Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion Twilight discussion

Not today, thanks!

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Bleh, I can't get past the cover picture of the freakishly gray Edward. No thanks!

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Really...we ordered one for your Christmas present--just kidding!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! And in the rest of the pics, Bella and Edward look exactly the same! I mean, come on people! This is important! Get it right!

message 4: by Kandice (new)

Kandice Unfortunately, a movie could never live up to what we have imagined. I try to always read a book first, for just that reason. That being said, I think it's just as entertaining to see someone else's idea, especially of something, (such as our dear Edward) which isn't easily translatable to screen. I think it's important to take a movie adaptation for what it is. Someone with the financial backing to take a book we love and "show" it to everyone.

message 5: by Melina (new)

Melina The poor people that decided to see the movie first will suffer greatly. They will not get to see how great this love story really is. I think the guy who is acting to be Edward isn't nearly as wonderful at what I expected.

message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Melina wrote: "The poor people that decided to see the movie first will suffer greatly. They will not get to see how great this love story really is. I think the guy who is acting to be Edward isn't nearly as won..."

That's how I feel about Edward and Bella in the book seems like a much nicer person. Would it kill the actress who plays Bella to crack a smile or look at Edward like she's in love with him, not scared and wishing he would stop touching her. I much prefer the original covers to the movie covers.

Kayla Hunter Claire wrote: "Melina wrote: "The poor people that decided to see the movie first will suffer greatly. They will not get to see how great this love story really is. I think the guy who is acting to be Edward isn'..."

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by *~Emo: {Evanna} :Goth~* (last edited Jul 07, 2012 10:19PM) (new) - added it

*~Emo: {Evanna} :Goth~* SO TRUE!!!!! I mean, look at the difference...

Twilight:
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/e...

Breaking Dawn:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...

message 9: by Dianna (new) - added it

Dianna Bellerose There is always space for improvement. It depends what the vision is of the producer and cannot be the same as the previous one. Do you know that the second part was made by a different producer? Anyway, as far as I know they had a limited budget.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ i kinda liked the cover.

Madelynn Hoover the breaking dawn cover looks way better than the twilight cover,

message 12: by Tori (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tori you guys are crazy!!!! i love twilight books and the movie!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Tori (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tori he is hot!!!!!!!

Madelynn Hoover Lisa wrote: "Bleh, I can't get past the cover picture of the freakishly gray Edward. No thanks!"

i know i dont like him either!:)

Madelynn Hoover Tori wrote: "he is hot!!!!!!!"

eww! u actually like "edweird"???
(edward)

Shadows joined the dance Claire wrote: "Melina wrote: "The poor people that decided to see the movie first will suffer greatly. They will not get to see how great this love story really is. I think the guy who is acting to be Edward isn'..."

I never knew there were original covers??? Wow I will have to look them up.

message 17: by Shadows joined the dance (last edited Jul 07, 2012 09:22PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Shadows joined the dance Do you mean the one with the apple in the hand or the one with edward and bella?

Shadows joined the dance If anyone goes to google and looks up -breaking dawn original cover- there are soooo many

message 19: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Yoder Yeah you guys are crazy!!!! IT IS AMAZING! Ok well..... you are right about the pics but i loved the Twilight books and movies!!!!
They did good- multimillion/billion dollar movie!!

Sameera Kazi I kind of liked the book .

Sameera Kazi Ahh! by the way Hi!!!

I am Sameera

Shadows joined the dance hi Sameera, your pic is of Reneesme right? I think I wrote her name wrong, sorry

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (other topics)