Along for the Ride Along for the Ride question

Romance
Hanna Hanna Dec 15, 2011 05:07PM
Yes or no to Eli?

Yes. Hes the good guy.

I thought he was so sweet, doing all those things for Auden, helping her to do all the things she missed doing as a child, SOOOO sweet. And he was a good friend

I like Eli. He's not one of those dark-mysterious-intangible-attractive guys. He's the type of guy you want to meet, but at the same time you can imagine running into him at school.

Yes! I loved his character(:

Chisom *AngelBooky* (last edited Jun 14, 2013 10:42PM ) Jun 14, 2013 10:39PM   0 votes
Eli is just a normal guy who went through a horrible experience and needed time and space to get over it. The reason he was such a great match for Auden is because they were so different and yet the same. They both went through things that changed them and found peace in the dark. Auden missed out on a normal childhood and Eli was never so serious about education or stuff like that. They met and connected right away and helped change each other. They both ended up growing into better part of themselves and that's why they're so great together. So yes a definite yes for Eli. Cuz even if it doesn't seem like it, who was more of a main character than anyone else could guess

Yes!Love him!

Yes i liked him

Yes! He is not exactly perfect but he is perfect for Auden

Totally a perfect match!!!!!!!!
Both have the same personalities <3

To be perfectly honest, I found Eli to be the best developed character among all the Sarah Dessen's guys. Ok, I'm just comparing him with Wes and Owen because Along for t the Ride is only my third book by Sarah Dessen and This Lullaby is still lying somewhere waiting to t read.

Eli was the perfect match for a female protagonist like Auden and his characterisation went just right along with the theme. Living life to the fullest was beautifully potrayed through this character.

On top of that, I found him mysterious and sweet enough to keep me invested in his character.

yes i like the Auden and eli romance , who dosen't

YEEEESS

I say yes to Eli. One of those reasons is that even though Auden had just met him he was still sweet enough to do the things that Auden couldn't do as a kid. Eli did them with no compromise and that's really nice. So I say yes to Eli.

I don't see how anyone could say no

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT

Just kidding I loved him. Tricked you. mwa ha ha

For someone who lost a friend, Eli seems to be in control. A good match for the main character.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Along for the Ride (other topics)