Sunrise (Warriors: Power of Three, #6) Sunrise discussion

Where should Hollyleaf go: Starclan or Dark Forest?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 65) (65 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Atlantic Gem (last edited Dec 11, 2011 11:29PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Atlantic Gem Just wanted to know: Would Hollyleaf go to Starclan or The Dark Forest? Considering she :

a] Killed ******. {haha. No looking for spoilers here!}

b]Then did what ****** was going to do [So killed ****** for no reason]

c] Tried to kill ********

d] Breaks the Warrior code just by exsisting

What do u think?

Headphones/God'sGirl7 well, honestly, i don't think she dies... :) i think she suvived the *******. ;) and then comes back as the 3rd cat - if you know what i'm talking about... ;D

(tried not to put in any spoilers for ya!) :)

Lyla Neko I'm almost positive that she is still alive and wandering in the caves with Fallenleaves. She will return as the "Forgotten Warrior", as StarClan thinks she is dead, along with everyone else.

Lyla Neko hehe

Atlantic Gem Lyla wrote: "I'm almost positive that she is still alive and wandering in the caves with Fallenleaves. She will return as the "Forgotten Warrior", as StarClan thinks she is dead, along with everyone else."

Raintalon/God'sGirl7 wrote: "well, honestly, i don't think she dies... :) i think she suvived the *******. ;) and then comes back as the 3rd cat - if you know what i'm talking about... ;D

(tried not to put in any spoilers f..."

Agreed. I think I read a reveiw that said that. That and someting about Cinderheart/Cinderfur

Atlantic Gem But still, if/when she dies/died where would she go?

Atlantic Gem Lyla wrote: "I'm almost positive that she is still alive and wandering in the caves with Fallenleaves. She will return as the "Forgotten Warrior", as StarClan thinks she is dead, along with everyone else."

I like that theory.

Lyla Neko I think she should go to StarClan,(view spoiler)
Does she deserve to go to hell, in your oppinion?

Atlantic Gem Not really, just wanted to see what other people thought.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

THE DARK FOREST

message 12: by Ben (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ben B DF n contest

message 13: by Karlee (last edited Sep 05, 2012 02:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karlee I think she deserves to go to StarClan (view spoiler)

message 14: by Evly (new) - added it

Evly I think she should go to starclan. Oh and in an online chat with Erin Hunter, She reveals that she met Fallen leaves in the tunnels and when she left he promised her he would see her again. Then in the last hope he was grieving over her body but they did eventually meet in starclan
~Evly W.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Hollyleaf should go to Starclan.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

StarClan. She didn't do anything evil.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Please join my group I invited you to!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Great! Can you make a character?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

Karla Rades The daaaaark foooooreeeeeeest! (dark forest)

Karla Rades Lyla wrote: "I'm almost positive that she is still alive and wandering in the caves with Fallenleaves. She will return as the "Forgotten Warrior", as StarClan thinks she is dead, along with everyone else."

WHAT!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Hollyleaf should go to StarClan. She did nothing wrong except kill one cat.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i think Hollyleaf should go Starclan. she may have killed ******* but she did what she thought was best for her and her kin.

message 26: by Ilan (new)

Ilan DARK FOREST SHE KILLED A CAT AND SHE LIED ABOUT IT

lyrical heart StarClan! She was just protecting her Clan. or, at least she believed she was...you know how caught up in the warrior code she was...

♥кαтє ~Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs~♥ That was the problem. the warrior code meant so much to her that it hurt her to know that her existence was against it. as for killing ******, She couldn't bear that her worst enemy would announce that at the gathering. But she thought it was right to let others know, but I think she should go to the tunnels with Fallen Leaves. after all, one of the Authors said she was having kits with him.

lyrical heart THEY DID?! Why are people saying Fallen Leaves is in StarClan? I thought he was stuck underground FOREVA! Which was sad:'(
I've read all of them!!(not all manga)
How could I not have known about Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves?!

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I know she doesn`t she doesn`t die in this one, but she deserves to walk the Dark Forest.

message 31: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Sprinkles wrote: "I want her to go to the Dark forest...but she deserves to go to StarClan..."

You`re just contradicting yourself.

message 32: by Volcrae (new)

Volcrae Cormac Hollyleaf deserves to go to Starclan, she did what she thought was right!

Liza8989 I know were she went not starclan and not the darkforest!

message 34: by Volcrae (new)

Volcrae Cormac I'm confused what did you say? @Liza8989

Liza8989 She is not in StarClan and not in the Darkforest.

Liza8989 When you read the 4567th book of omen of the stars it tells u where she is!

lyrical heart well she was (view spoiler) but if you read the fourth series, and The Last Hope, (view spoiler)

Liza8989 well she is right there

message 39: by Volcrae (new)

Volcrae Cormac Well, I don't remember if anything in The Last Hope talks about Hollyleaf going to Starclan or Dark Forest.

lyrical heart I don't think they mentioned where she goes...I think they mentioned how they saw five new stars in the sky...that would include Hollyleaf, right? I did read that book four times! I don't know why I don't remember...hmm

Liza8989 I thought she was alive!? Someone told me but I dont know

message 42: by Volcrae (last edited Jan 12, 2014 05:26PM) (new)

Volcrae Cormac She was alive...We're not sure about now though. Unless you go to the website and search it up.

lyrical heart (~> spoiler) okay she died in the last battle in The Last Hope (sorry for spoiler) she saved Ivypool (that was the name of Dovewing's sister, right? it's been so long!)

message 44: by Volcrae (new)

Volcrae Cormac Daughter of The Night wrote: "(~> spoiler) okay she died in the last battle in The Last Hope (sorry for spoiler) she saved Ivypool (that was the name of Dovewing's sister, right? it's been so long!)"

ya that's what happened, I checked the book.

Liza8989 Uh huh

Geronimo Stillton I wondered if she went to starclan or the dark forest and when I went to search hollyleaf on wiki it said the ********* killed Hollyleaf but didn't she get trapped in the ******?

Geronimo Stillton I am only on The forth apprentice

lyrical heart well, if you want to know: (don't read unless you want it to be ruined for you... (view spoiler)

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Sunrise (other topics)