Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Home Tomorrow
This topic is about Home Tomorrow
Book Issues > Add author to 'Home Tomorrow'

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Victoria Watson | 7 comments I am a contributing author to this anthology and would like to be added so I can have it on my Goodreads page please.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 21304 comments Mod
If someone feels like tackling this, here's the full list of over 50 contributors.

Victoria Watson | 7 comments But surely you could do it for the authors who ask?

Violetta | 436 comments Victoria wrote: "But surely you could do it for the authors who ask?"

Sure, Victoria. I'll add you :)

Iluzija O. Istini | 235 comments I'll add the rest.

Iluzija O. Istini | 235 comments Problem: I can add only 50 authors per book. There are more than 50 contributors here. What do I do?
I suggest making another edition, without ISBN, with same data as the first one, noting that the rest of the authors are there. ??

Paula (Paulaan) | 4309 comments List the others in the description then at least they are mentioned

Also, Librarian Manual: Goodreads currently allows up to 50 authors per book. Authors should be listed in the order they appear on the book cover. If there is no cover or covers of various editions differ, use alphabetical order. For compilations that include both editors and authors, please list the editors first and then other contributors.

Iluzija O. Istini | 235 comments I used order in which their stories appeared, is that ok? Only Victoria is mentioned firs because she asked. If it wasn't so she would only be mentioned in description and than it wouldn't be on her page.

Iluzija O. Istini | 235 comments Added the rest to the description. Tell me if I have to change it to alphabetical order.

Will Nett | 2 comments As a contributor, I'd also like to be able to add this to 'my' list of books.

Z-squared | 4548 comments re 11, done.

Will Nett | 2 comments Much obliged. . .

unread topics | mark unread