The Gunroom discussion

Aubrey-Maturin ebooks!

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jamie (Jamie_Collins) | 18 comments The Aubrey-Maturin series will be released as ebooks next week: http://www.wwnorton.com/pob/ebooks.html

Amazon is pricing them around $9.99 each for the Kindle. I've been wanting these in electronic format, for easy searching. I'm not sure I'm willing to pay $200 to get them all, since I already have the paper books, but I'll watch for a sale!

David Healey | 2 comments I've been reading the "Master and Commander" ebook and it's nicely done though I do miss the colorful cover found on the actual print book.

Ross (RossSCann) | 23 comments Does the ebook have the maps and ship diagrams included in the printed editions?

David Healey | 2 comments It does have the rigging diagram but no map ...

Marko (msusimetsa) | 1 comments I find these a bit overpriced, given that I already have the omnibus editions. Unless, of course, they have managed to get rid of all the typos that the omnibus hardcovers are littered with?

Bernard Baars | 3 comments I vote for the audiobooks. You can go to sleep with them.

lazybones

Jamie (Jamie_Collins) | 18 comments The first novel, Master and Commander, went on sale today for Amazon kindle: $1.99.

Jamie (Jamie_Collins) | 18 comments It looks like Amazon has priced many of these at $3.99 now, for the Kindle.

unread topics | mark unread