Erudite Readers discussion

Points Leaderboard

Comments (showing 1-50 of 262) (262 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (last edited Jun 24, 2012 12:59PM) (new)

Jon (scottreadsit) | 5707 comments Mod
Nicole->172
Jay-->160
Teresa-->80
Tricia-->80
Robin-->56
Nandanie -->50
Colleta--->50
Nidhi-->42
Dr. Bob -->36
Xdyj-->36
Snickerdoodle-->26
Samantha--->26
Dinahekal -----> 23
Marni-->18
Sw_lillian--->17
Ian-->14
Valencia-->14
animaldisneyfan-->15
Christa-->13
Cupcake-->12
Lakan-->12
Lily-->12
Kirby-->12
Undecided DayDreamer --> 10
Sarah-->10
Izzy-->10
Saga---->10
Alyssa-->10
Amber-> 9
Kauthar-->9
Ahmed-->8
Aproova--->6
Shableach-->5
Katrina-->4
Mackenzie-->4
Whitney-4
Alexis-->4
Tia*giggle*-->3
Allison-->3
Michelle-->2
James -> 2
Mia-->2
Josh-->2
Marisol-->2
Gisbelle-->2

*Get points by posting reviews of books, and being active..

message 2: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Updated for January :)

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina (2187) What are the points for?

message 4: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Karina wrote: "What are the points for?"

To pick the monthly book .. the rules are here
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina (2187) Mockingjay wrote: "Karina wrote: "What are the points for?"

To pick the monthly book .. the rules are here
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7..."

ooooh cool :)

message 6: by Robert (new)

Robert Gordon (RobertGordon) what about me what do i have

message 7: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Dr. wrote: "what about me what do i have"
well u have nothing now..... u need to post reviews and make games or become most commented member

message 8: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Dr. wrote: "what about me what do i have"

u now have 3 points *congrats*

message 9: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Updated :) :)

message 10: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments oh yeah 13! haha

message 11: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) ;)

message 12: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (last edited Jan 19, 2012 06:37AM) (new)

Nidhi wrote: "oh yeah 13! haha"

Congratz
*updated*

message 13: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Updated 1/21/12 5:27

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) What are points for?How do u get them?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, if you get points for rating and reading books i should be the top one there with 100 points.... Not bragging or anything, oh and how can i become a mod?

message 16: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (last edited Jan 28, 2012 06:00AM) (new)

Polina wrote: "Um, if you get points for rating and reading books i should be the top one there with 100 points.... Not bragging or anything, oh and how can i become a mod?"

u need to post ur reviews:) and add people to the group

message 17: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Nidhi is in first!

message 18: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) go Nidhi! I guess I will give you this month since I am a little caught up in school! ;)

message 19: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Wow you're just going to give up your title :O

message 20: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) i wouldnt normally, but since its third quarter and I have lots of studying t...I just dont have the extra time! So, let Nidhi enjoy herself this month! I will catch up next month! ;)

message 21: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments hahaha Wow this is actually the first time, I have actually won anything! Feels good...weird but good :D

message 22: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments Oh next month I am going to get caught up ion studying as it will be the 'season' of exams :S

message 23: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) yeah third quarter is like the blow of the school year! i have gigantic projects due in EVERY subject!

message 24: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments Urgh! Hate it when they do that! I swear to god they purposefully make it extremely hard for us!

message 25: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) i just can't wait until 4th quarter! We barely have anything to do! I have like 8 more weeks of third quarter to blow through though ;(

message 26: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments You can do it! Go Nandanie! Just blow through it hahaha I keep forgetting what grade are you in? I am in Year 11 I don't know am I a senior?? hahaha see I suck at American terms :S

message 27: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

Nidhi wrote: "You can do it! Go Nandanie! Just blow through it hahaha I keep forgetting what grade are you in? I am in Year 11 I don't know am I a senior?? hahaha see I suck at American terms :S"
You're a junior..a senior is in 12th grade or year 12

message 28: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments Oh ok! Cool! next year I will be senior just can't wait

message 29: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new)

What country are you from??

message 30: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments Australia :)

message 31: by Nandanie (last edited Feb 04, 2012 03:55PM) (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) i am from South America but i reside in the US

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) Wow, so glad I am done with school, of course I never had that big a rush on things because I live with my teacher, and she usually cuts me some slack.

message 33: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) u live with ur teacher? as in a dorm?

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) Nope at my house. It is pretty awesome :D

message 35: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) thats kinda weird! You probably had to give up all your fiction series and stuff!

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) Have you never heard of homeschooling? My teacher is my Mom. And no I haven't had to give up anything.

message 37: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) oh wow! talk about a twist! I really thought of it like a "real" or "unrelated" teacher!

message 38: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (last edited Feb 04, 2012 05:50PM) (new)

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) Lol, sorry, I have terrible time getting sarcasm across the internet, my bad :D And yes my Mom is a real teacher in every sense of the word, she just stays at home instead of going to a building.

message 39: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) thats kinda cool! did uu have to wake up at a certain time?

message 40: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (last edited Feb 04, 2012 05:59PM) (new)

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) Well our family never really did that, but I know of other home schooled family's who do. Well I mean we had to be up by 9, but that is really not all that early. I am in charge of breakfast though so I have to be up by 8 at the latest.

message 41: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) i am a real early bird!

message 42: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments Wow! That actually sounds awesome..to think about it, I would prefer Homeschooling that School...urgh School just makes me feel super depressed and just feels like a prison! and looks not to forget. Oh and cool! I always wanted to live/visit America any part really :)

message 43: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments oh and yeah I wake up at 5:30 in the morning...hooray..haha

message 44: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) i used to wake up at 4 to read! and school started at 7:00 hehe! ;)

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) OMG! I don't think I could get up that early if you paid me much less for something like school! You poor blokes :(

message 46: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) like i said, i am a early bird!

message 47: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments School starts at 7:00 wow hahaha guess I change my mind haha School starts at 8:45 wake up at 5:30 do reading and then more reading and the studying, then get ready and then read again and then start walking and yeah You have seen the most exciting more of my life everyday! :O haha

message 48: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Thomas (nidhithomas) | 650 comments Yes haha that is why I said I peter Homeschooling than school...The environment is completely different...you feel more comfortable at home plus there won't be bullying :D

message 49: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I just don't like it when I have to wait for the teacher!

message 50: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I always prefered homeschooling, but my parents are immigrants and American schooling is quite different

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lullaby (other topics)