Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) Half-Blood discussion

Seth ! or Aidan !

Comments (showing 1-50 of 323) (323 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Calypso I Think that alex will end up with aidian but i really like seth for being very honest even in the worst moments + the sweet kiss at the end so cute !

Heven Definitely Aidan,he and Alex are meant for each other!!

message 3: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz SETH!

message 4: by vampz (new) - added it

vampz AIDAN because he reminds me of DIMITRI in vampire academy. i love Aidan and Dimitri

Stormy I absolutely am 100% for SETH.

He stole my heart.

Seriously.

T.K. Rayford Aidan without a doubt.

message 7: by Alexa (last edited Dec 28, 2011 10:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa I like Seth! But not for Alex. :D Alex/Aiden all the way! >:3

Btw, Aiden not Aidan. lol

Patrycja vampz wrote: "AIDAN because he reminds me of DIMITRI in vampire academy. i love Aidan and Dimitri"

hell yeah,me too.

Stormy Ha ha.

All the Dimitri fans are for Aiden & all the Adrian fans are for Seth. It's pretty funny.

I'm still sticking with Adrian and Seth. Adrian ended up heartbroken and Seth might, too. I'm actually pretty much counting on it. :/ It only makes me want him more. :)

Calypso Yeah But alex has that connectionwith seth that aiden doesn't have - i love daemon and seth + Adrian tho i do love adien i am hoping i'll love him more in Pure

message 11: by Roxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxy Seth for me and Aiden for Alex... lol

message 12: by Roxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxy WOW.... this is so true, Adrian's fans are for Seth... now I am becoming very predictable...lol

Stormy Roxy wrote: "Seth for me and Aiden for Alex... lol"

Yeah, LOL that's what I'm sayin.

Delphina Aiden because of the advice she got about not being with the one she was supposed to or what not. se and Seth together would be badness. the author was very caful with the name choices and I think that she picked the name Seth for a reason.

message 15: by Roxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxy Stormy wrote: "Roxy wrote: "Seth for me and Aiden for Alex... lol"

Yeah, LOL that's what I'm sayin."

We so Agree, but its ok, we can share him, sharing is caring... lol.... it is very similar to VA, however there is something that makes it stand up from recent books and series I read.

Stormy I know. I've missed VA so much. Mainly, Adrian but we didn't get to see Adrian as himself in Bloodlines so, I was sad about that but now there is Seth and after reading Half-Blood I was so giddy to have another character like Adrian. :) Seth is more bad ass though.

message 17: by Roxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxy Stormy wrote: "I know. I've missed VA so much. Mainly, Adrian but we didn't get to see Adrian as himself in Bloodlines so, I was sad about that but now there is Seth and after reading Half-Blood I was so giddy to..."

Seth is a bad ass, that is what I like.... he is more of a challenge and I do love the humor.... did you read the interviews of various webs, one is with three character of Jennifer, Seth Aiden and Deamon from Obsidian, I couldn't stop laughing

Heven I think Alex and Aiden would be a good match, but on the other hand, Seth knows Alex, and there is that connection they share, they "ground" each other......I think because of that they would be a good match.
But the heart wants what the heart wants, we shall see who Alex picks in the end.....

Calypso I think Alex and Aiden would be a good match, but on the other hand, Seth knows Alex, and there is that connection they share, they "ground" each other......I think because of that they would be a good match.
But the heart wants what the heart wants, we shall see who Alex picks in the end.....
SOOO TRUE

Mindy/fangedmom team Seth for sure! Have been sine the VERY beginning!!! LOVE HIM!!!

Calypso soo tru were just gonna have too see who she chooses

Catarina I think they are both good for her!!! I'll be happy with whoever ends up with her and would be happy to take the other for myself!!!!

Calypso tru that!

Taylor Adian hands down :)
He's sweet and understanding and caring. He's everything that most girls actually want in a guy. He's true to himself and isn't a liar at all! He's not a jerk.

Elena Seth! I STILL have to understand why the guy I pick NEVER ends up with the main character, though. ._.
Aidan is an idiot.
Seth is hot.
No way around it.

Ellen Aiden, but I have to admit from some of the Pure teasers that Seth seems pretty hot!

Stormy Elena wrote: "Seth! I STILL have to understand why the guy I pick NEVER ends up with the main character, though. ._.
Aidan is an idiot.
Seth is hot.
No way around it."

So agree!

Rosie SETH <3

message 29: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ I love them both, but would have to say I think Alex will end up with Aiden. Just because of who she and Seth are together - it's too dangerous for them to be in love (then she would be just like the story of Solaris).

It was predicted that she would love the wrong person, and both boys are wrong for her (unless the laws change of course - which I think they will), so we'll just have to wait and see...

Calypso what if after her birthday she finds that she is also attracted to seth? and then she still loves aiden?

message 31: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ Yeah, there will definitely be a strong attratction between them after her birthday. And it sounds like things will get interesting between them in book 2. Can't believe this is going to stretch out over 3 more books!!!!

Calypso YEA so Happy <3 seth hope Aiden Grows on Me tho

message 33: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ I really like Aiden, and think he is good for Alex, but there's something about the bad boy ;)

I'll stand by my other comment though, it's too dangerous for her to be with Seth because of what they are together. I predict they'll just end up as partners and best friends (because I think Caleb will die...)

Calypso OOooh tru but honestly in the end if they end up best friends Seth will probally still love her though that bond maybe -

Stormy I hope Caleb doesn't die. He was cutting it close in the last one but I really hope he doesn't.

Calypso Yeah Soo True

message 37: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ The oracle said he would have a bright but short path. I think that says it all really! And somebody in the series has to die...

Calypso tru :( like Mason in VAmpire Acadmey

Stormy Bridge wrote: "tru :( like Mason in VAmpire Acadmey"

That is why I don't want it to happen. I want half-blood to become its own thing and break away from the Vampire Academy shadow.

Patricia AIDAN!!!!!!!!!

Elena Well it's already so much like VA. I don't care if the author claims she wrote it years ago and she hadn't even read Vampire Academy. Either RM and her think exactly the same way or something's wrong.
I honestly don't think she's all that guiltless.

Nikki are we starting a team aiden or team seth?? coz I'll definatly go fr BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!

Raman Team Aiden and Seth <3v. Soo hard to choose. i love them both

message 44: by Redgirl (last edited Feb 16, 2012 03:21PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Redgirl I go for both I luvvvvvvvvvvvv seth and aiden so whoever alex doesn't pick ill take him

Sarah Denier Aiden, love the sexual chemistry between him and Alex. I really enjoyed this book. Can't wait for the sequel!

Melissa I like Aiden more, and I think he and Alex will end up together... But I like Seth as well, just not with Alex :)

message 47: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Love Love Aiden. Even if they can't be together i want him to be with her. I don't like seth. He sounds to mean.

Stormy I was unsure of Seth until the end of the book and then I was like OH DAMN!

message 49: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Right!! I was wow he would do that for her! But i still love aiden!

Black Queen Aiden...freakin pure-bloods why can't they be together its not fair..:(

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Half-Blood (other topics)