Angels Cry discussion

Greece > Ares' Island

Comments (showing 151-200 of 1,339) (1339 new)    post a comment »

message 151: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments She took her hand away,"There we go right as rain."She said happily.

message 152: by KungFur (new)

KungFur Panda | 75 comments Mod
Jaelyn touched her again and was suprised to feel not even a bump."Thank you"She looked at Ares."I'm fine"

message 153: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Your Welcome sweety."She said happily.

message 154: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) Ares shook his head and stormed back up to his house. He needed a drink.

message 155: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Oh come now Ares no need to go for that poison. "She said,"Jaylen,just rest here,then go lay down in your room."She said before flying off and landing in front in Ares.

message 156: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) Ares stopped and looked at the angel. "What do you want?" He snarled

message 157: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(last edited Dec 28, 2011 05:27PM) (new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Cop out the attitude Ares."She said crossing her arms,"Why are you so pissed,is it because of Jaylen?"She said.

message 158: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) "You don't understand, angel" he said with a snarl in his voice, " if she is hurt, it affects me. I go weak, my armor softens. I can't have her getting hurt anymore. If those men come to find. Come to destroy me and her, I have to be able to fight back. "

message 159: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "You bonded to her?"She asked with a questioning tone,"Well then send her back to earth,and my sweet will come destroy you?"She said.

message 160: by KungFur (new)

Jaelyn rubbed her head and walked to her room. She still needed clothessince her bra and panties clung to her like a second skin.

message 161: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) Ares walked into his kitchen. He went over to the fridge and grabbed a beet.

message 162: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments ((A beet?))

Aneal sighed and flew after him,after she got to him she put her wings away and hopped up on the counter,"Need to talk,darling?"She cooed as he grabbed a drink.

message 163: by KungFur (new)

She headed downstares to the living room. Jaelyn turned on the tv and she frowned. She saw a newsreporter talking infront of her apartment

message 164: by к α у (last edited Dec 29, 2011 06:12PM) (new)

к α у (King101) Nicollette wrote: "((A beet?))

Aneal sighed and flew after him,after she got to him she put her wings away and hopped up on the counter,"Need to talk,darling?"She cooed as he grabbed a drink."

((Sorry I'm on my phone. Stupid auto correct))
He shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Just don't want her getting hurt." He looked over at the angel. She was really pretty... He thought to himself.

message 165: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Yes,we do not wish for the ones we care for to be harmed or hurt."She said remembering someone once telling her this.

message 166: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) He shrugged. And finished his beer.

message 167: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments She raised a perfect brow,"You care for her,because she bares you mark."She said.

message 168: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) "I don't even know her!!" He just about Shouted.

message 169: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Alright."She said."No need to shout."

message 170: by KungFur (new)

Jaelyn didnt want to hear Ares so she picked up the remote raising the volume. The newsreporter's voice echoed in the room."five bodies were found dead here in this apartment. A woman had manyinjuries and was rushed to the hospital. She claimed that her niece Jaelyn Adelina Monroe. Currently The neice's location is unknown. SHe is one of the suspects for the murder of the corpses."Jaelyn frowned as she watched the newsreporter finish her report.

message 171: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) Ares walked into the room where Kaelyn was watching the news. He had heard the last few seconds of the report. " Jaelyn, are you ok?"

message 172: by KungFur (new)

Jaelyn took the remote and flipped through the channels again."I'm not dying."She said as she settled for The Walking Dead marathon. She always had a love for zombie movies and shows. Sge settled in the couch and watched as one character was running away from a horde of zombies.

message 173: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments Aneal jumped down and went to look at the view from the balconey as her waist long blonde hair and dress blew in the wind

message 174: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) Ares followed the angel to balcony. " what are you looking at?" He stood next to her.

message 175: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Just the ocean and the sky."She said as he stood next to her.

message 176: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) He nodded, "the view is.. ok. I guess."

message 177: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Well,it depends what you are looking at."Aneal said.

message 178: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) You... Was the first thing that poped into his brain, but he bit his tongue from saying it. He cleared his throat, " no much.." he said instead.

message 179: by KungFur (last edited Dec 31, 2011 06:31PM) (new)

Jaelyn wasnt thinking as she spoke a spell letting one of the zombies get out of the tv. She blinked stunned."Ummm...."She said another spell sending the zombie back.

message 180: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Really,there is so much to see and hear. "She said smiling as she heard a bird and smelled the sea salt,she closed her eyes and listened.

message 181: by KungFur (new)

"Aneal?"Jaelyn called not wanting any guys around her.

message 182: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Hmm,yes Jaylen."Aneal said walking from the balcony past Ares and onto the living room,"You called."

message 183: by KungFur (new)

"Should i be okay with all this?"She gestured to everything in the house."I have to live here so mr. horse's ass doesnt die and i'm a suspect for a murder that i didnt commit"

message 184: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments Aneal gave her a smile,"I could give you this whole speech on everything,but you already know the answer to your question."She said.

Michelle Herondale | 43 comments ((Can I join in??))

message 186: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments ((Depends,do you have a charrie))

message 187: by KungFur (new)

"I dont think i do...."

message 188: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "Yes you do,you may not know it now,but you will in time."Aneal said.

message 189: by к α у (new)

к α у (King101) Ares stood, looking at the see, trying to take his mind off the whole situation.

message 190: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments Aneal gave het a smile and walked back toward the balcony and strode with Ares.

message 191: by KungFur (new)

Jaelyn sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Stupid old wisdom talk."She turned off the tv. She peeked her head out to see Aneal rejoin Ares. She walked away and whispered a spell making a pair of boots appear. She slid her hand into the boot and closed her hand around a razor. She needed some way to vent out. And she cant die so it doesnt matter if she loses a few pints of blood. She wandered off since she doubted she's see her lover and the other two immortals were two busy with themselves to see her let her blood spill.

Michelle Herondale | 43 comments ((I do. :) ))

Tessa landed on the soft side right next to a huge mansion, "woah." She looked up as she observed the huge mansion. She saw two people standing on the balcony. She quickly retracted her wings into her back, "I hope I'm not trespassing." she whispered to herself

message 193: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments ((Wonderful.))

Anael was laugh and smiling with Ares when she saw a girl out of the corner if her eye,"Be right back lover."She said flapping her wings and going to the beach,"Who are you,and what are you?"She demands.

Michelle Herondale | 43 comments Tessa backed up a little scared she had never been in a fight before, or even knew much about her heritage. She was shocked when she wings, "My name is Tessa, and I guess I'm a nephilim." she wasn't really sure since she had never met her father, and her mother was human.

message 195: by KungFur (new)

Jaelyn smiled to herself. They hadnt noticed her absence. Stupid angels She had used her powers for clothes to appear on her. Then She walked off to a secluded oart of the island. She sat down dipping her feet in water as she sat down at the edge of a small waterfall. She ran the razor over her wrist. She winced but enjoyed the feeling as she repeated the task

(nephilim dont have wings)

message 196: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments Aneal gave the girl a soft smile"Welcome Tessa to Ares island,and a nephilim interesting but intriguing."She said resting her wings against her back.

Michelle Herondale | 43 comments "Thanks. What are you?" Tessa asked curiously, and then looked around scanning her environment. Where the hell am I?

((Well Nephilim are a theory, and there are several theories and prophecies that explain them with wings or without, so it really depends on what you believe. If the moderators have a problem with it Ill edit the post.))

message 198: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments "My name is Aneal, Angel of Love."She said,You my dear on Ares Island in Greece.

Michelle Herondale | 43 comments Tessa´s jaw dropped as she gazed up at the angel. She couldnt process the thought, and she was starting to feel light headed. "Nice to meet you Aneal." She was said calmly trying not to make an ass out of herself.

((Did she speak to her mentally?))

message 200: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(LovelyLover) | 707 comments ((Yes))

Aneal smiled at her,"Now my dear,why are you here,or are you lost?"She asked.

unread topics | mark unread