampire diaries series has another 3 books after that that's set in college. :)

And OMG we haven't talked in sooo long K!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments Which I will not read because JL smith dint write them. Hmfph

I know how are you???

message 4: by Emilija (new)

Emilija I know, but I still bought the first book from that last trilogy - I just want to see what it's like.

I'm good! How are you? You graduated right? And now one the teaching course, yes? :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments I am good just really busy. Yeah I did graduate and I only have about 10 weeks left of my teaching course :)

message 6: by Emilija (new)

Emilija That's really exciting! :) Are you going to go straight into teaching after?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments Hopefully. I've just started applying for teaching jobs in local colleges.

message 8: by Emilija (new)

Emilija That's really awesome, good luck with that! :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments Thank you =)
How is you?

message 10: by Emilija (new)

Emilija I'm good, uni is so great - I love it to death. Seriously the best decision I've ever made. :) But it's the Easter holidays right now and I'm trying to get all of my reviews onto my blog by the end of them because I won't have the time later. :D

message 11: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (RebekahCampbell) | 2 comments Ahhhh love the Kate Daniels series :) Poison Study was great too!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments Emi - same... but I have 5 assignments to do over the easter holidays.
I wish I was back just starting my degree again. was seriously the best 3 years of my life.

message 13: by Emilija (last edited Apr 01, 2013 08:58AM) (new)

Emilija Everyone has been saying that time will fly by at uni and I get what they were saying now completely, it feels like my first day of uni was yesterday and I'm almost already done with my first year! OMG!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments Yeah it goes by crazy fast. I would give anything to be back there.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Magic Bleeds (other topics)
Iron Crowned (other topics)
Succubus Dreams (other topics)
Succubus Blues (other topics)
Magic Strikes (other topics)
More...