Brinston Academy of Music (Boarding School Roleplay) discussion

On Campus > Math, algebra, algebra 1+2 and accelerated algebra

Comments (showing 1-50 of 90) (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] This is math class. There is only one math class room. Due to the amount of extra circular rooms. So this math is one room of math so if your in just math you will be in this room asweel as if your in algebra ect.

***start***

message 2: by [♔] queen of diamonds [semi_hiatus] (last edited May 19, 2012 09:38AM) (new)

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] math room:

algebra room:

algebra 1 and 2 classroom: [image error]

Accelerated algebra room:

this is a really really big class room. there is 4 rooms in one class room.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Mira walked into the math class room and took a seat. Her first day here and she was feeling confident, though he rmath skills aren't so great.

message 4: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments ((Haha "his is a really really big class room. there is 4 rooms in one class room. "))
Abby walks in and sits next to the only girl in class. "Hi, I'm Abby. And you are?"

message 5: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments Ralph rushed inside the math room, thinking he was late. He was surprised to see only two people inside. And he was even more surprised to find the person he hated the most inside.

He pretended not to notice Abby and the other girl and sat in the back, as far away from them as possible. He actually liked math, though he never admitted it to anyone before. Ralph glanced every few minutes and then to look at the two girls.

message 6: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments Abby squirmed when she noticed Ralph sitting, intentionally, farthest away as he can from her(For some reason that made her mad). He kept glancing at her every few minutes. It was creepy.

message 7: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments ((Who's gonna RP for the teacher?))
Ralph waited for the teacher to come, tapping his fingers on the table. He started to get his books and stuff out of his backpack, still tapping his fingers to a song stuck in his head.

message 8: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments ((You know there's an expression for that? It's called an ear worm XD
I guess we both will... Lets make him annoying))
As Abby was taking out her books the teacher walked in. Mr. Wolfe had mole-like features. He could barely see, and his love for math overcame anything else.

message 9: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments ((Wow, I didn't know, awesome!))
Mr. Wolfe looked at Ralph and said, "Don't sit at the back, young man. Come and sit in front near these beautiful ladies."
Ralph hesitated, but finally stood up and sat a row in front of Abby and Mira.

message 10: by Pirl (last edited Jan 21, 2012 08:49PM) (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "It's OK, Mr. ...?" he hesitates. "Sit next to the young man here."
Abby sighs and rolls her eyes when Ralph sits right in front of her, in the front row.

message 11: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "OK, Mr Blackwell, sit right here in front of me."
"Hey," whispers Abby to the cute boy that sat next to Ralph. "I'm Abby. Raine's a nice name..."

message 12: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "That's Ralph," she whispers, "and this is... I don't know, I think she fell asleep." Mr Wolfe went on and on about the year.

message 13: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments (gotta go)

message 14: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "Well, it's Math," she shrugs.

message 15: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments gotta go now 4 real

message 16: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "So you're here for piano?"

message 17: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "Ya, I sing too, and I'm taking piano lessons."

message 18: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "No, HOT," she gestures at the fan.

message 19: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "UGH," She sighs. "I hate math."

message 20: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "Definitely."

message 21: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "You have a nice smile," she blurts out.

message 22: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "Thanks," she smiles awkwardly, and turns to her math book.

message 23: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments Abby gets up and knocks into Ralph on her way out.

message 24: by ayundabs (last edited Jan 28, 2012 06:20AM) (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments Ralph was going to stand up and burn her with his tongue as he usually do with most people, but restrained himself as he saw her look. Instead he just glared at her.

message 25: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "I;m sorry," she mumbled. But why did he just glare at me? she wondered. "I'll just go to my next class..."

message 26: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments ((Wait... is the class over? Isn't it just starting?))

message 27: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments ((No, you missed it all when you weren't commenting...))

message 28: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments ((Aah, I see... ^_^'))

Ralph stood up as well, leaving the class. His next class involves singing and talking to other students so he decided to skip it and go to the beach instead.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 71 comments Aðalbjörg walked into the Algebra 2 room

message 30: by Lana Ivy (new)

Lana Ivy (lanax) Seth walked to math class and sat down in her desk.

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] Haley walked into her class room and ate down on her desk next to Seth. she smiled at her and looked out her math book and pulled out a pice of paper and a pen and started to do last night homework that she forgot to do before the bell would ring and the teacher would walk in.

message 32: by Lana Ivy (new)

Lana Ivy (lanax) "Um....do you...need any help with your homework?" Seth asked as she watched Haley work.

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] Haley looked over at her and smiled " yeah that would be great" she said

message 34: by Lana Ivy (new)

Lana Ivy (lanax) Seth gave her a small smile,grabbed a pencil and told her how to do the problem and helped getting the answers.

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] "ohh!!! i get it now!! thanks a lot! " she said and wrote down the awnser on the paper and sloved the next problem.

message 36: by Lana Ivy (new)

Lana Ivy (lanax) "No problem."Seth whispered as she put her pencil down.

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] Haley smiled and finished the rest of the problems. after she was one the bell rang and the teacher walked into the class room.

message 38: by Lana Ivy (new)

Lana Ivy (lanax) Seth looked at the teacher feeling a little nervous since today was her first day.

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] Haley looked over at Seth and gave her a big smile. she looked up at the clock wishing class was already over but it just stsrted... wich she felt trapped her for a long amount of time. she sighed and put her head on her desk the teacher tells the class to tun to page 127 in there text book and do problems 1-100

[♔] queen of diamonds  [semi_hiatus] Haley looked at Abby, she was late to class.

message 41: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments ((sorry, turns out I'm also somewhere else, I'm erasing the coment))

message 42: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments Ralph entered the room and looked around, the class was half full and so he sat a little on the front on his usual seat.

message 43: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments Abby went in and sat down behind Ralph.

message 44: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments Ralph looked at her with a little annoyed look but tried to contain it inside.

message 45: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments The teacher wrote he assignment on the bored. Abby took out her book, grimaced, and started writing the answers quickly.

message 46: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments Ralph hurriedly took out his pencil but it fell and rolled under Abby's chair. He groaned and started to stand up from his chair.

message 47: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments She already had it in her hand. "Here," she said.

message 48: by ayundabs (last edited Apr 03, 2012 06:25AM) (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments Ralph took it quickly from her fingers, without saying thank you. He didn't even smile at her.

message 49: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 224 comments "You're welcome," she murmured.

message 50: by ayundabs (new)

ayundabs | 126 comments Ralph sat down, looked at his pencil, and sighed. "Yeah, um, thanks."

« previous 1

Brinston Academy of Music (Boarding School...

unread topics | mark unread