Book Boyfriends discussion

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
This topic is about The Iron King

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, Bane's One and Only (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer (BookwormJenn) | 2264 comments Mod
Discuss or fight over Puck here ladies. :)

Stephanie ♥Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) | 3001 comments Mod
Nobody wants him? xD

message 3: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

Saga (iyagi) | 1608 comments Mod
No, all team ash here... lol

Apparently!

message 5: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

how 'bout you?

Ash. For now. You never know...

message 7: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Don't kill me! :O
No I'm only at the 2nd book so... it can change

message 9: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

no. :)

message 10: by Stephanie ♥Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥, fangirling all day & night (last edited Dec 21, 2011 04:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AAAAAAAAASH ♥

message 11: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

The Winter Prince (y)

Yummy!

message 13: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

he's so awesome.

He really is ^^

message 15: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

loved iron knight, his pov was just amazing.. <3

Can't wait for it!

message 17: by Saga, Four Obsession ♥ (new) - rated it 4 stars

wooohuuu :)

message 19: by Emilie, The Almighty Goldfish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emilie | 527 comments Mod
Puck is funny! :DD

Scarlet Nell June | 64 comments Ladies don't be crude Ash's awesome ,,,,,,Puck was born with awesomeness too hhhhhh

message 22: by Emilie, The Almighty Goldfish (new) - rated it 4 stars

They're both pure awesomeness in each their ways :DD

message 24: by Emilie, The Almighty Goldfish (new) - rated it 4 stars

How cute! ^^

Scarlet Nell June | 64 comments I know hhhhhhhhh

Soumi (TheBarbieQueen) | 152 comments I like Ash but i'm more a Puck girl, i will always pick him up before any guy, he's the one for for from the very beginning, he makes me laugh when i'm about to cry. How can't i love him???

Soumi (TheBarbieQueen) | 152 comments Well, If you ever choose Puck for boyfriend showdown I would love to enter because I love him more than anyone, more than anything. When I'm about to cry, i remember his lines and laugh, he makes me smile. If I had a chance to be fey, I would give up my soul just to be with him.

Soumi (TheBarbieQueen) | 152 comments And, I will fight till death to get him :p

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 566 comments Saga (Mishamigo♥) wrote: "loved iron knight, his pov was just amazing.. <3"

I didn't know The Iron Knight was in Ash's POV. Is that why everyone loves it? :P

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 566 comments I'm team Puck. I've loved Puck since I used to watch the gargoyles when I was like 7 or something. Love him even more in The Iron Fey series :)

message 31: by Star (last edited Nov 28, 2012 06:25PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Star | 5 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "I'm team Puck. I've loved Puck since I used to watch the gargoyles when I was like 7 or something. Love him even more in The Iron Fey series :)"

PUCK
No way!!!! I remembered him in Gargoyles too hahahaha, when hed spin into being and say "heeeeeeere's Puuuuuck!...oh wow I sound like such a nerd. But yeah I was giddy when I found this reincarnation of him :) And that pic on the back of Iron Knight! Perfect. :) I havent found one I like as much as him in forever.

Bre (doctorwhofanandanimefan) I'll be taking Puck!!!!

Serena (the-wayward-trio) | 4 comments My friends and I have all been reading this series. I finished it, and my friends Maryan, Fatima, and Sundus have as well. My other friend is currently reading the last book. Even my last year English and Math teacher have read the series. Maryan, Najoie (Girl on the last book), and Sundus have all been Team Ash. (Bleh xD) My last year Math teacher, Fatima, and I have all gone to the Team Puck side. I love Puck so much. He's sweet, hilarious, and is so protective. I was really sad that he didn't a get another love interest, seeing as though he is ultimately friend zoned by Meghan (who I despise greatly).
Ehh, but anyways. Puck is the best guy in the world. He is my dream guy. Like, I set my standards high, and he meets those. Or most of them xD.. Puck is amazing. AMAZING!
Words cannot describe the love I feel for him. Even though he is a book character. :DD

Bre (doctorwhofanandanimefan) Serena wrote: "My friends and I have all been reading this series. I finished it, and my friends Maryan, Fatima, and Sundus have as well. My other friend is currently reading the last book. Even my last year Engl..."

You took the words right out of my mouth. Puck is just too sexy and funny

Joanne♥~Bookworm Extraordinaire I loved Puck and how hilarious he was. I like how he protected Meghan. But I like Ash more

unread topics | mark unread