Q&A with Shelly Crane discussion

Significance (Significance, #1)
This topic is about Significance
Future Books?

Comments (showing 1-43 of 43) (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shelly Crane (ShellyCrane) | 99 comments Mod
I plan to continue the series at least past book four. But may be more, in fact, probably will be. I'm in love with the characters of this series and have lots planned for them and their family. I could even foresee a spin-off series.

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments Yippee you just made my day! I am patiently waiting for Catalyst :) I have been reading Fifty Shades to keep me busy :)

Ooh. I want to read that!! I've heard so many good things about it.

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments Man I bough the books and kept them on the shelf then Rachael Wade convinced me to read with her and the buddy group and Lord I regret not picking them up sooner! You will be so hooked you will be thinking about it for days afterwards.

Does it end happily? I don't like books where they play with your emotions the whole time and then stomp them in the end! lol

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments I have no idea because book three comes out in January and I have already told Rachael if it ends badly I will burn all three books in my fireplace! tehehehe I want a happy ending in this book and once you read it you will see why.

Oh boy..... ;)

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments Yes you need to read that series Shell you will not be disappointed I promise :)

Fathima | 4 comments I agree with Tee there Shelly !!! Its a MUST read !!

Ok, it's on my Massive Never Ending TBR now. Thanks. ;)

Fathima | 4 comments Aww !!! So Happy !!! You're welcome <3

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments Great! You will not be disappointed! Christian Grey is my new husband! Kyle and Cain have some serious competition and well I am still on the fence with Daniel he may steal my heart. Oh hell who am I telling it is Cain really :)

message 13: by Fathima (last edited Dec 13, 2011 08:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fathima | 4 comments * Coughs * Tee are you sure you can handle these many guys ??

Some peeps wanted me to kill Cain off in Catalyst! I was shocked!!! Not my Cainy boy

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments No that is why there is seven days in a week one for each day *WINKS* Can't a girl wish ;)

NO WAY! I LOVE LOVE Cain's character! There is just no way he is a great character and brings the best out of sherry

Melissa Hey guys!!! Hey Shelly...Dying for Catalyst!!!

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments Hey Melissa! Long time no hear :)

Almost done! :) I'm literally on pins and needles!

Mandy (I read Indie) Anderson (ireadindie) | 6 comments majority of ppl want to see Piper gone. (thats a given) but a couple have said Celeste just for the effect it will have on the book. as long as my Merrick is safe we're good.

Merrick is good. But not everyone is. Someone gets it in the book, all I'm saying.... I was sad ;(

Mandy (I read Indie) Anderson (ireadindie) | 6 comments can't wait to find out who 'gets it'!! but with Uprising and the Piper incident, I was heartbroken. I had never had a book pull at me so much like that one did. I was ready to beat the snot out of Piper >:(

Well needless to say I wouldn't be sad to see Piper say bye-bye to this world! lol

Melissa Ooooh...I could've slapped Piper! But as long Merrick is safe I'm all good!

shanti after reading the 2 books in the significance series AGAIN love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait for the next one :)

the big cheese wrote: "after reading the 2 books in the significance series AGAIN love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait for the next one :)"

:) Thank you! I'm on it!

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments I don't care about who dies but you can't kill off Merrick and SHerry or Jeff.

Evie (TheBookHermit) | 19 comments Kill Cain?
*sniffle*
please tell me you wrote that off as ridiculous?
I love them all I'll be really sad if any of them die!
Except Piper. I think she's pretty widely hated...

Evie wrote: "Kill Cain?
*sniffle*
Except Piper. I think she's pretty widely hated..."

Yep, Cain is safe for sure. :)

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (Teeloveskylejacobson) | 9 comments Yippee I love love Cain :)

Evie (TheBookHermit) | 19 comments Shelly wrote: "Evie wrote: "Kill Cain?
*sniffle*

Yep, ..."

Yay! I so love you as a person a d author right now! *happy dance around the room* :D

Evie (TheBookHermit) | 19 comments Shelly wrote: "Evie wrote: "Kill Cain?
*sniffle*

Yep, ..."

Yay! I so love you as a person a d author right now! *happy dance around the room* :D

Ok. Next book is Consume, Devour #2, and I'm currently writing it. And I have a big surprise for the last Significance book. *giggle*

Ellen Ramey | 1 comments You are a hot mess, Ms. Crane :)

Jwezi | 2 comments Shelly wrote: "Ok. Next book is Consume, Devour #2, and I'm currently writing it. And I have a big surprise for the last Significance book. *giggle*

I can't wait Ms. Crane!!! drroooling....

Carri (CarriBurgess♪♬) | 4 comments Excited for devour #2! Thank you, Shelly!

Less than a week left til Consume!! :) Eli has missed you all!

Carri (CarriBurgess♪♬) | 4 comments Yay! Looking forward to it, Shelly. Thanks!

OK, so now not only is there a 3rd Devour book, Altered for Enoch's story, but there's also Smash Into You and now my new contemporary, Wide Awake. For some reason, I get a lot of mail that ask me to please not stop after I finish the Significance series and I have no intentions to. :)

Carri (CarriBurgess♪♬) | 4 comments Like! Love! I am extremely eager to read Independence and anything you put out related that Caleb, Maggie and the rest of the Jacobsons. Keep up the great work!

G.Franklin Prue (WriterMan) | 1 comments Hi! Shelly, I just joined your group, well assist me if you can; check out some new african american fiction of the 21st century, nice to meet you...

G.Franklin Prue
Mammie Doll
A Year of Madness

So, I'm a nutcase :) I can't stop my brain from coming up with all of these ideas. After Independence is Wide Awake, then Smash Into You, then Altered then I have two more brand new stand alone idea AND covers made. I've had so many people that thought I was going to stop writing after Independence was done. Um...no, not even close. :) Lots of new books coming up in the new year! Can't wait to start sharing sneaks with you. But you can get the full first chapter to Wide Awake at the end of Lila Felix's novel, Perchance. More coming soon!!

Lia Park (lovingyoochun) | 3 comments Oh my god I will just let the fangirl side of me to dance happily around the room! Please, I am begging you to write more! Actually can you please keep writing forever? I just can't stop thinking about the series. I am being really honest here! I read other books and all I think is Significance! It's the ultimate love story there is! I am so excited right now! Your work is amazing! Congratulations and keep up the great work!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Altered (other topics)
Smash Into You (other topics)
Wide Awake (other topics)
Perchance (other topics)