Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant, #1) Skulduggery Pleasant discussion

What's your favourite part of the series? Do not read this if you haven't read the books.

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mythology (last edited Dec 17, 2011 07:28PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mythology My favourite part of the series would have to be right at the end of THE FACELESS ONES, when Solomon Wreath tells Valkyrie Cain about Skulduggery's head being an anchor between two worlds. I was so excited when he said that, because I honestly thought that Skulduggery was gone. I also loved it when Solomon offered to teach Valkyrie necromancy. That was cool.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

In the death bringer when fletcher saved valkyrie. but every other bit was EPIC too.

Mythology Yeah, that was pretty cool. And that Kenny person watching it happen.

Hina I love ALL the Billy Ray moments and Fletcher saving Valykrie was written brilliantly. I loved that.

Izzi Mort I loved everything with Valkyrie and Fletcher, especially when Skulduggery and Valkyrie first met him. I thought that was really funny. But everything was AMAZING!

Valencia Cain My favourite parts were all the parts, reading all the books the day they came out made my mind spin with which one i loved the most. But so far, the funniest and saddest i say is Death Bringer. With Caelan dying, Fletcher and Valkyrie breaking up, Skulduggery and Valkyrie not talking and then fighting as Lord Vile and Darquesse... then China doing a heck load of evil things.
Oh and, Fergus doing Magic :)
I know that the last 2 books, Kingdom Of the Wicked (out September 2012) is going to be one MASSIVE twist into the world of magic. Old and young would love it!
I hope no one dies, accept for the bad guys :P

http://www.skulduggerypleasant.com/

Chris Lavy all of it, once i started one of the books i couldnt put it down!

Hina One thing I hope that Derek Landy doesn't do is come up with some way to take the Remnant out of Tanith. This doesn't mean I don't like Tanith, but it totally just throws the whole purpose of a Remnant out the window.

Valencia Cain Hina wrote: "One thing I hope that Derek Landy doesn't do is come up with some way to take the Remnant out of Tanith. This doesn't mean I don't like Tanith, but it totally just throws the whole purpose of a Rem..."
So true, but it was said that Tanith Low was meant to die at the end of Book 1, but she was meant to be one of the powerfulest Adepts. So Derek didnt kill her, he does give her a hard almost-death moments in every bok where the reads expects her to just end... but she'll go. I have a feeling, but it will be sad :(

Grace I really like the first book, when Valkyrie first meets China. Has the next book come out yet?

Grace Valerie wrote: "Hina wrote: "One thing I hope that Derek Landy doesn't do is come up with some way to take the Remnant out of Tanith. This doesn't mean I don't like Tanith, but it totally just throws the whole pur..." I love Tanith and really want her back!!!

Valencia Cain Grace wrote: "Valerie wrote: "Hina wrote: "One thing I hope that Derek Landy doesn't do is come up with some way to take the Remnant out of Tanith. This doesn't mean I don't like Tanith, but it totally just thro..."

Tanith is a great character in our minds, she's the perfect sword mistress. But everyone has to go :(
And Grace, the New Skulduggery Pleasant #8: Kingdom of the Wicked it's coming out in Septmeber 2012. Pre-Order on Amazon or something :)

Emily Docktor Uh, I don't really have a favorite book or part. I have a favorite character though, Billy Ray Sanguine! I'm from Texas and Landy just topped the cake with this guy. Positively fantastic.. We're southerners not Yanks, Alright never mind. I take what I said before back, Sanguine telling them he's not a Yank is my favorite part..

Valencia Cain Emily wrote: "Uh, I don't really have a favorite book or part. I have a favorite character though, Billy Ray Sanguine! I'm from Texas and Landy just topped the cake with this guy. Positively fantastic.. We're so..."

Hah epic!

Lauren Readsalot My fav part was the dialogue (did i spell that right?). And my favorite character was Fletcher.

message 17: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara One of my favourite character has to be
Scapegrace.
Took me a while to get the pronunciation right, but he is just hilarious and so pathetic. I loved every minute that had him in it, but then again I loved every other minute to because well those books are just simply-
Awesome.

Kaketin Who Sara wrote: "One of my favourite character has to be
Scapegrace.
Took me a while to get the pronunciation right, but he is just hilarious and so pathetic. I loved every minute that had him in it, but then again..."

Yeah. I loved him. Too. He was the stupidest smartest most annoying person in teh serious, but he has to be my favourite.

All I love Finbar, talking about Sharon and Skul-man not having a clue what he was tlkaing about!!!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Skulduggery Pleasant (other topics)