Bird Brains discussion

The Elegance of the Hedgehog
This topic is about The Elegance of the Hedgehog
New book for Jan

Comments (showing 1-14)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Lisa D | 9 comments Darn, I want my book!!

Brian Betke | 12 comments Mod
I'm intrigued. Early on, but I think it is going to be surprisingly delightful. Certainly a different style.

Lisa D | 9 comments I'm still waiting for my copy from Amazon!

RTgoddess | 11 comments If I read a few chapters a day I might force myself to get through this book by the end of Jaunary....at least thats my opinion thus far....zzzzzzzzz

RTgoddess | 11 comments Just picked my book up from the library...I have to say it sounds like a good book.

Lisa D | 9 comments Steph..ha, you missed your opportunity..you could have chosen PALS as your book...but I'm glad you didn't! (does it really have a hedgehog in it?? ..you know how much I like animals in my stories!!)

Stephanie | 5 comments In my free time when I'm not doing PALS I'll read it. :(

Just a reminder, as we are about to head into the new year (don't get the date wrong and get fired) that the book for January is "The Elegance of the Hedgehog." Any questions, ask Steph.

It is "The Elegance of the Hedgehog."

Lisa D | 9 comments Hi guys...i don't mind if we read Steph's choice next...i just don't know what it is...maybe I'm not seeing hhe entire post?

Just waiting for some people to finish so that we can all discuss. Probably come up with the question in about five days, but any comments are welcome.

I was going to rotate between members, so if there are no objections, I'm fine. Then it will be someone else's turn, until it gets back to me.

Stephanie | 5 comments Can we read this next? Want group input. I'm ok if the answer is NO.

unread topics | mark unread