Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Romance > Authors List Your New Releases Here

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,094) (1094 new)    post a comment »

Mona Ingram (monawrites) | 46 comments My new contemporary romance e-book went Live on Amazon this afternoon.
Love the cover! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006GEQ1AC

S.J. Clarke (SJClarke) | 24 comments My paranormal romantic supspense, Mind Over Matter, came out this month. Mind Over Matter (ASI, #1) by S.J. Clarke

Lana Bradstream (lanabradstream) | 145 comments My new release, ETHEREAL INFLUENCE: THE BIRTH, begins the battle between angels and demons and the quest for the souls of people whose faith is waivering. This is the first in the series and leads up to an epic war between Heaven and Hell.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006BHWUBS
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/book...

Anna Mayle (AnnaMayle) | 14 comments Dreams of a Stolen Child by Anna Mayle Dreams of a Stolen Child was released yesterday! It's book three of the stolen child series, but can be read as a stand alone story. Here is the blurb...

Nightmares were supposed to begin with dark and stormy nights, not the cheerful colors of a carnival. Love was supposed to strike like lightning, not slip quietly through dreams and sleep until it bled into the waking world. Faeries were supposed to be myths...
Funny how nothing in Gentle Carver's life was what it was supposed to be.

It's available at http://www.resplendencepublishing.com...
Please check it out. ^_^

Lavada Dee (LavadaDee) | 34 comments My Christmas story is out and available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. Holiday Magic The Gift of Love is a two story anthology.

SJ and Anna, how did you get the cover of your books in your comments.

Lavada

Loukia Borrell | 21 comments My ebook, "Raping Aphrodite" is on amazon.com and bn.com. Intrigue, murder, lies and deceit on the Mediterranean Island of Cyprus. When Tash Colgate, an art gallery owner, decides to exhibit items from Cyprus, she unleashes a world her parents prefer to keep hidden. Gradually, her husband realizes something is amiss,but will he face the fact that his wife isn't who she thinks she is, or will he decide to keep burying the truth?

Check it out!

Sheila | 51 comments My psychological suspense novel The Girl in the Box by Sheila Dalton is finally available on Amazon Canada as well as Amazon U.S. The eBook is due out soon, too.
Thanks to the over 1000 people who entered my giveaway here on Goodreads, and the over 200 who added it to their "to read" lists.

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 59 comments My latest novel, My Imaginary Life came out as a Kindle a week ago.

Alone in a green chalet set among the dunes and marram grass on a beach somewhere on the west coast of Wales, Rheanna is painting her way out of a breakdown brought about by the disappearance of her son and the death of her lover. One night a terrifying storm and the sudden appearance in the chalet of a mysterious teenage boy jolt her precarious and hard-won equilibrium. Fragmented images from stolen hours making love with Cameron Franklin, a notorious poet, play across her mind, and as events gather and escalate, Rheanna struggles to retain her grip on reality until the final pages when past and present collide.

My Imaginary Life by Nell Grey

Holly Bush | 27 comments Romancing Olive by Holly Bush

Romancing Olive . . . 1891 . . . Spinster librarian, Olive Wilkins, is shocked to learn of her brother’s violent death at a saloon gaming table. Compelled to rescue and raise his children, Olive travels to Ohio, intending to return to her Philadelphia home with her niece and nephew. Little does she know that the children have come to love their caretaker, widower Jacob Butler. Will Olive return home without them or learn to love Jacob as well?

Hello All!

Romancing Olive is available here on GoodReads for $2.99. Visit my website at www.hollybushbooks.com to read an excerpt. Please add to your 'to read' list. Thanks for allowing me to post!

Lana Bradstream (lanabradstream) | 145 comments Here is my first book, released two weeks ago! It's called ETHEREAL INFLUENCE: THE BIRTH, a Christian fiction/contemporary fantasy.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006BHWUBS
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books...

Manoj Kewalramani | 2 comments My new book, a collection of poems retelling classic fairy tales to reveal the darker side of relationships has just released. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tales-Lov...

Fairy Tales  Love, Hate and Hubris by Manoj Kewalramani

Patricia Puddle (Trishapuddle) | 240 comments My new book is a gross, but funny children's book for reluctant readers: Rascals Sing at The Opera House (Star-Crossed Rascals #2). by Patricia Puddle

http://www.amazon.com/Rascals-Sing-Op...

Christine Mcintyre (ChristineMcIntyre) | 16 comments Jah Na Sleep by Christine Mcintyre

My debut novel sold it's first soft cover copy today!!!

Here's a an excerpt from Chapter One:

‎"His stirring dragged me out of sleep into a soundless night. I moved closer, pressing my back against his breastbone. My flesh quivered on contact with the soft, slightly ticklish crine. The downy hairs that reigned over his chest and abdomen had also reached the region of his shoulders. Vanguard filaments ventured even further down the columns of muscles flanking his ribcage; they threatened to someday collide with the cilia governing in the region of his buttocks. Perhaps in his senior years, the graying fleece might have achieved hairy hegemony. Already the tufts, nestled like snipers, were beginning to sneak out of his ears and the elf lock at his throat threatened to join ranks with his beard hairs, the reserve guard he shaved for now.

I curled myself into the curve of his torso and pressed tightly into his pelvis and thighs. He reached his arm further around, engraving me deeper into the warm hollow formed by his closing frame. I would have liked to have been absorbed completely, as by osmosis, and become one with his breathing, his breath, his life.

He whispered in my ear, teasingly, playfully: “Ehhh, la grosse, je t’aime!” Suddenly, a jolt fired through my nerve-endings; I remembered. Oh God, I remembered! Horrified, I pulled away, quickly reaching for the lamp chain. I tugged and turned to look. No. Not there; only a vague indentation, only a slight depression where he had lain. Disbelieving that it was just a dream, I slid my hand along the barely discernible, still warm hollow in the sheet."

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 59 comments Congratulations, Christine - may it be the first of many!

Ken Walters (kenwalt) | 6 comments How Hattie Helped the Holiday (Christmas) by Ken Walters

Hattie has been out a few weeks in Kindle. It's in Smashmouth's regular catalog as I await approval for availability for most other e-readers.

None of the Rudies
In Rudeville were ready,
Not cranky Carl,
Nor thoughtless Teddy,
Nor the mud-slinging mayor,
Nor obnoxious Betty.
Not ready a bit,
Not ready at all,
They hadn’t bought Christmas yet
At the popular mall.

Sue Lyndon (Sue_Lyndon) | 2 comments My holiday erotic romance Snowed in With Santa by Sue Lyndon was released on November 18th.

It is available on Kindle here http://www.amazon.com/Snowed-in-With-...

It is available on Nook here http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/snowe...

Read an excerpt here http://suelyndon.blogspot.com/2011/11...

Teresa Gabelman | 23 comments Damon the first book in The Protectors Series is up on Amazon and Smashwords. Hope you check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Protectors-...

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

Teresa Gabelman | 23 comments Holly wrote: "Romancing Olive by Holly Bush

Romancing Olive . . . 1891 . . . Spinster librarian, Olive Wilkins, is shocked to learn of her brother’s violent death at a saloon gaming table. Compelled to r..."

Looks like a great read.

Sibel Hodge | 6 comments My new chick lit novel is out today! Woo hoo! In celebration, I'm giving away 10 copies.

About The Baby Trap

Based on her own experiences with infertility and two attempts at IVF, Sibel Hodge’s latest novel The Baby Trap will have you laughing and crying at the ups and downs of modern baby-making…

When Gina turns thirty-three her body clock unexpectedly begins clanging in her ear with annoying persistence. The only problem is, having a baby isn’t as easy as she thought. Whether she’s feng shui-ing the house to death with fertility symbols, throwing out her husband’s tight boxers in favour of baggies, swapping wine and chocolate for green tea and yams, popping fertility drugs like M&M’s, or having sex so precision-timed it makes international warfare manoeuvres look unorganized, her life is turned upside down. And when nothing seems to be working, her quest for the B-word turns into an obsession.

Can Gina stay sane, get pregnant, and keep her marriage together? Or will her baby trail become a baby trap?

How to enter

1) Tweet this competition with the following tweet: I want to win a copy of The Baby Trap! by @sibelhodge http://bit.ly/slBAB4 #chicklit #infertility #romance #ebooks #nook #kindle

2) Leave your Twitter name in the comment section on my blog http://www.sibelhodge.com/my-blog/win...

3) Include in your comment why you'd love to win a copy.

All winners will receive a Smashwords coupon to download The Baby Trap in the ebook format of their choice. Competition ends on 15th December.

The Baby Trap is available on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Smashwords.

Good luck!

Sibel XX

Holly Bush | 27 comments Teresa wrote: "Holly wrote: "Romancing Olive by Holly Bush

Romancing Olive . . . 1891 . . . Spinster librarian, Olive Wilkins, is shocked to learn of her brother’s violent death at a saloon gaming table. ..."

Thanks Teresa!

Terri Morgan | 14 comments I released my novel, Playing the Genetic Lottery, as an ebook last month. It's available through Smashwords.com and Amazon.com for $4.99. I'm hoping to release a paperback version in early 2012.
Here's a blurb about my book:
Caitlin Kane knows more about the impact of schizophrenia than most people could imagine. Both her parents were afflicted with the devastating mental illness, a disease that tends to run in families, and Caitlin and her brother grew up trying to navigate the chaos of living with two schizophrenics. Her tumultuous childhood left Caitlin determined to forge a peaceful and serene life for herself. Now 32, she is living her dream. Married to her best friend, she and her husband Jason are raising two bright children in the suburbs of Seattle. While her unusual upbringing has left Caitlin with emotional scars, she enjoys the love and support of her extended family and her challenging career as a pediatric nurse. But no matter how hard she tries, she can't shake the obsessive fear that the family illness will strike again, robbing her of her mind or stealing the sanity of one or both of her children.
You can check out excerpts on my webpage, www.terrimorgan.net.
I'm also looking for reviewers. If anyone is interested, email me at terri@terrimorgan.net and I'll give you a code that will let you download the book from smashwords for free.

Riane Kinky Book Reviews (KinkyBookReviews) | 9 comments Latest release from Bianca Sommerland. New just in time for Christmas!! It's Free on Smashwords! It's erotic romance menage.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

I made the dedications... see? :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a new Christmas novella out! All I Want For Christmas is a sweet romance and the perfect short holiday read.

message 25: by Darian (last edited Dec 11, 2011 09:43AM) (new)

Darian Wilk | 9 comments My women's fiction novel, Love Unfinished by Darian WilkLove Unfinished is available on Amazon, Nook, and Smashwords for only $0.99 right now! Here is a bit more about my book:

Soul mates from the past leave their love unfinished when a tragic car accident ends their lives on their wedding day. Yet they are destined to meet again to fulfill that love in new incarnations, leading vastly different lives. Are they fated to fulfill their love, or will they once again, leave love unfinished?

Mark Stephens | 5 comments Av ailable on Amazon and Smashwords for only 1.99
From Beneath, They Come by Mark Stephens
A paranormal Romance between Jaron, prince of Atlantis and Dylan Roberts, a high school senior in Inlet Cove, Florida. They meet and begin to fall in love. Unfortunately, Julien, Jaron's older brother, and FBI agent, Mark Fitzsimmons, have a few questions for them.
A surprising mix of romance and adventure for those who love both

Robin Donovan | 6 comments My new release: Is It Still Murder, Even If She Was A Bitch was released a few weeks ago.

How does one react to the shocking news that a former colleague has been brutally murdered? Worse yet, you realize that your vitriolic relationship with the victim could land you squarely on the suspect list. That's exactly what happens to Donna Leigh, the energetic and somewhat sardonic owner of an Omaha ad agency, who jumps right in to the investigation - despite annoying menopausal symptoms - in order to keep the wolves away from her door. She manages to amuse as well as impress with her effective but unorthodox sleuthing.

As Donna and her colorful colleagues work feverishly to solve the case, they leave a trail of unintentional destruction in their wake; from injured police officers to collapsed buildings. Donna and her team stir things up enough to make the murderer nervous; after Donna receives a threat to “back off” things take on a more serious bent for her, but not for her ever vigilant colleagues who continue to animatedly bungle their way through the investigation until the murderer is behind bars.

Shadowstorm Norwicca (ShadowstormNorwicca) | 13 comments Forbidden Fruit: The Sisterhood of Darkness Novel Series

"Hello Everyone, My name is Shadowstorm Norwicca I am a new author on Goodreads. I write Paranormal Romance books usually with a humorous and sensual edge to my stories. I'm a Paranormal Romance reader as well and love the worlds that come out of each story.

My first book from my Sisterhood of Darkness series is Forbidden Fruit. Here is a brief description:

Goddesses of old have become the watchers of mankind and the Gods themselves. Gaia, Isis, Psyche, Bellona, Diana, Lilith, Rahda, and Kali ma; are the sisterhood of darkness. Pain followed them for centuries and now Lilith the leader of the sisterhood now has to face her past. When Azazel, his generals, and the legion of the damned souls of Hell are released from their prison; the sisters come face to face with an aged old prophecy that could destroy them all. The sisterhood is now in the battle to save mankind and the realm of the Gods. The prophecy will reunite soul mates long lost by time itself. Lilith is taken on a journey when she goes on a mission to locate the Goddess Kali, but she gets more than she bargains for; her soul mate Adam. Now that time is of the essence Lilith must warm her cold heart and forgive Adam for breaking her heart; but can Adam survive Lilith's intense sexual dominating desires and the coming Apocalypse.

The book is available on Kindle at the price of 2.99 and paperback 7.99 on Amazon, Fantastic Fiction UK, Createspace, and Goodreads.

Lana Bradstream (lanabradstream) | 145 comments My Christian fiction/contemporary fantasy was released Nov. 21 on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Please check it out and tell me what you think!

http://www.amazon.com/Ethereal-Influe...
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ether...

Jennifer Jaynes (jenniferjaynes) | 4 comments Hi guys!

I released a new mystery/suspense, titled NEVER SMILE AT STRANGERS last month.

Check out the reviews here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0984...

SYNOPSIS

WHEN TEENAGE GIRLS VANISH in what was once considered a safe, Louisiana bayou town, the lives of four desperate young locals take unexpected turns, begging the crucial question: Do you every truly know those closest to you?

When nineteen-year-old Tiffany Perron vanishes from rural Grand Trespass, Louisiana, best friend HALEY LANDRY's relationship with her boyfriend becomes increasingly strained. To make matters worse, her impressionable younger sister BECKY has begun idolizing an impetuous, seductive 15 year old who's encouraging her to do dangerous things.

Meanwhile, ERICA DUVALL, a reclusive 19-year-old aspiring writer, befriends Haley. Ten years earlier, Erica’s mother abandoned her, leaving her with the womanizing used car salesman father she loathes. She’s decided to write a novel based on Tiffany’s disappearance; a novel that she hopes will lead to a reunion with her estranged novelist mother.

RACHEL ANDERSON, a 36-year-old mother of two, is having trouble coming to terms with her husband, TOM’s, affair with the missing girl—a relationship that supposedly ended shortly before Tiffany’s disappearance. What’s more, she comes to the blood curdling realization that someone is watching her through the large back windows of her house.

A DISTURBED MAN also lives in the area. Ever since his mother’s murder four years earlier, he’s been raising his insolent teenage sister, ALLIE, who sleeps with truck drivers for money. He considers women to be dangerous—and his world revolves around his fear and hatred for them. He’s terrified of his sister, knowing she’s intent on pushing him over the edge.

PRAISE FOR "NEVER SMILE AT STRANGERS"

"Jennifer Minar-Jaynes' debut novel Never Smile at Strangers is a gritty, atmospheric Southern thriller that keeps the heat and the tension cranked high right to the end. Small town secrets, fully-realized characters, and a truly twisted killer keep you turning the pages. Minar-Jaynes has an unerring instinct for the perfect detail that draws you in and won't turn you loose."

— J.D. Rhoades, Shamus nominee & author of The Devil’s
Right Hand, Good Day in Hell, and Safe and Sound

“Never Smile at Strangers is an irresistible debut packed with surprises. Her set-up is riveting, the plot loaded with twists and turns that leads into an effective and logical conclusion. Add this to prose that is fresh, interesting, and innovative, and you have one of the best debut novels that's sure to please readers for years to come.”

— Michael Laimo, author of Dead Souls
and Deep In The Darkness

“Solid, effective throughout. Dark emotions ranging from grief and loneliness to insanity are vividly brought to life with entirely believable insight… immediately sucks us in, sustains the suspense and keepers the reader involved. . .”

— Reader from Atchity Entertainment International

“Combines the best elements of mystery and suspense—intriguing characters, compulsive plotting, first-rate storytelling. A terrifically impressive debut.”

—David Angsten, author of Dark Gold and Night of the Furies

"Jennifer Minar-Jaynes is a welcome addition to the family of thriller writers."

—Robert S. Levinson, bestselling author of Where the Lies Begin, Ask A Dead Man, Hot Paint

Christine Leov Lealand (ChristineLeovLealand) | 1 comments Demon's Coven a hilarious kinky murder mystery is available in all formats at Smashwords {5 star reviews}http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

This thriller-mystery filled with unexpected comedy follows two broken-ass detectives. Bull is bent on avenging his lost love, Tommy is fighting his hatred of human beings. They join forces in NYC to track down a vicious killer who seems to possesses super-human abilities. Add a circle of BDSM Dominatrix and their slaves who are being infiltrated for a deadly purpose to the mix of mystery, intrigue, humour and murder - an exciting read with some laugh-out-loud moments.

This novel has a lot of 5 star reviews -
Review by: Lys Stuart on Oct. 25, 2011 :
A brilliant read from a first time author. I was very impressed by the style of writing and the essence of Bull's character. I was captured from the start and struggled to put it down (even when my daughter needed me). Fantastic parallel storylines threaded throughout involving everyday people which could be set in the house nextdoor! I'd love to see this made into a movie and can't wait to see what happens next with Bull, Tommy and Samantha.

Mona Ingram (monawrites) | 46 comments My new Romance Novella just went live on Amazon. Between a Jock and a Hard Place not only has a delightful romance, the conflict centers around a topic important to hockey fans everywhere. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0BKRI

H.B. Pattskyn (HBPattskyn) | 1 comments Heart's Home by H.B. Pattskyn My novel, Heart's Home came out on December 16. It's a paranormal/historical romance set in Victorian England. So far it's gotten a pretty warm responce. And of course, I'm hard at work writing the sequel...

Gladys Quintal | 12 comments The Man of my Dreams by Gladys QuintalThis is my first novel. It is available on Amazon in kindle form and paperback http://www.amazon.com/Man-Dreams-Drea... the sequel Be Careful What You Wish For (The Man of my Dreams #2) by Gladys Quintalis with the editor now and due to be released Feb 1st. I am doing a giveaway on here for it:)

Keta (ketadiablo) | 48 comments Chasing Love & Guilty Pleasures by Keta Diablo

NEW RELEASE FOR 99 Cents! Two Stories in One
Erotic Horror and Erotic Bondage

About the Stories:
HERE ON KINDLE: http://amzn.to/tJzKyM

In Chasing Love, Maddy has searched for love and acceptance her entire life. She finds more than she bargains for after picking up a man in a bar while visiting her aunt in Iowa. Warning: EROTIC HORROR. Explicit sex scenes.

Guilty Pleasures- Zoe and Michael's marriage is in deep trouble. Michael works late every night and Zoe struggles through endless of hours of loneliness and need. Desperate for attention, she joins a chat room called Tie Me Up and meets the charming, seductive Master D. WARNING: Explicit sex and bondage.

Please follow my blog for info on my latest releases!

Have a wonderful Holiday!
Keta

R.E. Washington (REWashington) | 8 comments My YA epic fantasy Burnt Children by R.E. Washington and my MG Urban Fantasy Stone Bearers by R.E. Washington were both released on Dec. 15th, so still in the new release category. :)

Burnt Children is 2.99 http://www.amazon.com/Burnt-Children-... and Stone Bearers is on sale for .99 for the holiday season - http://www.amazon.com/Stone-Bearers-T...

Conrad Taylor (Radman) | 11 comments A Paperback Edition of award-winning PATH to FREEDOM: MY STORY OF PERSEVERANCE (ISBN: 978-0-9848392-0-9) was released on December 15, 2011. First available as an eBook, it may be purchased at Amazon.com and other major retailers. It may also be purchased at http://gradstore.west-point.org, West-Point.ORG's Online Store. Ordering there generates commissions for that Internet-based organization serving the West Point community. The link leads to its store on Amazon.com.

Path to Freedom  My Story of Perseverance by Conrad Taylor

About PATH to FREEDOM: My Story of Perseverance:

More than a memoir, the historically-accurate PATH to FREEDOM provides a unique prism through which to see the cultural trauma of emigration, the unique experience that is West Point, the personal side of Cold-War-era geopolitics, and the mayhem of Third World politics. The view will be nostalgic for some, shocking to many, and enlightening for others.

Happy Holidays,
Conrad

Johnny Ray (SirJohn) | 58 comments Okay, I'm just asking a question.
After sleeping with a Literary agent, shouldn't you expect more than a stand form rejection letter?

The Rejection Letter by Johnny Ray

Holly Bush | 27 comments Johnny wrote: "Okay, I'm just asking a question.
After sleeping with a Literary agent, shouldn't you expect more than a stand form rejection letter?

The Rejection Letter by Johnny Ray"

Good one, Johnny, but I don't think sex would help a bit but I guess the answer to that one is in your book!

LOL
HOlly

Johnny Ray (SirJohn) | 58 comments Holly, take a look at the link, see the description and read the opening pages, and then it will all become crystal clear.

Yes, it is a thriller.

Johnny

Tonya Ferguson (tonyaferguson) | 9 comments Here's my first book, a memoir, to remember love

http://www.amazon.com/remember-promis...

Karen  Smith (karenrosesmith) | 23 comments My new release is CASSIDY'S COWBOY, book 6 in my Search For Love e-book series. A search, a secret and a single dad. This is a ranch romance novella about family, the search for it as well as true love.

Karen "What Happiness Looks Like" is a contemporary romance about how life doesn't always turn out the way we expected. Joely thought she'd be married with two kids by the time she was thirty, instead she's a single mom with lupus who is afraid to fall in love again. I welcome feedback on the book blurb.
What Happiness Looks Like
Thanks!

message 44: by Belinda (last edited Dec 27, 2011 05:25PM) (new)

Belinda Buchanan | 34 comments My newest release is a mystery romance, The Monster Of Silver Creek.

Terror has come to this small town in Prairie County, Montana. A serial killer of women who leaves a most unusual calling card. Police Chief Nathan Sommers is on the hunt, but every road leads to a dead end.
Nathan is battling his own demons as he tries to cope with the death of his wife. He feels her dying was a direct result of his actions and is consumed with guilt.
As he closes in on the killer, he is forced to deal with his feelings for Katie, the pretty new owner of the bakery, and the love he has for his dead wife.

Thanks!

Johnny Ray (SirJohn) | 58 comments Mona wrote: "My new contemporary romance e-book went Live on Amazon this afternoon.
Love the cover! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006GEQ1AC"

congratulations, now enjoy some champagne

Jeannie Eneh | 4 comments "Color Me Black" by Jeannie Eneh a new, hot & sexy thriller is now available at Barnes and Nobles.com, Amazon.com and other book retailers also on E-book

Jeannie Eneh | 4 comments Read my latest interview at Apooo Books.com

Cynthia Thomason (CynthiaThomason) | 24 comments My award-winning historical romance, HOMESPUN HEARTS, previously published by Kensington, has been available for Kindle for a few months. But I just dropped the price to .99 cents hoping to attract folks who got a Kindle for the holidays. This book won the National Readers Choice Award for best historical romance. It's about a woman who struggles to keep her home and five orphans together after a tornado destroys much of her homestead and kills her father. a stranger just passing through sees her plight and offers to stay and help out. As her feelings for this man grow, she learns that he has some secrets from his past that could destroy them.

Read reviews and order here:
http://tinyurl.com/d6uokfs

Or check my website:
www.cynthiathomason.com

Thanks!
Cynthia

Stella Atrium (StellaAtrium) | 9 comments SufferStone: Book I of Dolvia Saga is out for January 2012. The fantasy novel is available online and eBook at the publishers (so far).

eBook available at: http://bookstore.iuniverse.com/Produc...

“SufferStone is definitely in the top ten of all I have read this year. Your use of the different belief systems and cultures was marvelous. Thank you for a very literate book and a great read.”
-Steve Algieri, Editor at Eternity Online

Request a copy for review at stella.atrium@gmail.com

Kathleen Brooks (Kathleen-Brooks) | 13 comments The third book in my Bluegrass Trilogy, Dead Heat, is now available on all ereaders.

Review from Bluegrass State of Mind, the first book in the trilogy, from Novel Opinion: "The important things about this story are how it made me feel. I loved the town and it's citizens. I felt the author truly knew these people and they were not one-dimensional characters..."

http://kathleen-brooks.com/Bluegrass_...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22