All Dorks Welcome discussion

The Olympian Hunger Games > Pre-Arena: The Rooms

Comments (showing 1-50 of 84) (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 3857 comments Mod
These are the hallways/rooms where the tributes sleep and talk with their mentors before the Games begin. This could also be where tributes interact, forming alliances and such.

message 2: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Belle walked into her room and headed straight to the dresser. She opened up the top and started to pull out some of the makeup she had borrowed from her prep team.

message 3: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie looked around the room, expecting a room that was more decorated than any other room than she'd ever seen. She wasn't prepared, though, for what she saw.

message 4: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Belle took out the last few things and closed the black drawer of her dresser. She scooped all of the supplies into her arms and walked over to the bed, dropping them onto the hot pink and purple polka dot covers. "Okay. I think I have everything....." She looked around the bright room and slowly nodded. "Yeah. Okay. Come sit here!" she patted a spot on the bed.

message 5: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (last edited Dec 22, 2011 02:25PM) (new)

Cassie broke out of her trance and moved over to sit on the bed. She turned around to look at Belle. "Wait, when you say makeover, do you mean..."

message 6: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "I mean put lots of makeup on you and make you look pretty." Belle said, somewhat confused as to what Cassie seemed to be worried about.

message 7: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie managed a smile. "Okay, then. I thought you were talking about full-out body makeover. If you were, I would have warned you that my prep team already beat you to it."

message 8: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "No, no. Just face and hair. Maybe nails." Belle said with wide eyes.

message 9: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie looked down at her plain, unpainted nails. "What's wrong with my nails now?"

message 10: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "They're boring...... And the edges are all rough." Belle answered, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "We can file them down and paint them so they're pretty."

message 11: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie looked at her nails again, wondering what it was like to have painted nails. She'd only ever had plain nails before. "Alright," she answered. "Why not?"

((gtg sorry))

message 12: by Lynx (new)

Lynx ((it's okay. :) ))

"Cool! Should we do that first?" Belle asked.

message 13: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((One post))

Cassie shrugged. "You can pick. I'm terrible at making decisions."

message 14: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "Okay. Let's do nails first. Come sit down!" She patted a spot on the bed.

message 15: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((Sorry, got cut off from internet as I posted...))

Cassie sat down, studying her nails again. She didn't know what was wrong with them, but change could be a good thing..."What color are we going with?"

message 16: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "Well, I have lots of pink on hand. Oh, and I think there is silver and black. you choose." Belle picked up the file and took one of her hands to start filing her nails to a good shape.

((Have you heard about the HG themed nail polish? O.O ))

message 17: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((There's a nail polish? Huh, nope, haven't heard of it till now))

Cassie paused for a second. "Maybe...I don't know...silver?" she half-stated/half-asked.

message 18: by Lynx (new)

Lynx ((It's coming out the same month as the movie, I think. http://fashionista.com/uploads/2011/1... ))

"We can do that!" Belle nodded, smiling.

message 19: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments ((ITS SO KAIWAI!))

message 20: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((Dang. Had no idea that the Hunger Games could inspire...nail polish. Hm. Who'd a thought?))

Cassie laughed when she saw her expression. "Alright, let's do it!" Somehow, she'd never thought she'd feel this excited, considering they were in the Games.

message 21: by Lynx (new)

Lynx ((Well, with the Capitol I'm not surprised.))

Belle grinned and went back to filing Cassie's nails. "So any cute boys with your same parent?" She asked conversationally.

message 22: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((touche. Those people had craaaazy ideas. Like dying your skin green...))

Cassie shrugged. "I don't really know. You're the first tribute I've officially met. But I heard there's a realllly cute tribute walking around. I forget what his name is, or who his parent is, but maybe we'll run into him."

message 23: by Lynx (new)

Lynx ((exactly!))

"We should!" Belle nodded enthusiastically. "We could get just the cute boys to ally with us, then it'll be a group of attractive tributes and just... boring others. Maybe we can get more sponsors!"

message 24: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie laughed at the idea. "Can't say I mind that idea. We'd be the best-fed tributes during the Games."

message 25: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "Yeah! We have got to go meet him." She sped up working on Cassie's nails. When she was done filing them she grabbed the silver nail polish and opened it.

message 26: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie grinned, seeing how excited Belle looked. "It's not like he's going anywhere," she reminded Belle.

message 27: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "Oh... right." Belle smiled faintly and giggled. "But the sooner we get to him the better."

message 28: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

"Too anxious to stay away?" Cassie asked teasingly, raising her eyebrows.

message 29: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "There's been a lack of cute boys since getting here." Belle answered, smiling mischievously.

message 30: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

"Amen to that," she answered, watching as her nails changed from a normal pinkish-purple to shiny silver.

message 31: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "Do you like the dark mysterious guys or the fun blonde guys?" Belle asked curiously.

message 32: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((haha, both of which I have characters for))

"Hm. Probably dark mysterious guys. It makes figuring them out a challenge. What about you?"

message 33: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments ((wanna make it so i know Dylan??? that way she is like in shock??))

message 34: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "I like both." Belle shrugged and moved onto Cassie's other hand.

message 35: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

*Pride of the west side fan!* wrote: "((wanna make it so i know Dylan??? that way she is like in shock??))"

((Which one would be in shock?))

Cassie help out her freshly-painted nails in front of her and smiled. "Well, I can't say I like the smell, but I have to admit, my nails look amazing. Thanks."

message 36: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments ((mmm Me i guess... it would be funny cause she throws herself in his arms then freaks out then backs away... FUNNY I'M LIKE LAUGHING))

message 37: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "You're welcome. This is fun! Too bad we can't take nail polish in with us to the arena....." Belle sighed.

message 38: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

*Pride of the west side fan!* wrote: "((mmm Me i guess... it would be funny cause she throws herself in his arms then freaks out then backs away... FUNNY I'M LIKE LAUGHING))"

((haha. Okay, I'm uuuber tired, and I don't know why, so let me try to dumb it down for myself. Jasmine would...know Dylan? And then Belle and Cassie would be in shock?
gtg be on later))

Cassie laughed. "We could paint their nails until they surrender!" She didn't know why, but the comment made her start laughing uncontrollably.

message 39: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Belle started laughing, a wide grin on her face. "Oh, I'm sure that's the worst nightmare of some of those big, buff guys!"

message 40: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments ((no JAsmine in shock cause she didn't know he was there and WHY???))

message 41: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((ummm...why what? And who is going to know who Dylan is? Like I said, i'm really slow, so it's taking me a while to catch on.))

"They see us armed with our sparkling, shiny, freshly-painted nails and they run in fear!" Her stomach hurt from laughing, and she felt breathless.

message 42: by Lynx (new)

Lynx "Yes! Run pretty boys! Run!" Belle was reduced to uncontrollable giggles.

message 43: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie continued to laugh until she got the hiccups, which made her want to laugh even more. She looked down at her nails to make sure she hadn't smudged any of them, and luckily, she hadn't. She hiccuped again and grinned.

message 44: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Belle covered her mouth with her hands as she eventually stopped giggling. "You're lots of fun, Cassie."

message 45: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie smiled at her. That was the first time anyone had ever said something like that to her. "Thanks," she said. "You are too. If I'd never met you, I think my nails would be suffering greatly." She looked down at her nails again and her smile widened.

message 46: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Belle smiled happily. "Yeah, I'm glad we met. I just wish it wasn't in this situation...."

message 47: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments ((JASMINE KNOW DYLAN AND FREAKS OUT WHEN SHE SEES HIM!))

message 48: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (last edited Dec 22, 2011 07:33PM) (new)

((Ooooooooo, I get it now. Why was that so hard for me to figure out before?? Hm, sorry about that))

Cassie smiled at her. "Hey, it'll be fine. We'll show those Gamemakers that they don't know who they're messing with."

message 49: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Belle nodded. "Yeah...." She sighed a little then asked, "Should I do your makeup or would you rather go track down the cute boy?"

message 50: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Cassie laughed. "You know, I'm good with either, actually. But if we're going to go track down a cute boy, we're going to need to be presentable."

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread