Fahrenheit 451 Fahrenheit 451 question

What did you feel?
Ipek Ipek Dec 12, 2011 09:42AM
I would like to know what did you feel when you finished this book?I mean what did you feel at the moment you finished it?
I felt that I wanted this book to not finish.I wanted this book to continue to confuse my mind.
what about you?

I enjoyed that too, but the only thing was that it was abit of an abrupt ending. was very good though.

This book really stuck with me. I didn't think I was going to like it. I read it because my daughter had it for required reading in 6th grade and she was struggling with it. They were going to see a play based on the book after they read it. She never did finish it, but I still marvel at how accurate the book is, when you think about when it was written and how our lives are now. I don't know, are e-readers, doing away with books? Aren't our TV's getting bigger and bigger? It's almost a bit scary to think about. I for one am still reading it old school, with book in hand.

I wanted to try and memorize a book. I read this book in the 7th grade, and was an avid reader before that, but it reinforced that love of reading, and made me think how sad a world without books would be. My family laughgs at me because I do not want a kindle or a nook. I love the heft of a book in my hands.

I felt the same, but only because it was such a quick read. But the story ended appropriately, so I don't really expect "more".

I hated this book. I was so happy at the end of the novel because it meant that I would not have to continue reading the novel.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Fahrenheit 451 (other topics)