Good YA Series discussion

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
This topic is about The Iron King
Iron Fey > What do you think of The Iron King?

Comments (showing 1-11)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Deondra | 8 comments I love this series! The adventure, and magic of it all is absolutely amazing. Definitely a greeat read :)

Morgan (blackrose388) I really love this series

message 9: by Melissa (last edited Jan 23, 2012 05:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 4 comments I've only read the first one in the series but really liked it. Can't wait to check out the others! As for why it wasn't in the library, someone probably checked it out.

Brenna (EverAfterEsther) | 2 comments It's a great series overall, but I wasn't overly impressed with the first two... they were okay, and I enjoyed them, but didn't love them the way I loved the last two.

Xzellaz | 5 comments I read them all (4 books) and all I can say that it is a great series. Loved the characters, the setting( at last a fairy world were people aren't pink winged or God knows).
The first book is always the best ^^ for me ^^ because it introduces me into a whole new world so I loved the 1st book .

Alexa (helliscoldx) I have to say, I love it better than The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices or even The Hunger Games. I don't know why, but these books are written by the hand of the mother of God. <3

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, the demand for the book is pretty high. I got the first one from the library and I could my check it out for a week since someone ekes wanted it to read :)

Lucille (LucilleP) I love it! It's magical. It gets better and better as the series continues.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it :)

saga (iyagi) I loved this book, not as much as the other. But still. Such a amazing read.

Crystal (crystalways) | 305 comments Mod
What do you think of The Iron King?
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa
Like I said in the Crossed discussion, I've been falling behind in my reading. I very much do want to read this book. I even looked around the library for it. I found Iron Queen, but apparently they don't have Iron King. Why would a library get a sequel to book that they don't have. That confuses me. So I'm going to try to buy it and read it before the new year comes. I'll add my review after I finish reading it.

Feel free to discuss anything about this book (not spoilers for the rest of the series).I'm really intrigued to find out what you guys have to say since so many of you guys recommended and voted for this book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Iron King (other topics)