2014 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE General 2012 > Just for you!!

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (last edited Dec 13, 2011 06:21PM) (new)

Nikki This Folder is JUST FOR YOU!! Here you can create your very own thread. This is a place where you can write just about anything you want; journal entries, challenge tracking, links to your blog, FB, or other websites of your liking, vent, or just tell us more about you. So if you are interested just start a new thread with your name and start typing away!!!

~Please don't talk badly about others

Melissa (missie322) | 207 comments how do i start my own "corner"? I swear I feel about 3 yrs old right now lol. Thanks !

Tatum | 460 comments Not a problem, to start threads here in Members Corner and in the Personal Read threads (if you want) you click on the Member's Corner at top left here, it will take you to a page listing all the threads. Click New Topic at the right, name your thread and put some post in so that it will show. "This is my corner." is fine, you can always edit it later.

Anna Wadlow (awadlow42) | 82 comments Thank you for asking Melissa. I also was wondering but was waiting for someone else to ask...Guess I meet the three y/o category as well.

Tatum | 460 comments No question is a 3 year old question... though come to think of it, 3 year olds ask some pretty intelligent questions! In any case, you all just have never gotten to see me sitting here mucking about with threads saying things like "Let's see what this does, I can always cancel it out later!"

Anna Wadlow (awadlow42) | 82 comments I'm always afraid it will mess up something and I really didn't want to have to try to remember where I found what challenge or what I have read for them. So I wait for the answers to magically appear...(thanks to someone else asking) and then I go check it out...lol

Thanks again Ladies for showing us how to do it.

Tatum | 460 comments Honestly, and this goes for everyone: there is nothing that any of you can "mess up" that we can't fix. So no worries there. Also if you don't like the idea of asking something in the group, you can PM any of us, our profiles are all open.

Anna Wadlow (awadlow42) | 82 comments Thank you Tatum. I will remember that.

unread topics | mark unread