Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

Jem and Tessa? or Will and Tessa?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 296) (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Olivia who looks better together?

Elizabeth If Will and Tessa go together it would be an exact copy of the Mortal instruments....

Lulah but will is cooler than jem, i think she should get with will or maybe no one :p

message 4: by Whiskersxxx (last edited Dec 12, 2011 10:54AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Whiskersxxx I don't think it'd follow mortal instrument's storyline. Well, at least I hope not. I like infernal devices better than MI. There are so many things popping up in my mind- I just can't figure out which way the story'll go. And with the way things ended in Clockwork Prince I don't think there's any chance of a 'happily ever after'- which will be sad but after reading so many books full of good endings it'll be a welcome relief. At least to me.

Vanessa Will and Tessa. but i like Jem too. but i want Will to be with Tessa. :)

Whiskersxxx Me too. And I really hope Will and Jem's friendship can survive through all these without a scratch. But that really is too much to ask. :<

Werda I do like Will with Tessa together. But I agree with you guys, I don't want the series becomes TMI copy

Olivia but what if someone else comes along and Will gets together with that person?! D:

Ever I like better Tessa and Will than Tessa and Jem, but you are right, if Tessa is with Will it will be as TMI.
But, I don´t know, Will and Tessa, they just look so good together...

Olivia Ok....fine. Everyone says Will and Tessa look the best, but then who looks good with Jem?

BITE ME I Love will with tessa for they are compatible in book's they have so much incoming plus she loves him so much and he love's her as well but then theres jem who she love's too they also have in common there parents deaths and so forth so me i would love to pick will but then what of jem he is so kind and loving tessa is his every thing how to give up on him and break his hart when he is dyeing so i can't pick as my hart wants will but it pull's to jem sooo hard =(

Werda I still thinking that Tessa accept Jem's proposal because she think Will won't return her feeling. And when Will finally tell, her she refusing because think of Jem. Is that love or she just feel sorry for him?
Besides everytime the story tells about her feeling, I can't help but thinking of Clary instead of her and Clary never really love Simon as bf

The Secret Blogger I think will and tessa and its not the same as clary and jace because cassandra clare has messed up with there relationship so much its insane. So will and tessa FTW maybe Jem will die and they can be together or he can except that he cant be with tessa because she loves will ! but either way WILL AND TESSA!

Kaycee Ann Marie Llera I love WILL and TESSA! They look good together and they are like 2 different poles which we know that it is a good combination. PERFECT MATCH! :)

Vanessa Olivia wrote: "Ok....fine. Everyone says Will and Tessa look the best, but then who looks good with Jem?"

maybe Cecily Herondale? :) oh i dont know.

i just hope they'll all be happy! can't wait for the last book! how will Cassandra do it if Tessa is really immortal? does that mean that no one will end up with someone?

Whiskersxxx there's a good chance that'll happen. but with the way things went in CP it's really hard to guess. :/

Alexandra I love Will and Tessa together much more than Tessa and Jem, and, based on Bridget's song when Jem makes the "announcement", I think she does too. UNFORTUNATELY, Clare has said in multiple places that she believes readers will be surprised with the end result in Clockwork Princess, which leads me to believe that Tessa will end up with neither of them. D: Poor Will :(

Blake waterson It wouldnt be lime the mi because tesea is not a nephile unlike clare is a nephile
GO TEAM WILL

Blake waterson like sorry

message 20: by M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. I don't see how Tessa and Will together will be like a copy of TMI. Jem wasn't Tessa's friend from ages ago (like Simon). Actually this love triangle is completely different from the TMI one. In TMI we have a girl and two boys who love her, but they don't care about each other. In ID, Will and Jem love each other as brothers. It does add more complexity to it.
I think Tessa looks good with either of them, but the problem is that she is not in love with Jem. If you have to tell yourself you love someone repeatedly, than you don't love that person.

Olivia Vanessa wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Ok....fine. Everyone says Will and Tessa look the best, but then who looks good with Jem?"

i just hope they'll all be happy! can't wait f..."

Really? Because I have a feeling that Cecily might end up with Gabriel.

message 22: by M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. Olivia wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Ok....fine. Everyone says Will and Tessa look the best, but then who looks good with Jem?"

i just hope they'll all be hap..."

I don't mind this scenario either.

Jennifer JEM & TESSA!

Cindy i read somewhere that the ending of the infernal devices series is something really unexpected. so, im thinking that since Tessa is immortal, she decides to leave both boys behind so they dont fight each other and they can live their lives. either that or jem dies cuz as far as i know tessa and will are ment to be (eventhough i personally like jem better...)

Whiskersxxx Olivia wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Ok....fine. Everyone says Will and Tessa look the best, but then who looks good with Jem?"

i just hope they'll all be hap..."

I was thinking the same!!! Cecily and Gabriel!! Will would go nuts!!!! >_<
... or may be not.

Wendes My vote goes with Will and Tessa. They just have so much chemistry together....

BITE ME well guy's if you ever been to a cassandra clare sining she always says she like's to wright this way you may want a happy ending happily ever after but she may not she has a way with writing even tho i have to admit i always like happily ever after in life that not how it is so she portray it as well in her writing and if they where to be together will would eventually die Tessa is supposedly mixed with downderworld so she is pretty much immortal sad but true as told so far i cant wait for clockwork princess !!!!!!!! till dec 2012 =( to wait soo long but worth the wait

message 28: by Misty (new) - added it

Misty Jem and Tessa... Only because I have so much love for Jem. That said, I'm not completely opposed to Will and Tessa ;-)

Brittany I like Jem and Tessa which feels weird because everyone seems to be loving Will. I like Will but I loooooove Jem. And I feel like Cassandra didn't really make it clear whether or not Tessa really was in love with Jem. I feel like she could just be staying with him because she doesn't want to hurt him. But Tessa earlier on did seem to have feelings for Jem. Bedroom scene anyone? Carriage scene? I think that Tessa will marry Jem and he'll die heroically and then Tessa will get with Will.

Kaycee Ann Marie Llera Vanessa wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Ok....fine. Everyone says Will and Tessa look the best, but then who looks good with Jem?"

i just hope they'll all be happy! can't wait f..."

Nice! I thought it too! :) I can feel that Cecily will play a good role with Jem.

Lulah i dont care if its like tmi it would be way better if tessa and will get together HEADS UP SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ 2ND BOOK

she should not have agreed to get to marry jem, will is kick ass and jem should get with sophie or cecily or something but not with tessa that is who will is going to get with even if i have to hunt cassandra clare down to make her change it!!

Whiskersxxx Jen (Addicted to Words ) wrote: "I like the thought of Cecily and Jem, but then I thought of Alec.. maybe she gets with Gabriel, and because she and Will look like.. that's why Alec looks like Will. Her genes went down the Lightwo..."

That's exactly what I was going at. but wait, how does Herondale family line still exist in TMI?? Jace's real father was a Herondale- so unless Will married someone other than Tessa-cause she couldn't have kids... or may be he'd a secret brother... or cousin... or- gosh!!! it's so confusing!!

Whiskersxxx Jen (Addicted to Words ) wrote: "Hm..

Maybe Tessa is the exception and she can have kids.. and she and Will have a child.
Because I can't see Will loving anyone else. I think it's only one for him.

Or maybe.. Cecily has a child ..."

hmm... may be you're right. Cause I can't imagine Will falling for someone else too.

Nicole WILL AND TESSA ALL THE WAY :)

percabeth hee hee what if it's Tessa and Magnus! lol i'd worship that book

Nicole percabeth wrote: "hee hee what if it's Tessa and Magnus! lol i'd worship that book"

That would be both hilarious and awkward just because they are both alive in the mortal instruments lol

BITE ME percabeth wrote: "hee hee what if it's Tessa and Magnus! lol i'd worship that book" hay you never now they are both immortal they leave on and on they may have had a thing back then lol Magnus is bi sexual =)

Carly Tessa and will!!!!!

percabeth BITE ME wrote: "percabeth wrote: "hee hee what if it's Tessa and Magnus! lol i'd worship that book" hay you never now they are both immortal they leave on and on they may have had a thing back then lol Magnus i..."

yup yup exactly my point, cassandra clare said we'll be surprised by who she chooses...so if it happens just saying i called it

Nicole I am torn when it comes to the love triangle! I love Will and Jem. And at first I was mad about the love triangle. But now I understand, Jem is this kind and thoughtful boy who never thought he would be able to find someone to love before he dies. Then there's Will who pushes everyone he loves away. But you know deep now he is as thoughtful and kind as Jem, but if only he could show it.
I either think that Tessa will walk away from both Jem and Will or Jem will die and Tessa will end up with Will. I really hope its the that she walks away. I don't want to see Jem go anywhere!

Usagi Definitely Will and Tessa, they are like soulmates. Jem is a nice guy, he can be the best friend but he and Tessa just don't share the "spark".

message 42: by zara (new) - rated it 4 stars

zara I hoping tessa walks away from both of them and becomes an Iron sister. the tessa and will ending is way too predictable.

Whiskersxxx zara wrote: "I hoping tessa walks away from both of them and becomes an Iron sister. the tessa and will ending is way too predictable."

hahaha!!! I saw someone wishing Will becomes a silent brother. Now Tessa an iron sister??? >_<

message 44: by zara (new) - rated it 4 stars

zara Whiskersxxx wrote: "zara wrote: "I hoping tessa walks away from both of them and becomes an Iron sister. the tessa and will ending is way too predictable."

hahaha!!! I saw someone wishing Will becomes a silent brothe..."

maybe will would just die? there was a lot speculations about the silent brother thing but I feel that both will and jem are dead during TMI time.

message 45: by M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. I would rather have a predictable but happy ending over an original unhappy one. Yes, I'm a romantic. :P

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

WILL AND TESSA

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Michelle wrote: "I would rather have a predictable but happy ending over an original unhappy one. Yes, I'm a romantic. :P"

i totally agree

message 48: by zara (new) - rated it 4 stars

zara Michelle wrote: "I would rather have a predictable but happy ending over an original unhappy one. Yes, I'm a romantic. :P"

what makes you think that the original would be unhappy? as long as the characters are happy in that situation.

message 49: by M. (last edited Dec 15, 2011 08:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. zara wrote: "Michelle wrote: "I would rather have a predictable but happy ending over an original unhappy one. Yes, I'm a romantic. :P"

what makes you think that the original would be unhappy? as long as the..."

Well, if your theory would be correct, I would consider that a very unhappy ending no matter if Cassie writes in a way that the characters are happy. At this point in the story, if the characters were happy with Tessa walking away from both, it would be completely out of character.

Azhia Will and Tessa , duhh ! No that won't be an exact copy of TMI in my opinon. I think Jem is awesome but him & tessa are a no. Im just a Will fan because we now understand why he is the way he is. So its either Will or nobody sorry.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Clockwork Prince (other topics)