Are You A Hunger Games Fanatic? discussion

Welcome! > Introduce yourself here!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 333) (333 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith This is where you tell us a lttle bit about yourself. If you like THG or not ect....

message 2: by Ella, (2nd mod) (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 134 comments Mod
Hello, I'm Swimmergirl. I LOVE the Hunger Games (why would I join if I didn't?). I really enjoy role-playing, so this group gives me the chance of putting together two of the things I love. Have fun!

message 3: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Hey Jessica, Swimmer! :D

message 4: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Hey guys! I'm Eve. As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of all the books :D but that's obvious, so I won't bore you with the cookie-cutter details. This group seems really great! I hope I can jump in some how... please fill me in!

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle Maryam | 129 comments You came at just the right moment! Just today we restarted the roleplay, because only four people were active in it. Anyways, you can make two characters from whatever district you want. Also, I'm Joe/Janelle.(Faith likes me to go by Janelle) I love the Hunger Games.(Notice how I said the Hunger Games, I hated Mockingjay) Also, wolves and orange rock. Don't try to argue, I'll just prove you wrong with illogical points.

message 6: by Rachel Skye (new)

Rachel Skye (skyee) Im Rachel! Im a co-mod of the group, and my characters are Rain and Rayce :)

message 7: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Thanks Janelle! Welcome back again guys!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Primniss (Prim and Katniss)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Snickerdoodle, and I like snickerdoodles...ahaha...that was terrible.

Anyway, hi! :)

message 10: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome Primniss, Snickerdoole! Make sure you stay active and ther are still sopts in the RP if you want but, if you do make a distrcit make sure you keep your tributes active or if you dont want to you could just kill them off in the bloodbath. Anyway, welcome! I am the HM so if you need anything just ask. :D
Faith

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Mary wrote: "Oh, Yeah! I forgot to introduce myself.I am in LOVE with the Hunger Games! It is by far the best book i have ever read and i can't wait for the movie to come out. my friends and i are total Hunger ..."

Welcome Mary! I am the HM so if you have any questions just go ahead and ask. There are still spots open in the RP if you are comitted to keeping your chacters active. I am posting a topic for the rules of the RP right now. Just stay active, have fun and lets Roleplay! :D
HM,
Faith

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle Maryam | 129 comments Hi Rue! I'm Joe! *glances at Faith* I'm Janelle, one of the mods! Feel free to make a character! (I must now type something random just because I feel like it) PIE!

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome Rue! Awsome name. Heeheh. Okay so like Janelle said there are still district's open for the RP. If you have any question you could ask me or one of the other mods. All I ask is for you to stay active and have fun! :D
Hm,
Faith

message 14: by Ian (new)

Ian (magicboyd5) | 10 comments Hi!!! I am Ian! I love THG a lot and I have to agree that its the best book series so far in the 21'st century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome Ian! I am the HM(Head mod) so if you have any questions just ask. Also, we still have spots in the RP if you would like to RP. Stay active, have fun!! :D
Hm,
Faith

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Kira. And I loved the hunger games. I Love Music and can't wait until The Hunger Games Movie Comes Out!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Kira! I'm not a mod so I'll just leave the actual formal welcome to one of them. But hi!

message 18: by Lilith (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) Hi guys! I'm Lilith. ;) I absolutely LOVE THG! Most amazing series. Ever. Period. I've done some roleplaying before--lots of fun! Cat wait to get involved in this group!

message 19: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome Kira and Lilith! I am the Head mod of the group but, I also have some vrey amazing people beside me aka (Rachel, Janelle, Swimmergirl) we can all help you with questions about the RP or questions you have. There are still some districts open for the RP if you would like. Please, stay active and have fun!
Hm,
Faith

message 20: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (Cherry201) The name is Fatimah and i'm an HUNGER GAMES fanatic

message 21: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome Fatima I am the Head mod of the group but, I also have some vrey amazing people beside me aka (Rachel, Janelle, Swimmergirl) we can all help you with questions about the RP or questions you have. There are still some districts open for the RP if you would like. Please, stay active and have fun!
Hm,
Faith

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks guys :)

message 23: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Your Welcome.
HM(Head Mod)

message 24: by Lilith (last edited Dec 14, 2011 12:27AM) (new)

Lilith (lil_soph98) Faith wrote: "Welcome Kira and Lilith! I am the Head mod of the group but, I also have some vrey amazing people beside me aka (Rachel, Janelle, Swimmergirl) we can all help you with questions about the RP or qu..."

Thanks, Faith:)

message 25: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Your welcome.

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Young (MatthewGYoung) Hi everyone!

I am excited to have found this group. I'm a big fan of the books--I thought each of them kept getting better. I know a lot of people didn't like the last book, but I thought it was the best one.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Matt

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Matt! As you can see from the username, I'm Snickerdoodle. Welcome!

Finally, someone else whose favorite was the last one! *virtual high five*

You'll learn fast that I'm pretty weird...

message 28: by Faith Noelle (last edited Dec 14, 2011 06:05PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome Matt! I am the Head mod, so like I said in your Welxome message stay active,have fun you can join the RP if you would like. Any questions, just ask.
Hm,
Faith

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Bailee. I loved the Hunger Games. I made my entire gifted class at school read them. 4 of us 5 are obsessed with them. I haven't quite gotten through to the other one yet!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Bailee :) Nice with the gifted class thing!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. I've been in it since 2nd grade. It's really fun.

message 32: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome Bailee! I am the HM(Head Mod) so if you need anything or have questions please just ask. There are still a few RP spots open if you would like to have one. Stay active and have fun!
Hm,
Faith

message 33: by Rachel Skye (new)

Rachel Skye (skyee) Welcome to all the newcomers!!

message 34: by Janelle (last edited Dec 20, 2011 10:38AM) (new)

Janelle Maryam | 129 comments Hello new peoples! I'm Joe/Janelle! I am one of the mods of this awesome group(view spoiler)
(To read a very long, sidetracked paragraph, click on the spoiler thingy.)

message 35: by xXbella Xx (new)

xXbella Xx (Bellacc) | 2 comments Hey sparklers! ( I heard that was the name for THG fans....) I'm new here and I lOVE the Hunger Games series.And, i'm team Peeta :)

message 36: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Okay then, welcome Bella! I am the Head mod so if you need anything just ask, They are still a few spots in the RP if you would like to join. Stay active, and have fun.
Faith-Head mod :D

message 37: by Sheena (new)

Sheena (shybrandon) Hey Everyone. My names Sheena. But everyone calls me Shy. :) I'm new to goodreads, and the role playing but it sounds fun so I'm very excited to try it out. :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!!!
I am a big fan of hunger games!!!
I would like to be called ninja master.
Oh, I'm in 8th grade and live in Canada.
I can't wait for the hunger games movie!!!!

Happy new year!!!
May the odds be ever in your favour.

message 39: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Sheena wrote: "Hey Everyone. My names Sheena. But everyone calls me Shy. :) I'm new to goodreads, and the role playing but it sounds fun so I'm very excited to try it out. :)"

Welcome. Any questions just ask me, I'm the head mod so most questions should be able to be anwserd.

message 40: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ninja wrote: "Hi!!!
I am a big fan of hunger games!!!
I would like to be called ninja master.
Oh, I'm in 8th grade and live in Canada.
I can't wait for the hunger games movie!!!!

Happy new year!!!
May the odds ..."

Welcome. Any questions just ask me, I'm the head mod so most questions should be able to be anwserd

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Aurea! I don't know what else to say!

message 42: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome, I am Faith the Head mod of this group. If you have any questions ask me or the other mods(Rachel, Janelle, Emma) Have fun, stay active!

message 43: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome, I am Faith the Head mod of this group. If you have any questions ask me or the other mods(Rachel, Janelle, Emma) Have fun, stay active!

message 44: by Rachel Skye (new)

Rachel Skye (skyee) Welcome to all the newbies :)

message 45: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (StrumSingLuv) Hey I'm Alana. Ive read all the Books in the THG seriez. I can't wait till the movie comes out and I'm a really Huge Fan! just read my lates post on chat.

message 46: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome,Welcome, I am Faith the Head mod of this group. If you have any questions ask me or the other mods(Rachel, Janelle, Emma) Have fun, stay active!

message 47: by Raychel (new)

Raychel | 2 comments Hi Im Marissa
I have shorter hair and green,blue,and gold eyes im always happy im kinda short and im 13

message 48: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Welcome,Welcome, I am Faith the Head mod of this group. If you have any questions ask me or the other mods(Rachel, Janelle, Emma) Have fun, stay active!

message 49: by Ella, (2nd mod) (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 134 comments Mod
Do you just copy and paste the same message every time?

message 50: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yup.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread