Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
This topic is about Clockwork Angel
The Infernal Devices > Tessa & Will or Tessa & Jem?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 361) (361 new)    post a comment »

Erika (teamfreewill) | 489 comments Mod
Who do you think Tessa should end up with?

Sheila Will without any doubt

Jen (jlmonty4) | 1 comments WILL !!!!!!

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 15 comments WILL!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jem, too, of course, but I think Tessa wuvs Will more... :') Twu, twu, wuuuuvvv....(Well? Any Princess Birde fans out there? jk ^.^)

Pippycupcake14 | 4 comments Will. 'nuff said. <3<3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jem!!

Hannah (Hannah1) | 871 comments Mod
I love jem so so much he is the sweetest character ever and for that I want Tessa to be with him, but I think in the end she will end up with will n I like him a lot now that he doesn't have to put barriers up anymore. But jem is still my fav

Peppermint Paddie | 142 comments Jem. A million times Jem!!!!

Jennifer (BookwormJenn) | 18 comments I'm thinking Will/Jem myself but if I had to pick someone to be with Tessa I'd say she should be with Will. I want Jem to be happy but since Tessa is more in love with Will it wouldn't be true love like he deserves.

message 14: by Erika (last edited Feb 15, 2012 05:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (teamfreewill) | 489 comments Mod
I never thought of Will and Jem...
It would probably work out better than either of them ending up with Tessa since she's immortal and they aren't

Haha love that idea

Emily | 24 comments I think Tessa and Will are a good couple, but I think that Jem should fall in love with someone. Maybe Sophie? But that is just my opinion

Ashlee | 46 comments the thing is shes with gideon

Lucy  | 28 comments Hannah wrote: "I love jem so so much he is the sweetest character ever and for that I want Tessa to be with him, but I think in the end she will end up with will n I like him a lot now that he doesn't have to put..."

I totally agree with you Hannah!! :D
Jem is simply special!! He is the sweetest,gentlest most caring guy of all time and I think that he deserves to be happy.
I sincerely hope that he doesn't die but if Tessa, Will, Charlotte and Henry can't find a cure, I hope at least that he can live his last days with the only woman he has ever loved.
I used to dislike Will because he was really mean but now that we know what was going on with him, his pain sincerely touches me. But life is difficult and only one can end up with Tessa. If I were to choose I would put Jem and Tessa together.
I think that Cassandra will put Will with Tessa though.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think cassandra will put Will with Tessa though" yeh I agree I feel like she whants us to be team Will because she writes way more about Will then jem like we know so much about his family but not that about jems and now Will is even more involved because mortmain has his family , nut I'm deffo tean Will

Amanda Stewart (joshfarrolover) | 3 comments Jem 100 % however i don't think the relationship is going to work out but a girl can hope !!

Noor (noor_a) | 142 comments Ok I think she won't end up with either. Its harsh to say, but they both might die or something like that(I will cry my eyes out if this happens)

I love Will, I like Jem (he's sweet) but I think Will and Tessa have more in common! (they understand each other better, they love the same books and everything!)

But I think Cassie Clare will put a twist on it. I don't think she'll be with Will or Jem... With Jem, Tessa will be unhappy as she knows she's causing Will sadness. With Will she will be guilty about Jem and Will himself might be guilty too. So either way it causes distress, so I think something will happen and it won't be as black and white as everyone thinks it is!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I think Cassie Clare will put a twist on it. I don't think she'll be with Will or Jem... With Jem, Tessa will be unhappy as she knows she's causing Will sadness. With Will she will be guilty about Jem and Will himself might be guilty too. So either way it causes distress, so I think something will happen and it won't be as black and white as everyone thinks it is!" you have took words right out of my mouth! i totally think thats going to happen because she loves them equally so she cant be with and not the other

Cssandra Clare has many things up her sleeves. I don't think anyone will guess what's going to happen in these books

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm i did guess cecilly was wills sister tho-

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

though*

Amanda Stewart (joshfarrolover) | 3 comments I feel like she thinks we are expecting Will, I will definitely be expecting something else :) Can't wait !

Noor (noor_a) | 142 comments Sns wrote: ""But I think Cassie Clare will put a twist on it. I don't think she'll be with Will or Jem... With Jem, Tessa will be unhappy as she knows she's causing Will sadness. With Will she will be guilty a..."

IKR!

message 28: by Isabelle (last edited Mar 24, 2012 03:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isabelle (Potterwholockian) | 11 comments I really want her and will to be together.. because Will is aweomse.. but I have read Clockwork Prince and well it is confusing- I am not giving spoilers, but it is confusing, either way I want will to be with Tessa

Sharyl (Dontblametheweaponblametheperson) | 39 comments I really want her to end up with Jem but the book is written so that you know she is going to end up with Will.... *teardrops*

Maddie | 43 comments I absolutely positively LOVE Will! Seriously I consider him just plain amazing! I obviously want Tessa and Will together. I mean, I cried in the Library Scene! It was so sad! Poor Will! I think Will and Tessa should be together and Will's sister, whatever her name is, and Jem should get together. But how would that happen?

Maddie | 43 comments Oh, another thing. I'm thinking that Tessa might decide to be without either of her boys. It causes them so much pain. Tessa is immortal so, maybe she'll feel as if both Will and Jem don't deserve a girl who will never grow old with them. She'll say that they deserve someone that will grow old with them and die with them. But man, that would be sweet and suck

Sharyl (Dontblametheweaponblametheperson) | 39 comments That's another good point, and what about the fact that she can't have children, that might influence her desision somehow...

Laura | 3 comments I hate to be a girl who goes for the obvious, hot, tortured, depressed, and fighter guy, but Will all the way. I just think that what he and Tessa have is more than what she has with Jem. It seems obvious, trivial. I'm sorry Jem lovers, I don't want Jem to be crushed, I really don't. I don't hate Jem, I just like Will more. I think it's wrong for Will to end up without the love of his life as soon as he found that he could actually HAVE someone love him. It's not right. (And, Jem can NOT end up with Cecily, she's fourteen and Will would kill him)

Peppermint Paddie | 142 comments I think Cecily will end up with one of the lightwood boys because Alec looks like Will and Will can't marry the lightwood's sister because she's already married.

Ashlee | 46 comments Peppermint wrote: "I think Cecily will end up with one of the lightwood boys because Alec looks like Will and Will can't marry the lightwood's sister because she's already married."

you know that alec could get the blue eyes from someone else down the line it doesn't have to be from will or cecily

Peppermint Paddie | 142 comments but Alec reminds Magnus of Will so...

TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valencia Cain (IziCain) | 26 comments William Herondale all the way!
Although, if Tessa is immortal, it is possible to make someone else immortal too. So i dont know... lets just leave it to Cassandra.

(It would really suck if Tessa went with Jem, he's had love before, but Will's just not had it that way. He needs someone, i wouldnt want to die as Will, without love!)

Maddie | 43 comments OH MY GOSH! I HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT I'M SAYING WHEN I SAY THAT I AM LOVIN' AND HATIN' CASSANDRA CLARE RIGHT NOW! It's not fair that she makes us fall in love with both boys and makes us decide who should be the one! OMG! I feel like such a nerd!

Taylor Atkinson (taylorxxsue) It's hard for me to really pick either because both of their stories are so absolutely tragic. However, the fact that Will lived without love because he was so scared for so long and is finally opening up to someone just takes my heart and smashes it. Jem is dying, but I feel that Tessa is simply with him in order to make his dying days easier. I actually suspect Tessa and Jem will be together and then when he finally dies, he gives his blessing for Tessa and Will to be together. Truly, I feel their feelings run much deeper for each other.

Seriously though, if Tessa doesn't want Will, I want him :(

Maddie | 43 comments Taylor wrote: "It's hard for me to really pick either because both of their stories are so absolutely tragic. However, the fact that Will lived without love because he was so scared for so long and is finally ope..."

I want Will too! I'll make you a deal, if Tessa doesn't take Will we will split time with him! You can have him Monday through Wednesday, and I'll have him Thursday through Saturday! Then he can have Sunday to rest up and make plans to spend the Week with us! Sound like a deal?

Melody Personally i want her with Will to me Jem is just too soft and blah for me hes a nice good guy but i see tessa and will together not tessa and Jem and i read that clare was killing off a main character in ID and i really really hope its Jem sorry i know people love Jem i just figure hes already sick lets off him instead of will!!!!! But he is too obvious a choice im sure

Maddie | 43 comments Melody wrote: "Personally i want her with Will to me Jem is just too soft and blah for me hes a nice good guy but i see tessa and will together not tessa and Jem and i read that clare was killing off a main char..."

I seriously can't believe you just said that you want Jem dead! I get it...but still! Trust me, I want Tessa to be with Will as much as the next person, but I don't want Jem to die! And think about this, unless Jem told Tessa to marry Will, then Will and Tessa won't get together! Even if Jem dies! Remember in Clockwork Prince how Tessa said that Will would never be with her, even if Jem was understanding about the whole issue with Will and Tessa loving each other? I don't think Will could be with Tessa, unless Jem asked Will to take care of her!

Peppermint Paddie | 142 comments Maddie, I wholeheartedly agree.

Peppermint Paddie | 142 comments Maddie, I wholeheartedly agree.

Maddie | 43 comments Thanks Peppermint! I thought I was being stupid!

Anna (annaCATASTROPHE) | 11 comments Hello everyone! Im throwing my opinion out there, take it how you will. Personally, Will is my guy. But thats because i have a terrible "Achilles Heal" when it comes to beautiful boys with walls thinker than nuclear bomb shelters and hearts of gold. I adore Jem because he's honest and brave and puts the people he cares about before himself, but like i said, im a sucker for Will. As far as who Tessa should be with, i dont know that she should be with either of them yet. I feel like there is too much undone at this point; too many what-ifs and loose ends. Of course, in a perfect world, everyone would end up happy, but we all know that there will be twists and turns and shockers to come. Honestly, i think that one of the boys will bite the dust and that will put an extremely bittersweet twist on whoever she ends up with after that...which may in turn cause it not to work...

One way or another, I love Will and Jem both. However, if they were real, i'd let Tessa take Jem without a doubt and i'd be all about some Will ;P

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Tessa should be with Will,but he could always go wiht me :p

Izabella Marie Bosita | 3 comments Oh man personally, Its always been Will and Tessa in my heart; by the Angel, and from the bottom of my hypothalamus gland that its's always been them. No offense to the kindness,gentleness and nothing but goodness that had of Mr.Carstairs. From my own POV: Tessa has been inlove w/ Will since the first time,since the second...the third and for the first time again, In every blood of every hour,In every scar of every minute and in every pain of every second. Its always been Will in the deepest and darkness corner of her heart; By the Angel,by her mother's clockwork angel. no less.

Maddie | 43 comments Yeah, I am Team Will also, but I can't really say that Will and Tessa will be together unless Jem says they should. In a previous comment I gave a very long paragraph why I believe this to be so. Will and Tessa belong together. Jem is a great guy and everything but he's just not the man for Tessa. He's a great guy but, a great example would be to say that if you think Jem and Tessa should be together, you also believe that Clary and Simon belong together. Its basically the same thing. Tessa loves Jem as a friend and feels the slightest bit of pity for him due to his upcoming death. Tessa just doesn't realize all this yet. Just like when Clary and Simon dated she felt that she loved him but she loved him like a brother, and felt some distress because she thought it was her fault that he died and turned into a vampire. They weren't meant for each other and neither are Jem and Tessa. I'm sorry for those Jem fans out there, but this is just my opinion. Which I think is just plain amazing!! I love Jem, but Tessa loves Will more. The only thing I could say in Jem's case is that if Tessa was truthfully, fully in love with Will, she never would have "fell in love" with Jem. If that's what she indeed is. I don't really know, so I guess we'll all have to wait for the third book! One more thing, in some teasers from Clockwork Princess, it said something about blood ruining the gold dress or something. In the COLS, it said that gold is the color for weddings. So what in the world happened that Tessa's dress is covered in blood and unless she's wearing a dress for Will, I don't want her to wear one! Ok, I lied one more thing, we have to remember that the Conclave/Enclave people haven't even given the OK for Tessa to marry any sort of Shadowhunter. Just a little bit of food for thought! :)

message 50: by Inati (last edited Jun 09, 2012 11:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 15 comments First Off:

WILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLWILLOMNJWILLWILLWILLWILLWILL!!!!!

Second of All: I really like Will

Third of All: Tessa should like will too

Fourth of all: Maddie pretty much summed it up

Fith of All: I'm Team Will, by the way :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers!

unread topics | mark unread