The Worlds Newest and Best Group Eva discussion

book addictions > what do you plan on reading?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 73) (73 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I plan on reading every ya book out there that had/has great reveiws and 4-5 star average

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Hi have you read the tiger saga by colleen houck it's one of my favourite YA books out there

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "Hi have you read the tiger saga by colleen houck it's one of my favourite YA books out there"

yes, yes i did (read the 3 thats out right now) its my fav books

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments I read the third and lent it to my friend to read and she lost tigers voyage so she's getting me it for Christmas

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Where do you buy your books from as I live in the uk and I have to order books of bookdepository.co.uk as other s hops don get it until the uk launch

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wow that sucks, ill admit i am greedy cuz my fav books i will not lend cuz i get freaked if i do not see them on my shelf at home

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments I save the dust cover thing on the hardback editions so if the cover gets wrecked I can cover it up with the dust cover

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "Where do you buy your books from as I live in the uk and I have to order books of bookdepository.co.uk as other s hops don get it until the uk launch"

wow i either go to b&n or order online at www.barnes&noble.com i used to shop at www.borders.com and at their place but they went out of buisness :(

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments In then uk we don't have those stores the book shops we have is waterstones and whsmith but some books are released in America first unlike Harry potter where it is kind of released on the same date

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "In then uk we don't have those stores the book shops we have is waterstones and whsmith but some books are released in America first unlike Harry potter where it is kind of released on the same date"

wow i kinda feel bad now geese that is terrible i would die if i had to wait longer than the original release date

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments That's why I'm glad I found that site as it would kill be to wait another year to get tigers voyage as I don think its out in the uk yet and in the uk the tiger saga is only in paperback and I'm glad mine is hardback

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "That's why I'm glad I found that site as it would kill be to wait another year to get tigers voyage as I don think its out in the uk yet and in the uk the tiger saga is only in paperback and I'm gl..."

yes same here, i begged my mom to have this whole series in hardcover only and she said fine

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "*me"

what?

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Oh sorry I said it would kill be but it was ment to say kill me as my iPad corrected it to the wrong word

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "Oh sorry I said it would kill be but it was ment to say kill me as my iPad corrected it to the wrong word"

what?!?! you have an ipad geese now i am completely jealous though i might get 1 for x-mas or my b-day

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Lol no I have had it for some time and I have the goodreads app which is easy to use

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "Lol no I have had it for some time and I have the goodreads app which is easy to use"

geese dat iz cool i want the goodreads app if i get 1

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments What time is it in ur country it's 23:03 here

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

6:06 pm, is that army talk for......idk some time

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Oh 11:07 pm the other is 24 hour

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

wow thats a big difference

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

is it saturday over there

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Yh what day is it over yours mine is 4th December

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

mine is december 3rd

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Lol so it would be Christmas here before yours

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah so it seems (now i am jealous even more)

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Ha lol but the kindle fire is only out in America at the moment I don't think it has been released yet here

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "Ha lol but the kindle fire is only out in America at the moment I don't think it has been released yet here"

ha back ooooooooh now what jk but serz i want the nook color or kindle fire (one w/ color)

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments I still like the look of books on my shelf although some books are really heavy o hold for a long time

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments Are really hard to hold for a long time sorry the auto correct again

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments I'm going to go to bed as its 11:26 pm and I need to get over mark not winning I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "I still like the look of books on my shelf although some books are really heavy o hold for a long time"

wow that is cool

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "Are really hard to hold for a long time sorry the auto correct again"

its okay

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "I'm going to go to bed as its 11:26 pm and I need to get over mark not winning I'm a celebrity get me out of here."

hahaha okay then goodnight

Brandon Grove (brandongrove) | 36 comments I'm planing to read Flip by Martyn Bedford it sounds like a good book and I have to get another book for Christmas as the books I have bought wont last long as there about 300 pages each

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "I'm planing to read Flip by Martyn Bedford it sounds like a good book and I have to get another book for Christmas as the books I have bought wont last long as there about 300 pages each"

horror fan step right up

message 38: by тнє єƖf ωнσ αтє тнє αƖρнαвєт ♠ (last edited Dec 04, 2011 11:08AM) (new)

тнє єƖf ωнσ αтє тнє αƖρнαвєт ♠ i'm planning to read The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
as soon as i get it

and Torn (The Missing, #4) by Margaret Peterson Haddix Diary of a Wimpy Kid  Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series #6) by Jeff Kinney

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

wow cool

message 40: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

Ian (magicboyd5) | 440 comments Mod
I want to read Torn (The Missing, #4) by Margaret Peterson Haddix too!

message 41: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

I also really need to read The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I gotta read the maze runner

message 43: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

It is like the new Hunger games! (everyone is saying that!)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

okay then i'll look into buying them

тнє єƖf ωнσ αтє тнє αƖρнαвєт ♠ Ian wrote: "I also really need to readThe Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James DashnerThe Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James DashnerThe Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner"

i'm planning to read those too.

тнє єƖf ωнσ αтє тнє αƖρнαвєт ♠ Robin wrote: "Brandon wrote: "I'm planing to read Flip by Martyn Bedford it sounds like a good book and I have to get another book for Christmas as the books I have bought wont last long as there about 300 pag..."

ugh...i don't like horror *shudder*

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Robin wrote: "Brandon wrote: "I'm planing to read Flip by Martyn Bedford it sounds like a good book and I have to get another book for Christmas as the books I have bought wont last long as there..."

yep me too *under table*

тнє єƖf ωнσ αтє тнє αƖρнαвєт ♠ i want to read The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson and the rest of the series

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmaa wrote: "i want to read The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson and the rest of the series"

i read the first it was pretty good but not in my level

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Flip (other topics)
The Maze Runner (other topics)
Cabin Fever (other topics)
Torn (other topics)
The Scorch Trials (other topics)
More...