Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Slytherin Common Room > Girls' Dorms

Comments (showing 1-50 of 258) (258 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the girls dormitory, where you can chat, ask questions, etc. Enjoy!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella (Izzy) wrote: "Are we supposed to put post things in the form of role play like we are for the common room?"

Yes

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Gracie slept in a nightshirt, from a distance you could smell her perfume, but if you got close it was strong, but intoxicatingly so.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((ignore))
Katie kissed Serbs cheek before taking off her own clothes and walking to her dresser. She was used to this."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can look, only you."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"purple or nothing? No ones here nor coming in the next week."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, slipping on the shirt. "So.."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tomarrow?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Why?))
Katie kissed his lips.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She got close.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You okay?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm in a shirt!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled, "So what should it be?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She slid on underwear, skinny jeans, then got next to him" ready?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Godrics hollow))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded

message 17: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Eli followed and they walked inside where a bunch of Slytherin girls were doing girlish things and gossiping. "TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON!" Eli yelled with mock-fear.

message 18: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) All the Slytherin girls started screaming and running. "Where are you going?! You are IN THE DUNGEONS!" Eli yelled, laughing.

message 19: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Eli grinned and the two ran out of the common room and into the hallways.

message 20: by GonnaWingIt, Minister of Magic, Charms Professor (new)

GonnaWingIt | 1577 comments Mod
Skorpius hid the animals in different spots and used a freezing charm on them. He left to the common room. He smirked. They would never know what hit them.

message 21: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

Swaroop (SwaroopRocks) | 789 comments Mod
'Shhhhhhh! Dont speak loudly,speak in whispers.All girls are sleeping,we can have fun!' Swaroop said as he,Bryan,Daniel and Rhode,all invisible entered the girls' dormitory.

message 22: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Alyssa (Lyss) (Lyss4Music) | 1370 comments Mod
Daniel nodded agreement but stopped when he realised Swaroop couldn't see him. Rhode and Daniel crept silently behind him, trying not to make a sound.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is awesome"he whispered

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma | 191 comments Adriana slowly came up the stairs and got out her assignments for Charms.

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma | 191 comments After a while of boring work Adriana fell asleep, leaving her papers strewn across the bed.

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma | 191 comments Adriana woke a few hours later, and left to find Linda.

message 27: by GonnaWingIt, Minister of Magic, Charms Professor (new)

Skorpius flicked his wand. All the pets sprang out of their hiding place.

message 28: by GonnaWingIt, Minister of Magic, Charms Professor (new)

Skorpius sprinted into the room. He threw his head back in laughter. "Did you catch them? The other boys, I mean?" he flicked his wand and the animals disappeared back to their original houses. "O.K., you have to admit, that was awesome, the way my pets didn't demolish anything."

message 29: by Ella (new)

Ella "Ow. Geez Ellie. Did you have to drag me up the stairs. My arm's going to hurt for a week," Isa complained rubbing her arm.

message 30: by Ella (new)

Ella "You better be!" Isa replied. Isa sat down next to Ellie. "But I forgive you," she said putting her arm around her.

message 31: by Ella (new)

Ella "They better not be. Otherwise I'll kill them," Isa replied darkly.

message 32: by Ella (new)

Ella "Yep. Pretty darn funny." Isa laughed

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Gracie slept in a long shirt

Katie slept in a short short and shirt

message 34: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Confundo!' Swaroop whispers and the group of girls awake look confused and forget what they were talking about.'Now this must help,lets get our job done' he whispers to others.

message 35: by GonnaWingIt, Minister of Magic, Charms Professor (last edited Jan 26, 2012 09:42PM) (new)

Skorpius whipped out his wand and returned. "Expelliarmus!" he cried and caught all the wands.

message 36: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Muffliato!' he whispers again. 'Now you can talk as loudly as you want,they won't be able to hear us' Swaroop tells everyone.

message 37: by GonnaWingIt, Minister of Magic, Charms Professor (new)

Skorpius laughed. "GOOD LUCK!" he yelled and left.

((OK FINE I'LL LEAVE SINCE YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!))

message 38: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Our wands are gone flying.But we can still do much damage with our hands.Come on boys!' Swaroop whispers.

message 39: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Let all of them sleep.We will wait till then' Swaroop whispered.'We can later take all their clothes and stack them in boys' dorms.Let them come and get their clothes' he smiled.

message 40: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Godd idea." Rhode said, moving to a corner of the dorm, where someone is unlikely to walk ino him. Daniel moves and sites against the wall next to his brother.

message 41: by Swaroop, Head Boy (last edited Jan 27, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

'Looks like everyone has slept now! Before we carry the clothes lets leave some traces here' Swaroop said and smiled.He went to the nearest bed,caught hold of a wand.'Wingardium Leviousa' he said and all the make up kits of girls went flying in air. 'Now,everyone grab as many clothes as you can from their trunks,fast!' he whispered.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Bryan reached for a pair of jeans and some tops. He had a handful of clothes now."This will do for me"he said

message 43: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Rhode and Daniel lept up and put away their invisibility cloaks. They moved towards the girls piles of clothes and both picked up armfuls of garments and other unidentifiable objects and carried them over to Swaroop...

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma | 191 comments Adriana stomped up the stairs. "Hey Ellie. Did Linda already go to Hogsmade?" She asked, dropping her school books on her bed.

message 45: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

Swaroop moved to the nearest trunk and got hold of some clothes.He moved to the next trunks until his hands were full.'Looks like we have got enough!Lets go' he whispered. 'Anyone wants to do something extra?' he asked.

message 46: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Yeah!" Rhode whisper shouted. Freeing his other hand, he took out his wand and gave it a wave, causing toilet paper to shoot out its ebd and wrap around all the beds and all over the floor.

message 47: by Swaroop, Head Boy (last edited Jan 27, 2012 10:22AM) (new)

'Let them enjoy now.Time to leave !' Swaroop said and all of them hurried out of the girls' dormitory.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma | 191 comments "Great how did this happen?" Adriana growled, pulling out her wand.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma | 191 comments "I better go get my stuff back too." Adriana sighed, pulling her cloak on over her black tank top, "See you later Isa," She said before storming out of the room.

message 50: by Ella (new)

Ella "Wait I'll come with you," Isa said trying to catch up with Ellie.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

unread topics | mark unread